Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > MLB Manager 2016 > MLBM 2016 - General Discussions

MLBM 2016 - General Discussions Talk about MLB Manager 2016, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android

Old 10-22-2015, 07:41 PM   #1
Mikey Mike on da mic
Bat Boy

A longtime OOTP player's two cents (worth a nickel at least!)

I've been playing OOTP on PCs longer than smartphones have been around (I started with OOTP 5.0 no kidding!) and i've always looked forward to the next iteration, always kept up with Markus' board posts, always kept up with real world mods, always loved the purity of the game (I am the control freak that manages each individual game one pitch at a time making moves during games, and keeping an eye on every single aspect of my club and my players in between games) and I gotta admit I was kinda skeptical when the first smartphone version came out especially after reading everyone's comments about those early versions; well I finally took the plunge and grabbed Major League Manager 2015 and I gotta say it: Best. Dang. Five. Bucks. I. Ever. Spent!

WELL DONE!!!

Now can we have something that shows the speed of each individual pitch in Field View mode? And perhaps have the different levels of the minors and be able to set lineups and pitching staffs for them like the pc version? Minor nitpicks, but really, even as is the game is worth alot more than 5 bucks! My girlfriend hates it because I spend so much spare time on my team...even when i'm not on my iPhone i'm going thru thoughts and ideas to improve my team, just as a real GM would

Oh, and as a lifelong New York Met fan, I must add...LETS GO METS!!!!
Mikey Mike on da mic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 06:12 PM   #2
BradC
All Star Starter

Thanks! Pitch speed in Field View wouldn't be too tough to do, I'm sure, but having actual minor leagues will be more difficult, because of the hardware limitations we're still facing.

Over time, iOS and Android hardware will get better and better, and I'm sure the mobile game will become more complex, so we'll be able to add things like minor leagues.
BradC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 01:32 PM   #3
Paulie123
All Star Starter

Brad, I just wanted to add my thanks to the team for developing what I think is far and away the best mobile or tablet game I've ever played. In fact probably the best game I've played, full stop.

It was only £3.99 on iStore when I bought it back in March, and that is phenomenal value for money. That's about the cost of a pint of beer and the fun has lasted a hell of a lot longer! I'll buy MLB Manager 2016 no matter what, but if it will be possible that I can continue playing my MLB Manager 2015 save on next year's game that would be awesome
Paulie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:21 PM   #4
BradC
All Star Starter

Thanks, Paulie. Glad you're having fun. Yes, you should be able to use a third party utility next year to move your save to the 2016 game. This post has some info:

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ml#post3841317
BradC is offline   Reply With Quote