Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 14 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 14 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 03-20-2014, 11:45 PM   #21
Max Boyer
Minors (Double A)

New opening: Washington Nationals

See the openings here: http://maxretrobaseball.net/game/rul...ball_Chart.htm
Old 03-21-2014, 09:50 AM   #22
BlackLancer
Bat Boy

I would like to vouch for this league... If you have never tried a 1-game/day sim it is a lot of fun. It feels quite a bit like managing a real-life ball club as you can set up your lineups daily to play matchups. You can respond to injury/trades instantly and really have an opportunity to manage you 40-man and 25-man rosters.

We are currently going through the 2013 off-season. So, you will have an opportunity to manage the team you take over and re-tool it for the upcoming 2014 season. (Free agents, trades ect).

We have some very active GM's who put a lot of effort into the league writing articles and discussing the league. We just need to round out the league with a few more GM's to have a full-slate so that we can run a full 2014 season.

We will move to OOTP15 when it comes up, but we are handling the off-season in OOTP14.

If you are interested, send Max an email!
BlackLancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:23 AM   #23
skalepp
Minors (Double A)

I am also going to vouch for this league. Although I just joined the league about a month ago I will say Max is an excellent commish. He is always on top of emails,chatbox,and website. The website for this league is by for one of the top website's out there in my opinion (compared to other online leagues).
skalepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:02 PM   #24
baseballonly
All Star Reserve

I am a member of this league. Max is great and will answer any questions, even if you've never played in an online league before. I can tell the league is improving and because it sims every day will soon be like a toned-down version MLB Pro, once more GMs start blogging. It is a great league and I recommend you join. In addition, we just swept out a bunch of GMs who were inactive and there are many good teams available.

I also wanted to note that you may think a league that sims everyday takes too much time, but really it does not take much because you only have to prepare for the next day, not the whole next week. And if you prefer, you can only check in every few says and all will still be fine.

Noah
baseballonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 08:17 AM   #25
Max Boyer
Minors (Double A)

This is not a paid advertisement by myself, but...

Last edited by Max Boyer; 03-23-2014 at 08:20 AM.
Max Boyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:39 AM   #26
Max Boyer
Minors (Double A)

We still have openings!
View them them by clicking here:
http://maxretrobaseball.net/game/rul...ball_Chart.htm
Old 03-29-2014, 04:26 PM   #27
baseballonly
All Star Reserve

OVER one third of our league now has blogs! This is a great league to be in, and will continue to get better!
Old 04-04-2014, 03:53 PM   #28
Siavash
Bat Boy

This is a very good league if you're looking for a serious experience. The community is awesome and we're in the preseason.
Siavash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:46 PM   #29
Brnwsbucksfannc
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I want to add my endorsement to this league. I have NEVER played in an on-line league before, even though I have been playing games since the time of PONG!

I also just started playing this game last year so I have ALOT of questions about how things work and what to do.

These guys are AWESOME! They are very patient and willing to help.

So if you have never played on-line before and are hesitant because of not knowing what to do, don't worry, this is the place to be!

Join us and have some fun!!
Brnwsbucksfannc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:03 PM   #30
Buggsy44
Bat Boy

are there still any openings? Can I be added to the waitlist, I have pre ordered OOTP15 and plan to play then.
Thanks
Buggsy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 01:57 PM   #31
baseballonly
All Star Reserve

I don't think there is, but there may be a few soon. Please check out the league, it is very fun!
Old 04-26-2014, 10:03 PM   #32
SeaBear
Minors (Double A)

Bumpity.

Max Modern Baseball

Spring Training has started for the MMB 2014 season. We have now successfully converted to OOTP '15. The MMB is quickly becoming one of the more active and engaging league out there, with plenty of friendly GMs of all ages and experience level. If you're a passionate baseball fan who's looking for a slow-paced managerial experience for many years to come, this league might be your perfect fit.

We currently have a couple openings, so check out our site and let us know in the chat.

Max Modern Baseball

Last edited by SeaBear; 04-26-2014 at 10:04 PM.
SeaBear is offline   Reply With Quote