Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 22 > OOTP 22 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 22 - General Discussions Everything about the brand new 2021 version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB and the MLBPA.

Old 08-06-2021, 10:03 AM   #1
mclaughs
Bat Boy

Can I play multiple games on the same day?

I've researched this. Apparently I have to turn off Simulate World in Background. But when I finally found it (and I'm having trouble finding it again!) it was grayed out and I couldn't turn it off.

Can somebody please help me with this? Can I play multiple games on the same day or not in OTTP 22? And if I can what specific settings on which screens do I need to access. Thanks.

UPDATE! I didn't scroll far enough in the center panel of the Game Preview Screen. So I now know how to turn of SWiB. Will this allow me to manage another game the same day with another Human Manager? Or is there another trick to this. Thanks.

Last edited by mclaughs; 08-06-2021 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Answered part of my own question.
mclaughs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 11:12 AM   #2
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Leave the box unchecked, only the game you are playing will be played. When your game is done and you return to the scores/schedule screen, all other games for that day will still be available to play out.

You do not have to uncheck the box each game, once you do it the first time, it remains as the default for all games until you check it again.
Bluenoser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 04:26 PM   #3
Bobfather
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenoser View Post
Leave the box unchecked, only the game you are playing will be played. When your game is done and you return to the scores/schedule screen, all other games for that day will still be available to play out.

You do not have to uncheck the box each game, once you do it the first time, it remains as the default for all games until you check it again.
Does he need to set all teams to human manager for this to work?

Do not hurt where holding is enough,
Do Not wound where hurting is enough
Do not maim where wounding is enough,
and kill not where maiming is enough
The greatest warrior is he who does not need to kill.
-Berek Halfhand
Bobfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 04:52 PM   #4
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

No.
pstrickert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 09:38 AM   #5
JasonGraham
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
No.
Can you explain why? The best option is to concentrate on one game because the odds of winning are higher unless you are an experienced player. For example, you can't play two games simultaneously in Minecraft. I got my Minecraft License from minecraftforfreex.com, and I once tried playing two games simultaneously. I was connected to two servers, and it was practically impossible to be effective. It is why I always think that it is better to concentrate on one thing because the effectiveness is higher.

Last edited by JasonGraham; 11-03-2022 at 10:12 AM.
JasonGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 10:54 AM   #6
nurjahanbibi
Bat Boy

It's great to see you diving into the intricacies of OTTP 22! Managing multiple games on the same day can definitely enhance the experience, but it seems like there might be a few hurdles to overcome.
nurjahanbibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 11:27 AM   #7
Orion123
Bat Boy

Kudos on finding the elusive Simulate World in Background setting, even if it did play hide-and-seek with you for a bit! Now that you've located it, disabling it should theoretically free up the possibility of managing another game. However, it's always wise to double-check if there are any additional steps or settings adjustments needed for managing games with human managers simultaneously. You might want to explore the game settings a bit further or reach out to the helpful community on the forums for some insider tips. Sometimes, there are hidden tricks or workarounds that can make things smoother. And on a lighter note, when I'm not deep in the world of sports management sims, I find solitaire cash to be a reliable companion during my downtime.

Last edited by Orion123; 03-22-2024 at 05:12 AM.
Orion123 is offline   Reply With Quote