Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 04-23-2010, 03:49 AM   #61
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Walrus View Post
Awesome work! One less thing to have to setup for myself.
Lemme know if it works for you... (and thanks!!)
PadresFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:35 AM   #62
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Heads up. After I read Bigrod's answer to my question on another thread, I went into this mod and tweaked the home plate marker on all the ballparks to be more accurate. I guess this is key for correct ball-flight animation. Please re-download if you grabbed this file before 12:30am PDT.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:27 AM   #63
mars001
All Star Reserve

Holy Awesome PadresFan! Thank you! These look so good!
mars001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 02:26 PM   #64
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Thanks so much!

Will use these tonight for my ootp11 marathon!
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 03:29 PM   #65
Go Tribe
All Star Starter

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
can't Markus incorporate this into the add on central section with the auto installer????
Go Tribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:29 AM   #66
clamel
All Star Starter

Great work, but I was hoping that someday someone came up with a "combo" parks.dat for old and new stadiums.
My idea was a merge with the old great parks.dat that was made with OOTPX and this one.
That way one could anytime go in and change the pictures, AND get the correct ball locations to boot. At least player åpictures and coordinates being correct

This should also work on a HUGE parks.dat file with all the great old ballparks, and even when present days ballparks had other names.

Everything to have it work in a historical dynasty game, to match whenever a new ballpark came into being, or a name changed.

So a small program that could merge different parks.dat files to a grand overtheages ballpark park.dats file, with of course ALL the fine jpg-photos of these ballparks that already exists in this forum.

Last edited by clamel; 04-24-2010 at 06:32 AM.
clamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:07 AM   #67
oman19
All Star Starter

Alright here is what I'm looking to do. I have a template I created that uses the basic MLB format with subtle rule changes that I like and the feeder leagues I created. I start new leagues using this template by go to start custom game, I hit load template, and then start my new league with real teams but fictional players. I have the all in one mod installed. So it gets all the Logos and Uni's loaded but not the ballparks.

So my question is how do I get the ballparks and the ballpark factors to load with leagues I create this way. Also one other question how do I get the league logos to load with this as well. Thanks to anyone who can help.
oman19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:09 AM   #68
PadresFan
All Star Starter

For the ballparks, if you've already installed the All-In-One Mod, then you can just copy the parks.dat file out of the Majors.quick folder and copy it into your saved game folder.

Alternatively, download the ballparks mod from my website and follow the instructions in the readme.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:05 AM   #69
oman19
All Star Starter

Alright it's now grabbing the stadiums just the stadiums are going to the wrong teams. The Padres are in Target Field. The Tigers are in the Ballpark Tiburones de la Guria and the Diamondbacks are in Angels Stadium etc. Any idea what would cause this? Tried starting a few new leagues and the same stadiums end up with the same teams.
oman19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:08 PM   #70
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by oman19 View Post
Alright it's now grabbing the stadiums just the stadiums are going to the wrong teams. The Padres are in Target Field. The Tigers are in the Ballpark Tiburones de la Guria and the Diamondbacks are in Angels Stadium etc. Any idea what would cause this? Tried starting a few new leagues and the same stadiums end up with the same teams.
Argh, gave you bad advice, sorry about that!! The parks.dat file that is included with either the All-In-One mod, or my ballparks mod is specifically for games created with the MLB 2010 Quick Start. If you try using it with another association, teams will be assigned the wrong parks. There is a workaround that will allow you to play with the images I provided and the associated configurations, but it will take a little work on your part.

Create a 2010 MLB quickstart, making sure the All-In-One mod has been installed so the correct ballparks and configurations are assigned. Put yourself in commissioner mode and go to the ballparks page for each team. From the Action menu in the lower right, select Export this parks data to file. Do this for every team. Now you can load up your original association, and import the correct file for all 30 MLB teams. Tedious, but it should work.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #71
DreamTeams
Hall Of Famer

Thanks for these, PadresFan. Love the new angle and are now my favorite set of ballparks for OOTP.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:24 PM   #72
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTeams View Post
Thanks for these, PadresFan. Love the new angle and are now my favorite set of ballparks for OOTP.
Thanks a lot DT, means a lot coming from you!
Old 05-06-2010, 11:27 PM   #73
Afino
Hall Of Famer

As someone who has been searching for fictional park pictures for a long time, I really, REALLY appreciate you doing this.

I've been going through and updating my 20 league parks with the closest picture that matches wall length and heights. Let me tell you, it's incredible for immersion!

Afino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #74
Kelric
Hall Of Famer

Just got around to remembering the initial discussion about this. Downloading now. Thanks for putting your time in, PadresFan.
Kelric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 07:45 PM   #75
Charlie Hough
Hall Of Famer

Is there any way to get all the ballparks from MLB 10: The Show with the same perspective as the default grass field in OOTP?

These are outstanding ballparks, and I appreciate the work, but the viewing angle just seems strange to me. It seems like it's too much of a top-down view compared to all the other ballparks that have been modded or created for OOTP.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like this can really be corrected in PhotoShop, so it would require different screenshots.
Charlie Hough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:48 PM   #76
YanksFan
Minors (Double A)

I just got the game and i'm just now seeing this post. So i followed the instructions of PadresFan post and started an MLB Quick-Start. When i go to a team's Ballpark section the names and everything are correct but the pics are still on default.png. When i change them to the correct park picture the coordinates and ball flights are still in default placement. My understanding was that the new placements were part of the file. Am i misunderstanding something or doing something wrong?

Edit: Nevermind. Problem solved.

Last edited by YanksFan; 01-02-2011 at 10:26 PM.
YanksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:53 PM   #77
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I've noticed there is no Tropicana night picture?
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:59 PM   #78
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
I've noticed there is no Tropicana night picture?
Right...

Do they dim the lights or drop a disco ball at night???
Old 04-20-2011, 11:40 AM   #79
clamel
All Star Starter

All-In-One Mod ??

Where do I get this for OOTP11 ???

OOP I found it....

Last edited by clamel; 04-20-2011 at 11:44 AM.
clamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:08 PM   #80
Chicagofan76
Banned

Infractions: 2/2 (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamel View Post
All-In-One Mod ??

Where do I get this for OOTP11 ???

OOP I found it....
u got it? u will still have to put the ballpark photos in the game.
Chicagofan76 is offline   Reply With Quote