Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 17 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 17 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:30 PM   #141
Robd3322
Bat Boy

Hey everybody, looking to join a league. Prefer real life league. I played the crap out of OOTP16. Email me at my very old middle school email address dr_funk_158@hotmail.com
Robd3322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 03:27 PM   #142
makinitmine
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a new league, played a ton in 15 & 16. I'm looking for a league that utilizes scouting and non-fictional rosters
makinitmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 09:45 AM   #143
rickeyhoran
Bat Boy

Looking to join

Hi,
Im interested in joining your league.

Prefer modern rosters. Will use any team available

Played years ago but am getting back into this style of game..

You can message me on here
Thanks

Last edited by rickeyhoran; 07-30-2016 at 09:49 AM.
rickeyhoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 05:42 PM   #144
jtoffler
Bat Boy

Hi all,

I'm looking to join a league. I've played in a long-running league that seems to be folding and I've also played in a league that started fresh.

Send me a PM if you're looking to fill a spot in your league.
jtoffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 04:16 PM   #145
TwinsTHunter
Minors (Double A)

Still looking for a league that uses 1-100 rating system.

Long time OOTPer, enjoy writing blogs if the league offers it but not something that's necessary.

Thanks
TwinsTHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:54 PM   #146
natejelinek
Bat Boy

I'd love to join a league! PM or email me if you have an opening
natejelinek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 02:42 PM   #147
MmmRocks
Minors (Double A)

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
Long time OOTP online player looking for a second league. I would prefer real moderns teams if possible. I would prefer to catch on to a new league if possible. Not too picky on settings like scouts, ratings, etc. Please e-mail me at sprucetrap87@gmail.com if you're looking for an owner.
MmmRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 03:33 PM   #148
shahnw.syed
Bat Boy

Looking for online league

Hi. I'm a very new player to OOTP. Just started '17 a few weeks ago. If there is an opening available please let me know. I'd also be open to creating one.
No requirements, just a relatively active online league.
You can reach me at: shahnw.syed@gmail.com
shahnw.syed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 01:35 PM   #149
sizzlingpopcorn
Major Leagues

Looking for a new OOTP17 league with 2016 rosters. Willing to manage the Blue Jays or the Diamondbacks. PM me if you have a league I could join.

Content Creator and Streamer:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/sizzlingpopcorn
sizzlingpopcorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 08:09 PM   #150
Seric81
Bat Boy

Looking for online league.

Have played OOTP games since 12, I have been in one online league before (last year) not for long because that fizzed out. That was on a windows pc also as now I have a mac so I will need help with installing it.

Modern Rosters are a must and I would prefer to have the Mets but if they are not available thats fine,
Thanks for reading

Last edited by Seric81; 08-06-2016 at 08:11 PM.
Seric81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 10:29 PM   #151
bradthornton
Bat Boy

looking for league

hi all,

looking to join an online league - preferably with real players in a recent(ish) time setting.

other than that im pretty easy

let me know

thanks,

brad
bradthornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 11:03 PM   #152
jasonzimmie
Minors (Double A)

I am looking for a historical league that is starting out new prefrably but also looking for an estabilished, contact me here via pm, or at jason.zimmerman1@gmail.com
jasonzimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 07:14 PM   #153
RedSoxFan02
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking to join an online league with real players..with the understanding that i'm not as established with the newer versions of ootp. Long time 6-6.5 user that had played the game solo for years. Please feel free to email me at jonp9183@gmail.com or pm me here. email preferrable
RedSoxFan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 10:33 PM   #154
TwinsGuy34
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hey! Long time OOTP player here w/ a lot of online league experience! I'm looking for another online league to join w/ a great commish and active GM's!

Please contact me at jpetschke@yahoo.com !
TwinsGuy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 04:26 PM   #155
oaklandpcg
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for fun league w/o cheats

sorry, yes that title may make some folks upset, but i'm tired of getting in leagues where the commish has 100 wins with 30 games left and is clearly doing something different. i want to get in a league with mature folks who play for the love of the sim (lol). hit me up if you have an opening. not looking for any fictional leagues. thanks, it'll be worth it.
oaklandpcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 01:06 PM   #156
diamondking9
Bat Boy

Experienced online GM (since OOTP11) looking for a league. Willing to give fictional or historical a try – would like to avoid the frenzied trading and roster turnover that takes place in the modern leagues I’ve been in and have been trying lately. I like to draft and develop my minor league system and make trades for need – no rush, I enjoy the long-term “macro” view and would be looking for a league with stability and a solid commish. If your league typically has some guys that make trades all day and there’s heavy roster turnover, I’m probably not your guy. The league I’ve been in since 11 just filled a bunch of openings with that kind of GM and it’s driving me nuts.

Prefer scouting off, 3-4 sims a week (could do more but would go dark on weekends a couple times a month), and am open to trying something different. Thanks.
diamondking9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 08:25 PM   #157
molarmite
Hall Of Famer

I am looking to get back into the online league game. I've never found one I liked to join, which is why I created my own, vMLB, which ran for 6 real life years. I don't have as much interest in starting my own again and would rather join a new one.

As you can see, I've been with OOTP for a while (since OOTP 6.5) and have been an active member on the forums. I am looking for either a newer MLB league with the Twins available, a random historical league or I guess a fictional league would work if I enjoy the rules. Please PM me with openings.

Thanks

"Now all you need is a signature. A quote or initial, perhaps."

[
molarmite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 12:32 PM   #158
Tramel
Bat Boy

I have been in thefobl.com for about 7-8 years,great long running league,im looking to add a second league that basically follows mlb an is also long running an established,having a hard time finding it,if anyone knows of one please point let me know
Tramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 05:26 PM   #159
gstrat
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hey im looking for a ootp 17 league and I have never played online but i really want to start please let me know if i could join one. email me at graham.stratford2@gmail.com

Last edited by gstrat; 08-13-2016 at 05:31 PM.
gstrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 02:50 PM   #160
Cool Papa Bell
Major Leagues

Molarmite, the NAPBBP is interested in you joining but I wasn't able to contact you on here because your message box was full. Feel free to contact me and website links are below

League Website
NAPBBP

Stats, Standings, History
BNN Home Page

NAPBBP TV for Live Sims weekly
https://www.twitch.tv/napbbp_commish

Slack Chat
https://napbbp.slack.com