Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 Online Leagues

OOTP 19 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 19 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 04-12-2018, 01:59 AM   #101
Rebington
Minors (Single A)

very surprised this thread is still open, and hasn't been moderated or commented on by someone from the board.

I've been part of the small but thriving online OOTP community for 10 years now and have never seen a league set up which demands significant money up front.

Whether this is legit or not there are plenty of newer OOTP players who come to this board looking for their first online league experience - they should know that paying for leagues is not normal.

There are tons of healthy, active leagues out there where the commitment of your fellow GMs and commish is not paid for and participating/ competing is the only motivation.

If you generally like to send money to people you don't know, and will never meet, with no recourse, for something that is available for free elsewhere then this could be the league for you!
Rebington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 05:04 AM   #102
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebington View Post
very surprised this thread is still open, and hasn't been moderated or commented on by someone from the board.

I've been part of the small but thriving online OOTP community for 10 years now and have never seen a league set up which demands significant money up front.

Whether this is legit or not there are plenty of newer OOTP players who come to this board looking for their first online league experience - they should know that paying for leagues is not normal.

There are tons of healthy, active leagues out there where the commitment of your fellow GMs and commish is not paid for and participating/ competing is the only motivation.

If you generally like to send money to people you don't know, and will never meet, with no recourse, for something that is available for free elsewhere then this could be the league for you!
This guy gets it.
LaLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 06:50 AM   #103
rocknfire7
Banned

Infractions: 0/2 (4)
If I may:

This might be a bar fine league.....

In before close

Last edited by rocknfire7; 04-14-2018 at 06:55 AM.
rocknfire7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 10:46 PM   #104
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknfire7 View Post
If I may:

This might be a bar fine league.....

In before close
Lol, yes it definitely sounds like a scheme someone came up with to try to pay off their bar tab
Old 04-15-2018, 12:12 PM   #105
pubs
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLuna View Post
I've been playing OOTP online for years and I've literally never heard one GM ask for someone to start a league that you have to pay to join. There are, however, multiple leagues where you can win cash without having to pay anything to join.

Still waiting on that evidence that anyone has actually gotten paid for taking part in one of these leagues you're talking about.
Just curious. How did you become such an authority on OOTP leagues with a profile that joined in Feb of 2018?
pubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 01:57 PM   #106
msupoke
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by pubs View Post
Just curious. How did you become such an authority on OOTP leagues with a profile that joined in Feb of 2018?
This guy gets it.
Old 04-15-2018, 07:58 PM   #107
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Lol, thanks for the laugh. That's what a dumb obvious scam this is. It takes very little knowledge of OOTP leagues whatsoever to see that someone asking for $100 up front to join, then lying about being full while at the same time asking for hundreds of more dollars in join fees is a scam.
Old 04-15-2018, 08:24 PM   #108
pubs
Minors (Single A)

This may or may not be a scam. I'm not in the league so I don't know.

But you said you've, "been playing OOTP online for years and I've literally never heard one GM ask for someone to start a league that you have to pay to join." A concrete statement that cant be misinterpreted.

And now you're suggesting " It takes very little knowledge of OOTP leagues whatsoever to see its a scam"

You've made a fairly significant effort to try to discredit this league. I'm just wondering whether you are a person with credibility to begin with. Having made statements that contradict what your profile says about you.
pubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 09:19 PM   #109
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
This may or may not be a scam. I'm not in the league so I don't know.

But you said you've, "been playing OOTP online for years and I've literally never heard one GM ask for someone to start a league that you have to pay to join." A concrete statement that cant be misinterpreted.

And now you're suggesting " It takes very little knowledge of OOTP leagues whatsoever to see its a scam"

You've made a fairly significant effort to try to discredit this league. I'm just wondering whether you are a person with credibility to begin with. Having made statements that contradict what your profile says about you.
Meh, this is pretty weak sauce. I've been playing OOTP online for leagues. The fact that I didn't make this profile on here until February does nothing to contradict that.
Old 04-16-2018, 08:38 AM   #110
baseballandhockeyrock
Minors (Single A)

I hope everyone is having fun. I am on deck for my selection in the 23rd round. Just took Yusniel Diaz in the 22nd round. Look forward to the posts about the league every morning. Have a good day.
baseballandhockeyrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 03:51 PM   #111
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballandhockeyrock View Post
I hope everyone is having fun. I am on deck for my selection in the 23rd round. Just took Yusniel Diaz in the 22nd round. Look forward to the posts about the league every morning. Have a good day.
Thank you for the pleasant update. Our of curiosity, when is the first payout scheduled for?
Old 04-19-2018, 12:25 AM   #112
brhlbryce
Minors (Double A)

Guarantee it will be sooner than you leave your parents basement
brhlbryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 04:09 AM   #113
Mrdavid445
Minors (Single A)

Here's a list of burn centers in the US. You'll need it
Mrdavid445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 08:22 PM   #114
MmmRocks
Minors (Double A)

I'm kind of curious when the payouts are scheduled to happen as well.
MmmRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 02:15 AM   #115
msupoke
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MmmRocks View Post
I'm kind of curious when the payouts are scheduled to happen as well.
I am no rocket surgeon, but I would guess they happen at the end of each season.
Old 04-22-2018, 02:42 AM   #116
MmmRocks
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msupoke View Post
I am no rocket surgeon, but I would guess they happen at the end of each season.
Which is why I'm curious when that is scheduled to happen.
MmmRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 10:23 AM   #117
Hitmen#99
Minors (Rookie Ball)

A lot of haters in here
Hitmen#99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 10:48 AM   #118
baseballandhockeyrock
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmen#99 View Post
A lot of haters in here
Agree, a lot of busy bodies who have nothing better to do than watch things that do not pertain to them. Only 30 people in the world should care when I get my money LOL. Just shows a series character flaw in the people. Some day they will mature and grow up (hopefully). Just picked Freddy Tarnok in the 43rd round and Chris Okey in the 44th. Draft is a blast.
Old 04-30-2018, 05:09 PM   #119
baseballandhockeyrock
Minors (Single A)

I know some people are interested in the league. Just drafted Dylan Busby in the 76th round, Oliver Jaskie in the 77th round and Peter Solomons in the 78th round.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:48 PM   #120
Yankee Clipper
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Any openings or is the league full?
Yankee Clipper is offline   Reply With Quote