Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2003, 09:55 PM   #61
holyroller
Hall Of Famer

What a ****ed up thread.

TonyJ et. al.'s alias

“I confused it with the chicken’s neck,” Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. “I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it.”
Old 02-19-2003, 10:23 PM   #62
Cuss16
Hall Of Famer

Old 02-19-2003, 10:24 PM   #63
spleen1015
Hall Of Famer

One of the better thread to ever grace this board.

Join jblaze's league <---Trying to bring the thread back on topic
Old 02-19-2003, 10:27 PM   #64
Cooleyvol
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Cuss16

Cuss,

Smilie faces arent allowed in this thread--they're hypocritical!
Old 02-19-2003, 11:10 PM   #65
crackpott
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by spleen1015
One of the better thread to ever grace this board.

Join jblaze's league <---Trying to bring the thread back on topic
good thinking. I had the priviledge to talk to the commissioner Jblaze kicked out today. Turns out he's my Cleveland owner. He's a good owner too, so it really makes you wonder... and feel sorry for the league.
Old 02-20-2003, 12:17 AM   #66
CBLCardinals
OOTP Roster Team

hehe

this stuff is better than fark

Keep posting away!
Old 02-20-2003, 01:54 AM   #67
blink182stud5
Minors (Single A)

i was in this league it a really great league and the comish was great everything was going good until this guy showed up and took his league back after it was going in the dumps. i think he doesnt derserve all this hype after what he did.
Old 02-20-2003, 02:03 AM   #68
tomfooleyr
Minors (Rookie Ball)

all lies

Jblaze quit the league because he was caught cheating. A commish that cheats is the equation for a league that sucks donkey deeks.

He drafted an MR in the 2nd round and halfway through the season the guy had an SP rating and was brilliant.... was brought up into his major league squad and started the rest of the season. He got caught and the GM that caught him took over the league and kept it running.

Now that Jblaze wants his team back because it's convenient to run it now....but come 6 months from now will he bail again? who knows. Join the league and find out.

In the mean time if you want to join a good league visit www.elitebl.com I think they're looking for GM's and they post cool stories. I'm in that league right now. fun.

Ramon Cashman
Old 02-20-2003, 02:48 AM   #69
JML
Hall Of Famer

other, explain.

Sorry, wrong thread.
Old 02-20-2003, 02:49 AM   #70
holyroller
Hall Of Famer

donkey deeks?

TonyJ et. al.'s alias

“I confused it with the chicken’s neck,” Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. “I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it.”
Old 02-20-2003, 08:11 AM   #71
treedom
Hall Of Famer

Re: all lies

Quote:
Originally posted by tomfooleyr
In the mean time if you want to join a good league visit www.elitebl.com I think they're looking for GM's and they post cool stories. I'm in that league right now. fun.
what's wrong with the royals in that league?? they're 17 - 125...that's a new standard for mediocrity...
Old 02-20-2003, 08:22 AM   #72
spleen1015
Hall Of Famer

Cheaters suck. They need their eyes poked out.
Old 02-20-2003, 08:56 AM   #73
jblaze03fuel
All Star Reserve

facts facts facts?? where are they?

Ramon, you have the nerves to blame me? You weren't even in the league. i never quit, i was still in the league while i was away from commish. i just didnt have time to run the league.

blink--the league was suffering a bit.

crackpott-greg isn't fired. he's the co-commish.
Old 02-20-2003, 08:58 AM   #74
jblaze03fuel
All Star Reserve

nobody here as stated 1 proven fact at all, just critics.

there is one thing however, atleast were getting some publicity here

Last edited by jblaze03fuel; 02-20-2003 at 10:16 AM.
Old 02-20-2003, 11:39 AM   #75
gpm22
All Star Reserve

Re: facts facts facts?? where are they?

Quote:
Originally posted by jblaze03fuel
Ramon, you have the nerves to blame me? You weren't even in the league. i never quit, i was still in the league while i was away from commish. i just didnt have time to run the league.
You were still "in" the league, but you basically left your team since you stepped down. The only reason I never warned you is because you founded the league.

Quote:
blink--the league was suffering a bit.
Please, there was nothing wrong with the league at all. We now have much better owners than were originally in the league. My html skills aren't that great, but the site was definately servicable.

Quote:
crackpott-greg isn't fired. he's the co-commish.
Basically I had no choice but to let you take the league back. As stated in other posts on this board, you planned on starting a new WSBL. We have quite a group of unhappy owners now who would rather not have you take back over as commish.

Also, there were some questions about your honesty during your first go around. It just happen to be right before you handed the league over for basketball season.

On another note, WSBL will be moving to a temporary site in the mean time as we wait for OOTP5 to come out. The new name will be Internet Sim League Baseball. I will post a link when the site is up.
Old 02-20-2003, 11:53 AM   #76
asamford
Banned

Quote:

there is one thing however, atleast were getting some publicity here

you know what, this is the hard line that I've seen every cheater take. "no one can prove any facts" wah, wah, wah...

so let me get this straight, you walked away from a league, handed it over, and have now come to take it back (forcefully), against the will of the owners of the league?

JBlaze, you suck, you really do suck, and I'd really like to wipe that stupid little smiley right off your face, but instead i'm going to take a deep breath, calm down, smoke a cigarrette, put you on my ignore list, and never think about it again.

I hope all of this publicity will open the eyes of any prospective owner, and they will be wise enough to stay a thousand miles away from any league you start.

Personally, I think you should be banned from the boards, your ootp-leagues webspace should be stripped and the order-id's used returned to the owners who orginally provided them, unless they are stupid enough to want to be in a league with you as commsh, then their order id's should just be placed in limbo, because anyone stupid enough to join your league is too stupid to live anyways...

Since this involves .400 studios provided webspace, I really think Andreas should take a look at this situation and see if this is something that should be taken care of...

and JBlaze, go phuck yourself, you stupid piece of $hit.
Old 02-20-2003, 11:57 AM   #77
Cooleyvol
Hall Of Famer

Old 02-20-2003, 12:01 PM   #78
JWay
Hall Of Famer

ditto lol.. he didn't waste much time there. good show andy
Old 02-20-2003, 12:02 PM   #79
asamford
Banned

i'm starting to calm down now. I apoligize for calling anyone stupid (except for JBlaze) I'm sure anyone who joined his league was just suffering from ignorance rather than stupidity. My words were a bit harsh, but JBlaze deserved that, at least, if not more.
Old 02-20-2003, 12:30 PM   #80
Batter UP
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Hey, brainiac, I did post proof. I provided the link where you inexplicably changed the rookie draft from straight to serpentine, just before the draft, upsetting everyone else in the league. This was so YOUR team would reap the benefit of getting to select #29 and #32 rather than #29 and #59. When team owners complained you posted, "Stop your crying!"

That's a "proven fact," I'd say.

Try showing some humility. Instead of taking the rockze angle by stating "EVERYONE else is wrong and I am right", try saying "Hey, I made some bad mistakes in the past but I have grown a lot since then and plan on making the WSBL a fun and fair place for all involved." Of course you can't do that.
Closed Thread