Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 09-08-2019, 04:55 PM   #1
StatMan22
Minors (Single A)

Request: Inactive Cards Report

With Tournaments coming up soon, including variants that allow us to make use of low-rated cards, it would be awesome to have a way to better search our Inactive Card list. Right now, I can't even figure out how to look at ratings of my Inactive Cards (surely I'm missing something?).

It's great that we can create (and then download) a report of our cards on the active roster, but it'd be ideal to be able to do that for inactive cards as well. I'm not a collector and I'm not chasing missions, but even I have 350+ cards, and I'd love to be able to prepare rosters of my lower-rated cards for tournaments.

StatMan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 11:22 PM   #2
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

The more opportunities that this game provides us to build interesting and unique rosters, the more search and filter features will be necessary to sort through our thousands of cards.

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 12:53 AM   #3
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Would be awesome to be able to save rosters that could be activated with one click. “80s team activate!”

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 10:50 AM   #4
dkgo
Hall Of Famer

Yeah. You should be able to save different teams just like you can have squads on fifa or decks in a card game.

Needing to set a lineup over and over for the same type of tournament would be a real annoyance
dkgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:00 AM   #5
StatMan22
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgo View Post
Yeah. You should be able to save different teams just like you can have squads on fifa or decks in a card game.

Needing to set a lineup over and over for the same type of tournament would be a real annoyance
Markus said in the Tournaments - New Info thread that if we have already entered a tournament with the same restrictions in the past, that lineup will be imported. Not quite the same as being able to save lineups on the side, but should be really helpful.

I just want a way to be able to rummage through my mountain of Inactive Cards to find solid low-rated players.

StatMan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:03 AM   #6
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

The plan is to do some sort of saving for similar tournaments. So if you have competed in a bronze-or-lower tournament before, when you join a new bronze tournament, we'll use your previous submission for it. We'll also certainly look into other ways to filter your inactive card lists when planning for a tournament.
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:21 PM   #7
HRBaker
Hall Of Famer

There should be three(3) rosters; Active, Reserve, and Inactive - and all lists, reports, sorting, and access should be the same within them.

HRBaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 05:57 PM   #8
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Arnold View Post
We'll also certainly look into other ways to filter your inactive card lists when planning for a tournament.
This is great, but tournaments are far from the only instance where this would be useful. Collectors and those using Themed Rosters (especially for the more abstract and unusual themes) really need tools like this as well.

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote