Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 12-26-2019, 08:08 PM   #1
heyteach1024
Bat Boy

That's it, i'm done!

I'm done. I see news about OOTP21 renewing with the MLB and MLBPA but there is nothing about FOF9 or FOF2020 or FOF2100, it is clear that the priority is NOT on FOF so I will not be purchasing this game whenever, if it ever, comes out. OOTP is a great game and I will still buy it because there is actually news about it. I will switch to Wolverine for football.

Now I know what you guys will say, "It will be done,when it's done." and "That's how Jim rolls." Well to that I say that when a game developer gives this little attention to their customers, their customers will start to leave. That is what I am doing. Taking my money elsewhere.

It takes but a few moments to drop a quick post to say SOMETHING, even if it is "Hey I am still alive." That is courtesy, especially when people are paying you money for your product. If Jim wants to stay silent, fine, but he has just lost a customer. If OOTP wants to say nothing about this product, fine, but now they lost a person who would have bought it.
Old 12-26-2019, 08:21 PM   #2
Sharkn20
Minors (Triple A)

Literally 2 weeks ago Markus informed that the project still on, lol, you guys need a life or two.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Old 12-26-2019, 08:35 PM   #3
Zeppelin462
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkn20 View Post
Literally 2 weeks ago Markus informed that the project still on, lol, you guys need a life or two.

Troll
Old 12-26-2019, 08:38 PM   #4
Sharkn20
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelin462 View Post
Troll
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

You like that??? , not even 2 weeks. Get a girlfriend or something to kill your off time. Pathetic trolls.

Old 12-26-2019, 09:58 PM   #5
Zeppelin462
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkn20 View Post
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

You like that??? , not even 2 weeks. Get a girlfriend or something to kill your off time. Pathetic trolls.

Thanks troll
Old 12-27-2019, 12:29 PM   #6
File A
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyteach1024 View Post
I'm done. I see news about OOTP21 renewing with the MLB and MLBPA but there is nothing about FOF9 or FOF2020 or FOF2100, it is clear that the priority is NOT on FOF so I will not be purchasing this game whenever, if it ever, comes out. OOTP is a great game and I will still buy it because there is actually news about it. I will switch to Wolverine for football.

Now I know what you guys will say, "It will be done,when it's done." and "That's how Jim rolls." Well to that I say that when a game developer gives this little attention to their customers, their customers will start to leave. That is what I am doing. Taking my money elsewhere.

It takes but a few moments to drop a quick post to say SOMETHING, even if it is "Hey I am still alive." That is courtesy, especially when people are paying you money for your product. If Jim wants to stay silent, fine, but he has just lost a customer. If OOTP wants to say nothing about this product, fine, but now they lost a person who would have bought it.
Please bore off then you boring tit.

And I’ll put money on it you’ll be back. And I’ll put money on it you’ll buy the game.

Bore.
Old 12-27-2019, 01:04 PM   #7
Rizon
Hall Of Famer

This should be a poll
Attached Images
Old 12-27-2019, 10:02 PM   #8
ashantewarrier
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyteach1024 View Post

Dude, relax. Enjoy the holidays and chill.

The game is still being developed.
-Jackie Robinson, #42 Brooklyn Dodgers

"Hitting is better than sex." - Reggie Jackson
Old 12-28-2019, 02:23 PM   #9
Jwalk100
Minors (Single A)

The best part, the original poster joined December 2019 and his only post is that he is done waiting. Talk about short attention spans!
Old 12-28-2019, 03:22 PM   #10
Izz
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwalk100 View Post
The best part, the original poster joined December 2019 and his only post is that he is done waiting. Talk about short attention spans!
Which probably means the original poster is an account created by a regular forum member who wants to complain but isn't actually done at all...

A brief history of the Australia-New Zealand Baseball League (AUNZBL 2019-2119)--A Dynasty Report
The National Penterham Four-Bases Association--A Dynasty Report
Old 12-28-2019, 04:50 PM   #11
tward13
All Star Starter

Nothing like a person posting that they're done when you know they'll be lining up whenever the game is done.

Last edited by tward13; 12-29-2019 at 12:15 PM.
Old 12-29-2019, 11:51 AM   #12
Robmeister89
Minors (Double A)

Oh geez... Look, we're ALL waiting for this game. We're ALL waiting for a game as great as FOF with the GUI and customization of OOTP. Game development does not happen over night. I am one of you that is very, very, frustrated with the lack of information surrounding this game and lack of news from this staff. But here's the deal... It's going to come out. And when it does, we'll all be ready to throw our money at it. If you want a football sim to play now, either get FOF8 or PF20 but don't pretend like you won't be back for FOF9. You're just acting like a five year old throwing a tantrum looking for attention. Grow up.

Also, as pointed out already, have the balls to post from your real account. Don't create some fake account just to get attention.
Old 12-29-2019, 01:31 PM   #13
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

I'll tell you one thing: If this game ever gets off the ground - and I cannot blame people who are doubtful and frustrated with waiting - it will be one hell of a game given the amount of time and apparent effort being put into it.

I violated my own procedural rule in coming here but once in a while, curiosity overcomes me. The rule is this: When OOTP/FOF is ready, I will hear about it in a newsletter. I will come running back with cash in hand. Until then, I will attend to other matters.

Now I return to that rule. My best wishes to everybody involved with developing OOTP/FOF and I hope to hear from you in 2020. Happy New Year!

- Bru

Old 12-29-2019, 02:28 PM   #14
highandoutside
All Star Reserve

When they do complete this project expectations are going to be high, but if they knock it Out Of The Park it’s going to be huge. Football is incredibly popular and if this game gives us the tactical sophistication with graphics like the OOTP, i really believe it’ll be a game changer for the company
Old 12-29-2019, 09:27 PM   #15
Mike D
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Déjà Bru View Post
I'll tell you one thing: If this game ever gets off the ground - and I cannot blame people who are doubtful and frustrated with waiting - it will be one hell of a game given the amount of time and apparent effort being put into it.

I violated my own procedural rule in coming here but once in a while, curiosity overcomes me. The rule is this: When OOTP/FOF is ready, I will hear about it in a newsletter. I will come running back with cash in hand. Until then, I will attend to other matters.

Now I return to that rule. My best wishes to everybody involved with developing OOTP/FOF and I hope to hear from you in 2020. Happy New Year!
Duke Nukem Forever took 14 years and many more millions than OOTP has and was still a pile of dogs ****. Length of time to make a game doesn't equate greatness.
Old 12-30-2019, 09:23 AM   #16
justformentouchofgray
Bat Boy

I'm done too. How on Earth are you going to lose to the Dolphins IN Foxborough? How are you going to throw a pick-six so ignorantly? How are you going to fail to stop Ryan Fitzpatrick on the last drive? How are you going to fail on a -16.5 point spread?*

Bill, Tom, come here for a second, and listen up. I'm not a fan of the Pats to celebrate an itty-bitty playoff game on Wildcard Weekend. No, I demand a bye. You you guys can't deliver that one single task for the tenth straight year? Really? You cannot? Buh-bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Rip down the banners. I don't care about the past. I have forgotten them all.

The Patriots need REAL leadership, and that is why I am advocating Mr. Kraft brings in Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez.

*--I do not gamble, gambling is immoral. I want to clarify that when I put money on the Patriots it is NOT gambling because I am certain. Where there is certainty there is no gambling, so I am not immoral. The Patriots lost because they didn't notify me they were going to play like garbage today. This major piece of information being withheld from me is why I REFUSE to pay my bookie all my losses for this season.
Old 12-30-2019, 02:23 PM   #17
nellie fox
Bat Boy

I'm dumb. what is meant by FOF?
Old 12-30-2019, 02:37 PM   #18
redfox000
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellie fox View Post
I'm dumb. what is meant by FOF?
FOF: http://www.solecismic.com/index.php
Old 01-01-2020, 01:40 AM   #19
jokerhusky1129
Major Leagues

Bye Felicia
Old 01-01-2020, 01:22 PM   #20
beatle
All Star Reserve

The above posts is what is wrong with social media. Some guy gives his opinion. It's not popular, the venom comes out! Opinions are not reality and we all have them! A little more respect with each other makes a better world.

Beatle