Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - New to the Game?
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 16 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the the latest version of our game, please come here!

Old 12-04-2015, 10:20 PM   #1
BleedCubbieBlue
Bat Boy

Need help setting up historical mod

Hey OOTP fans. I bought OOTP a few months back and I was trying to start a Cubs franchise in 2012, the same year Theo took over. I kept trying to set up the historical season so I don't get the same historical stats, players, and all of that. I want it all to be random. I basically want OOTP 2012 on the 2016 platform.

Anyone know any downloads, or just the settings I need to make this happen? I'm losing my mind, and I just wanna play this awesome game.

Thanks!
BleedCubbieBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 01:17 AM   #2
jpeters1734
Hall Of Famer

It really depends on how detailed you want it. A option could be to get 12, start a game, and import it into 16

Founder and League Caretaker of the Professional Baseball Circuit, www.probaseballcircuit.com

An Un-Official Guide to Minor League Management in OOTP 21

Ratings Scale Conversion Cross-Reference Cheat Sheet
jpeters1734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 11:33 PM   #3
BleedCubbieBlue
Bat Boy

Honestly, my biggest problem is I keep thinking I have it set up correctly (I want it VERY detailed) but then something goofs up (ie Yasiel Puig was drafted 1st at 5 stars, or I realize Rizzo or Castro's stats were identical to that year). I'm just wondering if there's any basis for a randomly generated set up for a historical start.
BleedCubbieBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:52 PM   #4
Spritze
OOTP Historical Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedCubbieBlue View Post
I'm just wondering if there's any basis for a randomly generated set up for a historical start.
You can set up a random historical league in 2012 but the stats are real for the first year. If you choose development instead of recalc it will alter from there.