Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 03-29-2020, 05:57 PM   #1
2002halos
Minors (Triple A)

Here's an idea: Make it work first!

I've got several ideas for improvements to PT.

But today, I'm in the postseason in PT19 and PT20 and can barely manage or view my teams because 99% of my login attempts result in "Could not sync your cards. Please retry."

For two years, I've observed a lot of enthusiasm and communication about all the great new bells and whistles OOTP keeps adding. But at the same time bug fixes are slow (when they happen at all) and when there are server issues there's often no communication or acknowledgment that there's a problem.

The whole point of the time and money I put into this game is how much fun my Sundays are trying to navigate my teams through the postseason. Now today, I'm just angry and not having fun. So far I've won two games I was unable to set my lineup for. Still haven't found out the results of two other games, one of which I was unable to set a new lineup for.

This company needs to re-evaluate their priorities. The product is superb. It could go for years just fine with little improvement other than eliminating some of the persistent bugs. The customer service is really, really, really poor.

That's just my two cents. But the devs know it's a lot more than 2 cents and they shouldn't count on continuing to get it. My two years of trying to remain patient and reminding myself how fun the game is are coming to an end. I purchased OOTP21 but haven't spent another dime on PT. Maybe I'll drop a dollar or two on it at some point, but they won't get anywhere near what I used to spend from me unless and until I see some customer service improvements.

2002halos is offline   Reply With Quote