Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 04-13-2010, 10:41 AM   #81
md5423
All Star Reserve

Is it just like this for me? when I download the 254 MB one it takes like 5 minutes just to get 1 percent and is always getting disconnected... Should it take this long? or is it just a problem for me?

If people are downloading this quickly could someone PLEASE put it up on like megaupload or something like that? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
md5423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:06 AM   #82
CHOWDERHEAD
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo View Post
There is a readme in the historical pack. In the Lahman database both are named Ken Griffey. So unless you rename Ken_Griffey(1).fg Ken_Griffey.fg then it will be Junior's facegen.
This may be along the same line, but when I click on Pete Rose, I don't get the Pete Rose (All-time Hits Leader) that I was anticpating.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:07 AM   #83
Doc_Brown
All Star Starter

I was meant to post this on Monday but I forgot sorry for that. This is an awesome add-on great work by all those involved.
Doc_Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:20 AM   #84
William Satterwhite
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWDERHEAD View Post
This may be along the same line, but when I click on Pete Rose, I don't get the Pete Rose (All-time Hits Leader) that I was anticpating.
Pete Rose, Ed Walsh, Eddie Collins and Frank Baker (I believe that's a son) all have the (1) added to their names because they have sons with the same name who are in the database. Bob Gibson has the (1) as well. And if you just use the MLB quickstart, Griffey Jr and Tony Gwynn Jr are correctly named there so you can delete/rename the default Griffey.fg and Gwynn.fg files and rename the Griffey(1).fg and Gwynn(1).fg files to get the father's image to show. Jerry Hairston Jr is correctly named in the quickstart but Sr doesn't have a .fg so nothing to do there. The Gary Matthews' have a .fg file for both father and son but you will have to rename both the .fg file and Matthews Jr. in-game for both to show.
William Satterwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:00 PM   #85
CHOWDERHEAD
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Satterwhite View Post
Pete Rose, Ed Walsh, Eddie Collins and Frank Baker (I believe that's a son) all have the (1) added to their names because they have sons with the same name who are in the database. Bob Gibson has the (1) as well. And if you just use the MLB quickstart, Griffey Jr and Tony Gwynn Jr are correctly named there so you can delete/rename the default Griffey.fg and Gwynn.fg files and rename the Griffey(1).fg and Gwynn(1).fg files to get the father's image to show. Jerry Hairston Jr is correctly named in the quickstart but Sr doesn't have a .fg so nothing to do there. The Gary Matthews' have a .fg file for both father and son but you will have to rename both the .fg file and Matthews Jr. in-game for both to show.
Thank you for the info!
Old 04-14-2010, 12:03 PM   #86
nate42ca
Bat Boy

since i installed this mod, when i create a new mlb game, i cant edit my manager name. I keep getting jim smith for each manager. I have reinstalled the mod, unplugged my keyboard numerous times. I can edit everything such as birthdate and country, just not the name.
nate42ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #87
robroy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I downloaded numerous times and always had the error could not load the download at 100%. Turned off kaspersky virus checker and woo hoo the download worked. Thanks for the great work put into this addon.
robroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:04 AM   #88
Libid21
All Star Reserve

Has an update been released yet to the minor mistakes with this mod?
Libid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:48 AM   #89
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate42ca View Post
since i installed this mod, when i create a new mlb game, i cant edit my manager name. I keep getting jim smith for each manager. I have reinstalled the mod, unplugged my keyboard numerous times. I can edit everything such as birthdate and country, just not the name.
This wont have anything to do with this mod. You might want to ask tech support.

OOTP MODS:
Historical Face Gen Project, Spritze/Gambo Database, OOTP Stadium Chart and Ballpark Images, MLB Compiled Uniform & Logo Pack
available at...
http://www.ootpmods.com
Gambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:32 PM   #90
schecter20
Bat Boy

I downloaded and installed the add-on H.F.P. 2010 MLB All-in-one (all leagues), and I started a new game; however, the face-gen pictures aren't displayed. I keep getting the actual player photos. Does anyone know how to fix this?
schecter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:12 AM   #91
David Watts
Hall Of Famer

First off let me just say that this Mod is incredible. The fact that even the Minor league teams have logos blew me away. Thanks for all the hard work.

I do have a question about the facegen. Will the fictional players created in the amateur draft have facegen pictures?
David Watts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:13 AM   #92
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Watts View Post
First off let me just say that this Mod is incredible. The fact that even the Minor league teams have logos blew me away. Thanks for all the hard work.

I do have a question about the facegen. Will the fictional players created in the amateur draft have facegen pictures?
Yes. All fictional players will be created with FaceGen the same as they usually do in 100% fictional games.
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:25 PM   #93
kckid4u
All Star Reserve

Location: Pictured Above: Buck Barnett - Best Pitcher in OOTP History!
Quote:
Originally Posted by schecter20 View Post
I downloaded and installed the add-on H.F.P. 2010 MLB All-in-one (all leagues), and I started a new game; however, the face-gen pictures aren't displayed. I keep getting the actual player photos. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Same here. I can't get this to work at all, and it's very frustrating too. I've tried everything I can think of too.
kckid4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:20 PM   #94
Libid21
All Star Reserve

How can I add my own player generated photos? For example, if I want to make Jesus Montero have a computer-generated photo based off a real pic... how would I go about doing this?
Libid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #95
robc
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kckid4u View Post
Same here. I can't get this to work at all, and it's very frustrating too. I've tried everything I can think of too.
I do think there is a bug when photos and facegens exist for the player. SteveP wrote a work around in your thread in the main forum.
robc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:14 PM   #96
RandyTiger
Hall Of Famer

[Never mind, answered already - apologies!]

Last edited by RandyTiger; 04-16-2010 at 10:44 PM.
RandyTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:56 PM   #97
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

[QUOTE=Libid21;2948920]How can I add my own player generated photos? For example, if I want to make Jesus Montero have a computer-generated photo based off a real pic... how would I go about doing this?[/QUOTE

Go ahead to SoxxCountry. We have tutorials and such there.

OOTP MODS:
Historical Face Gen Project, Spritze/Gambo Database, OOTP Stadium Chart and Ballpark Images, MLB Compiled Uniform & Logo Pack
available at...
http://www.ootpmods.com
Gambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:17 AM   #98
mkjhartmann
Minors (Single A)

Thank you for everybody that worked so hard on this. Marcus build a great engine, you helped it become a great game.

What fun this is to play. Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
mkjhartmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 05:06 AM   #99
majesty95
All Star Starter

I keep getting an error when I try to download this mod from add ons central.

The error is: ADDONS_DIALOG::download_file - could not download file

What is the issue?
majesty95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:15 PM   #100
DanP
Bat Boy

Could somebody help me troubleshoot using the downloaded Facegen files in a pre-created OOTP 10 league?

I dl'd the Facegen zip file and unzipped them. Then I copied all of these files into an OOTP 10 directory called "facegen." But the game didn't use them at all...it still used the player photos I had preloaded.

So I deleted the player photos, but OOTP 10 kept using the photos? I then tried to use the League Options page to "Force and update of all player photos," but it is still using all the old photos.

I'm at a total loss. What did I do wrong?
DanP is offline   Reply With Quote