Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Technical Support

FHM 4 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 03-15-2018, 05:43 AM   #1
Vink
Minors (Rookie Ball)

SHS Historical Challenge crashes

I am playing the SHS Historical Challenge. When I want to look at the salary obligations screen, the game crashes every time. Could you please look into that? Do you need my save file?
Vink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 02:06 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

The San Jose challenge? I'm not getting a crash on that screen when I start a new game, so we'll need to see the save.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 05:41 AM   #3
Vink
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I have send you the file through wetransfer
Thanks in advance
Old 03-17-2018, 01:41 AM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

It looks like Dan Girardi's contract is the problem, in that he doesn't actually have one - there are no years on it and no salary, but he's somehow on your team. According to his history, he was signed near the start of the game, but I've tried replicating the signing in another San Jose challenge game and he gets a normal contract. I've fixed it by editing in a proper salary in for him and sent you a dropbox link to the file (you should get an email), but do you remember anything unusual happening when you signed him?
Old 03-17-2018, 04:04 PM   #5
Vink
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanks Jeff! Great support!
Come to think of it: several players (including Girardi) who's contract I wanted to extend, had a remark in the contract offer screen that said that my latest proposal suited their needs (or similar words like that). I thought it was strange because I did not offer them anything. I also saw that Girardi had two active offers: one with a salary, the other without. I just continued the game and never looked closely at it again...
Does this help?
Old 03-18-2018, 02:37 AM   #6
JeffR
FHM Producer

Do you remember any of the other players who had that remark? That might tell me a little more if I can see any commonality with them and Girardi.
Old 03-18-2018, 03:37 AM   #7
Vink
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I don’t remember any specific names. Although I know I only tried to extend the upcoming free agents in the team.