Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
Javs
Hall Of Famer

Team Personnel

The Team Personnel section needs a lot of work IMO.

- Available staff should have their own screen
- You should have to place an offer for an available staff similar to that of a free agent player, you shouldn't just automatically sign them
- If a personnel is listed as "Assistant Coach" in available personnel I should have the ability to hire him as whatever position I want. As it stands now you have to hire them at whatever position they are listed as.
- Would be nice if your current staff was laid out something like in OOTP
- You HAVE to be able to hire a Head Coach to handle all your lineups/tactics instead of just having your assistants do it (I know it has been mentioned 100 times, but IMO it is a must)
- Ability to hire an Assistant GM would be nice, they could give you reports on how your team is doing, preseason team scouting reports (be nice to have a "depth chart" similar to EHM)
- Head Scout would be nice, then they could control the scouting department and supply comments on every player
- GM contracts would be nice, with Owner demands... that way to have to work for a renewal
- Ability to promote your staff from within the organization!

I know it's a beta, just laying down some ideas
Old 03-17-2013, 12:58 PM   #2
Primis
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javs View Post
The Team Personnel section needs a lot of work IMO.

- Available staff should have their own screen
This is one of the bigger ones IMHO. Anyone pulling up the screen to see their staff can probably do without 1/2 the screen being dominated by uncontracted staff. Rather than making users scroll to see their own staff, they should be able to see them all at once unless their staff is seriously huge.

It's one case where an extra click to get to something isn't a bad thing and wouldn't break any hearts.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #3
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

I'm all for Head Coaches and hiring other Teams Staff for an opening.
Old 03-17-2013, 06:13 PM   #4
geckon
Hall Of Famer

I agree with most of your ideas and reported them into the internal tool for tracking bugs and requests.