Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #1
ubbe
Bat Boy

Contracts Window Request

One thing I liked about the reservelist in EHM was that all the different contract situations had a color of their own on the reservlist. It made it very easy to quickly see who was an unsigned drafted player and who was RFA or on a 2-way contract with the club.

Just wondering if something similar could be good for the protected list in FHM?
Old 03-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #2
Maplicito
Bat Boy

I would like to see it combined with the depth charts, similar to how EHM does. But I think that's what you meant probably, right?
Old 03-09-2013, 12:09 AM   #3
analgesic
Minors (Triple A)

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
No, he meant the reserve list. But it should be in a depth chart as well.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:43 PM   #4
ubbe
Bat Boy

I mean the list where you see all the players you have whether they are signed or unsigned (owning their rights).

As I recall the unsigned players name were green and two way players in the farm team were orange, signed prospects who got loaned back to their CHL team were light blue. Been awhile though since I last played EHM but I liked the reserve list there.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:27 AM   #5
Sebmono
Minors (Single A)

That sounds about right and would be very helpful. Also, has anyone else gotten warning emails about rights to players about to expire? I don't know if I've noticed any...
Old 03-13-2013, 10:58 AM   #6
jayze302
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebmono View Post
That sounds about right and would be very helpful. Also, has anyone else gotten warning emails about rights to players about to expire? I don't know if I've noticed any...
No, and it is a little confusing as it is right now.

I especially find RFAs hard to keep track of. It seems like they leave your roster with UFAs and you never get a notification about them receiving any offer sheets. Free agency needs to be broken up on RFA/UFA.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:21 PM   #7
Sebmono
Minors (Single A)

Yeah RFAs are a problem for me as well, not really sure what's going on with them. I think I put in qualifying offers but can't remember, not really sure what's going with them. I agree that a little more segmentation of the two types of free agency would be helpful to keep track.