Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > MLB Manager 2018 > MLB Manager - Suggestions

MLB Manager - Suggestions Please help us to improve the game and post your suggestions / ideas in this forum!

Old 10-10-2017, 06:10 PM   #1
Cypher74
Minors (Double A)

2 EASY Must Adds

Ok so “Must Add” is a bit of hyperbole, but I play this game a ton and there are two features I think would be easy to add that would increase the playability of the game exponentially.

1. Please give us the option to assign rookies to their real teams upon import. This makes a historical sim so much less fun to play when I can’t have real players added to their real teams. I would even prompt users at the end of their historical season if they’d like to buy the next season and import real rookies. You would definitely sell more seasons this way.

2. This one is even more important. I need a FORCE TRADE button please. This would make it easy even without the first option to get rosters right and would allow me to make real trades that occur throughout the season or set up a what if roster Id like to play with. I don’t see why this wouldn’t be an option. If I want to create a super team, why not allow me to?

As of now I have to use a workaround of editing player ratings until the computer AI will go for a trade and then change things back. Way too time consuming!

Thanks for your consideration
Cypher74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:47 AM   #2
Edster007
All Star Starter

For your 2nd point a force trade button would be nice. In the meantime instead of editing I take over the team I need to trade with, complete it and then go back to managing my team. Quicker than editing. I played the 84 cubs and had to do that. Couldn’t get the Sox to trade me Eckersley and Bromley for Buckner. The game was smarter than real life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote