Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion Talk about the latest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 07-15-2018, 01:47 AM   #1
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

Shocking year by a Dman

So I was playing around with FHM and honestly, I have not in ages but I figured Id throw it back on and seewhat I can do with the game. So I started a fictional league with the same set up as the NHL buut with fake Major league teams and made it closer to the scoring levels of the 80s. I like scoring so I was having fun checking it out.

Anyways, advancing to 2018 to create an expansion team, just simming and letting whatever the game has and checking it out every so often. This guy kind of appeared out of nowhere I suppose.

Oleksiy Hryshko, 27 year old in the 1994-95 season was picked up by the Cleveland Pyramids after being a FA for an entire season. Before that year, he played with the Los Angeles Slammers and was solid but nothing too special. In 89-90 he scored 23 goals on a solid LA team that made it to the finals but he was injured and missed the final and his team was demolished in 5 games. Other than that, he really hasnt done much in the league.

Fast forward to 94-95. Hyrshko signs a 2 year, 4.4 million deal to play with Cleveland and man, did he become a super star. He won the Defense man of the year. He led all Dmen in scoring with 99 points and the 2nd highest was 79. 2 years after being a -21 with LA, he was a plus 37 and helped his team finish 3rd overall. They were the highest scoring team but they also were 9th in goals against.

He was also 2nd on the team in scoring by 2 points but missed 8 games with a sore shoulder so he probably would have been the leading scorer.

Was always a decent point getter but certainly never the backbone of a top team.
tcblcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 05:42 AM   #2
Alessandro
Hall Of Famer

Some screens are mandatory!
Alessandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 10:54 AM   #3
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
Some screens are mandatory!
Thats the funny thing, he is nothing special at all. pretty much 15s across the board and thee team he was on wasnt that great. I ended up deleting the league last night after i posted this but i might still have it in my recycle bin. If I do, ill post some screens for it
tcblcommish is offline   Reply With Quote