Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 19 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 19 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 03-19-2018, 11:11 AM   #1
brhlbryce
Minors (Double A)

New OOTP19 League - CASH League

Link to our other thread - http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=285912

It's been long sought after, and after years it's coming to light. A OOTP league brought to you by the leadership of the BRHL online empire.

We will mimic our hockey league in that there will be 1 sim per day, meaning 1 year per year.

Players will get NEW OOTP rates each year, there is no internal development. Drafts will be 10 rounds long, and will be from REAL LIFE draft classes.

Each team will have a AAA-AA-A affiliate, which just have randomized names now, you can change these as you wish.

Teams begin with completely even Fan Interest. Fan Loyalty, Market Size, Stadium Size etc. Basically there is NO advantage to being one team over another. Teams also have the same media contracts and spending budgets to begin with. These will all change throughout history, depending on how you manage your team.

Also this is a CASH league, in addition to getting the new OOTP game each year you need to pay your $50 entry fee each year. Upon first entry into the league you are required to pay for two years up front, which ensures we have only dedicated GM's joining. Payouts are displayed on the message board, all league entries are paid out for accomplishments with in the league.

We will be doing a FULL fantasy draft once full. If you're interested please sign up on our message board at http://brhlootp.freeforums.net/ Please post under the team selection thread with which your team preferences would be.

Only the Indians and White Sox remain, if you're interested, get in touch ASAP.

Last edited by brhlbryce; 03-19-2018 at 01:03 PM.
brhlbryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:43 AM   #2
bwburke94
Hall Of Famer

OOTP 10? Isn't that game a bit old by now?
bwburke94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:23 PM   #3
brhlbryce
Minors (Double A)

Fat fingered that one :-)
Old 03-20-2018, 08:09 PM   #4
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
This definitely sounds like a scam. I've been messaged about it multiple times, telling me to "sign up soon" because there's only "a couple spots left".
LaLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 08:47 PM   #5
baseballandhockeyrock
Minors (Single A)

Not a scam, I was one of the people who messaged you. I didn't let the league commish know I messaged you. 28 people know that it is not a scam. Lots of luck finding a league.
baseballandhockeyrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 09:37 PM   #6
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballandhockeyrock View Post
Not a scam, I was one of the people who messaged you. I didn't let the league commish know I messaged you. 28 people know that it is not a scam. Lots of luck finding a league.
How does the commissioner receiving $2,800 demonstrate that it's not a scam?
Old 03-21-2018, 07:18 AM   #7
baseballandhockeyrock
Minors (Single A)

For anyone who is concerned this might be a scam these two guys have run a cash hockey league for the past 12 years (website new.brhl.net) and all monies have been put back into the league as prizes. If you want a realistic baseball league with a 100 round initial draft, a 10 round summer amateur draft, and a Rule V winter draft complete with daily sims this is the place to be,.

Larry
Old 03-21-2018, 10:52 PM   #8
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
For anyone who is concerned this might be a scam these two guys have run a cash hockey league for the past 12 years (website new.brhl.net) and all monies have been put back into the league as prizes. If you want a realistic baseball league with a 100 round initial draft, a 10 round summer amateur draft, and a Rule V winter draft complete with daily sims this is the place to be,.

Larry
That web site appears to be full of broken links. Do you have any evidence that payouts were actually given to anyone?
Old 03-21-2018, 11:30 PM   #9
rtihuck
Bat Boy

Yes. As a champion of the hockey league 3 years ago i can attest i was paid. Nicely. Last two seasons playoff visits and regular season conference chapionship turned me a profit.
rtihuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:36 AM   #10
baseballandhockeyrock
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtihuck View Post
Yes. As a champion of the hockey league 3 years ago i can attest i was paid. Nicely. Last two seasons playoff visits and regular season conference chapionship turned me a profit.
Obviously a troll, could you imagine him / her in our chat room, would get eaten alive.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:11 AM   #11
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Obviously a troll, could you imagine him / her in our chat room, would get eaten alive.
Sounds like a realky hostile chat. Nice to know the league has a toxic environment.
Old 03-22-2018, 02:41 PM   #12
brhlbryce
Minors (Double A)

League is full. Will start taking apps for waiting list.

Thanks to trollzilla for his comments, super helpful!
Old 03-22-2018, 06:22 PM   #13
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Will the commissioner be running a team? In a theoretical situation where the commissioner ins't just pocketing thousands of dollars, it seems like it would be a conflict of interest for anyone who could open up the player editing screen to be able to win money.
Old 03-22-2018, 11:14 PM   #14
brhlbryce
Minors (Double A)

One might think so, unless they research what we've done last 12 years in our cash hockey league, but troll on. Ejoy leagues that fold 3/4 of the way through their first season. It's why a dozen or so GMs have pestered us for years to start a cash league.
Old 03-23-2018, 09:16 PM   #15
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brhlbryce View Post
One might think so, unless they research what we've done last 12 years in our cash hockey league, but troll on. Ejoy leagues that fold 3/4 of the way through their first season. It's why a dozen or so GMs have pestered us for years to start a cash league.
I've been playing OOTP online for years and I've literally never heard one GM ask for someone to start a league that you have to pay to join. There are, however, multiple leagues where you can win cash without having to pay anything to join.

Still waiting on that evidence that anyone has actually gotten paid for taking part in one of these leagues you're talking about.
Old 03-23-2018, 09:55 PM   #16
baseballandhockeyrock
Minors (Single A)

I believe someone already replied that he won money in the hockey league run by these two guys. Your trolling "stalking" is kind of freaky and maybe you should seek some kind of help.
Old 03-23-2018, 10:37 PM   #17
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
I believe someone already replied that he won money in the hockey league run by these two guys. Your trolling "stalking" is kind of freaky and maybe you should seek some kind of help.
Oh well if a guy with 9 posts on this forum said it then it must be true

Skeeeetchy
Old 03-24-2018, 05:15 AM   #18
SamuelRedLegs
Minors (Rookie Ball)

You've got 12 posts laluna so guess we shouldn't listen to you either ��
SamuelRedLegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 02:23 PM   #19
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelRedLegs View Post
You've got 12 posts laluna so guess we shouldn't listen to you either ��
The difference is I'm not begging for $3,000.
Old 03-24-2018, 07:23 PM   #20
msupoke
All Star Reserve

We get it. You do not want to join the league. Can you drop it now? I do not want to join, but I am not making it my mission to stop others from doing so. It will likely be a well run and entertaining league, and many people will likely be interested.