Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion Talk about our latest hockey manager game, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 12-09-2016, 07:32 AM   #1
seven
All Star Reserve

No PLAY option visible

Using the newest version of FHM3 (3.1.84), I started a new Sandbox game and purposely stayed unemployed for a while. I have advanced to the first day of the NHL season after beginning at the usual early August start point. Oddly, the PLAY option, which usually appears at the top of the menu bar between the MANAGER and FINISH TODAY options has never appeared (see screen shot below). So it is not possible to have the game simulate up to some predetermined point. Rather, it is necessary to simulate one day at a time, although the game sometimes automatically simulates multiple days before stopping -- I wasn't able to figure out the principle governing how many days were being simulated. Is there some reason the PLAY option is not available while the user is unemployed?
Attached Images
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 04:58 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

It should still be there, I just tried doing the same thing, unemployed start, then advance to the NHL opener, and the Play button was there both at the beginning and after advancing to October 13. In yours, was it missing right from the beginning? And did you do switch to any other screens before/while advancing, e.g. looking at the international menu during the World Cup? I recall there being an issue in beta with some particular sequence of looking at international results resulting in the play menu disappearing, but that was fixed.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 08:53 PM   #3
seven
All Star Reserve

Unfortunately, I can't recall clearly exactly what the sequence was with respect to looking at other leagues, but I do recall that from the very beginning (Aug. 5 or something like that), the PLAY option was not visible.
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 05:24 AM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

Can you upload the save? We might be able to tell something from that.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote