Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 6 > FHM 6 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 12-14-2019, 03:34 PM   #1
BrettC
Minors (Single A)

Future Picks resetting

I'm playing a game in the WHL and am between seasons in June and in looking at future picks for upcoming drafts, every team has their normal rounds 1-15 picks, but I'm sure I had extra picks from trades with other teams that aren't showing up anymore that used to.

I had an extra first rounder that's not there anymore and I know Brandon had 3 firsts and they just have their own now.

I had extra picks in the 2020 draft that worked fine but now that the draft is done the future years seem to have been reset.
BrettC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 10:38 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Can you upload the save? I should be able to see the past trades in the transaction histories and compare that to what the teams actually have now, as well as figure out if they've actually transferred and it's just a display error on the team screen.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 11:39 AM   #3
BrettC
Minors (Single A)

Thanks Jeff!

Just uploaded the zip file to the FTP site under the name "WPGIceDraftPickProblem".

I also have a separate save file of the same game from the month before in May where in the team data section you can clearly see the extra picks for 2021 that are different in the file I uploaded. Let me know if you need that one too.
BrettC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 01:42 AM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

Yeah, definitely something odd going on there, it's even reverted traded 2021 picks that are pre-set in the database. We're going to have to investigate this a little more.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote