Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2018, 05:17 PM   #1
MikeD
Bat Boy

Real player photos won't load in OOTP19

I purchased OOTP19 today from steam. I downloaded actual photos of all the players, and placed the 18,492 jpg files in the "C:\Users\My_Name\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 19\photos" folder. When I start the game, the (I guess) facegen pictures continue to appear. What am I doing wrong? Any help most appreciated!
MikeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 03:12 PM   #2
icedragon15
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeD View Post
I purchased OOTP19 today from steam. I downloaded actual photos of all the players, and placed the 18,492 jpg files in the "C:\Users\My_Name\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 19\photos" folder. When I start the game, the (I guess) facegen pictures continue to appear. What am I doing wrong? Any help most appreciated!
did u try to search for photos first in settings 3d/facegen?
icedragon15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 03:53 PM   #3
mitchkenn
Hall Of Famer

if the pictures weren't coded for the game (ie from a mod) they would probably need to be clicked on - one at a time, from the player profile, to appear.

or you may have a setting wrong. do you have 'load player picturers automatically" checked, and NOT Load Photofit checked?

those settings are under home screen GAME>GAME SETTINGS>PLAYERS & FACEGEN
you want to uncheck "Load Photofit (facegen) file automatically" and make certain to check "load player pictures auto" to get photos to work.

hope this helps. good luck.
"I saw a young man leaning on his wooden crutch - He called out to me, 'Don't ask for so much' And a young woman leaning in her darkened door She cried out to me, 'Why not ask for more?' " - Leonard Cohen
"Hello darkness, my old Friend ...." - Paul Simon
Before Mays, before DiMaggio, there was Oscar Charleston.
"All the lies about Babe Ruth are true." - Waite Hoyt

Avatar is the late great Townes Van Zandt. rip.

Last edited by mitchkenn; 04-09-2018 at 04:04 PM.
mitchkenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 12:41 PM   #4
dougmichel
Minors (Double A)

I am having a similar issue. I have always used real photos and have been since I bought the game a few weeks back. Just today some of my updated player photos have reverted to another photo. One strange example is Lucas Duda. He is showing a photo of him in a TB cap. I do not have a photo of him in that cap on my HDD that I can locate, just a Mets and the current Royals one. Multiple other players have different pictures appearing in the game compared to what they should be pulling. I have the correct settings checked to load photos automatically and off on the photofit one.

The only photos on my drive are located in the OOTP19 main directory in the photos folder. There is not a corresponding one in my league save folder.

ETA: The correct photos show if you hover over the widget in games but the bigger one on the bottom when they come to bat is the wrong one, as is the one that shows in the lineup before starting a game.

Last edited by dougmichel; 04-10-2018 at 12:44 PM.
dougmichel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 12:29 AM   #5
icedragon15
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougmichel View Post
I am having a similar issue. I have always used real photos and have been since I bought the game a few weeks back. Just today some of my updated player photos have reverted to another photo. One strange example is Lucas Duda. He is showing a photo of him in a TB cap. I do not have a photo of him in that cap on my HDD that I can locate, just a Mets and the current Royals one. Multiple other players have different pictures appearing in the game compared to what they should be pulling. I have the correct settings checked to load photos automatically and off on the photofit one.

The only photos on my drive are located in the OOTP19 main directory in the photos folder. There is not a corresponding one in my league save folder.

ETA: The correct photos show if you hover over the widget in games but the bigger one on the bottom when they come to bat is the wrong one, as is the one that shows in the lineup before starting a game.
maybe it using png file because ithink it loads png then jpg
icedragon15 is offline   Reply With Quote