Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2016, 06:51 PM   #1
tysnkole6
Major Leagues

Looking for USA/military uniforms

Using the States as Nations mod, I'm creating a military based league, or possibly leagues. I was wondering if anyone knew of any other already created uniforms beyond txranger's amazing ones, which I already have. They can be modern or vintage, doesn't really matter (almost prefer the variance). Definitely placing each team where either their base is for unit uniforms, or where their academies are for the overall branches (may also do the "grunt" primary training takes place, like Great Lakes, Ft. Benning, etc.) Thanks a bunch to anyone who helps! Oh, and I'll be assuming control of the 10th Mountain team, since one of my buddies served with them.
tysnkole6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 08:19 PM   #2
tysnkole6
Major Leagues

Oh, and what do you guys think looks better between these. I think the red sleeves personally, makes the sleeve logo pop a lot more:
Old 03-18-2016, 02:12 PM   #3
mghurst
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tysnkole6 View Post
Using the States as Nations mod, I'm creating a military based league, or possibly leagues. I was wondering if anyone knew of any other already created uniforms beyond txranger's amazing ones, which I already have. They can be modern or vintage, doesn't really matter (almost prefer the variance). Definitely placing each team where either their base is for unit uniforms, or where their academies are for the overall branches (may also do the "grunt" primary training takes place, like Great Lakes, Ft. Benning, etc.) Thanks a bunch to anyone who helps! Oh, and I'll be assuming control of the 10th Mountain team, since one of my buddies served with them.
I served in the 10th, if you like I can find\upload unit insignia for you would you mind doing some deactivated units as well?

Last edited by mghurst; 03-18-2016 at 02:15 PM.
mghurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 07:34 PM   #4
tysnkole6
Major Leagues

I have the 10th insignia. When did you serve? Thank you for your service too by the way. Yeah, I could whip up some deactivated ones no problem. Would you want them similar to my 10th Mountain ones, or different designs?
Old 03-18-2016, 07:35 PM   #5
tysnkole6
Major Leagues

I actually have a 10th flag hanging on my door, and when I move into my new place, I have a plaque to post as well.
Old 03-20-2016, 08:35 AM   #6
mghurst
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tysnkole6 View Post
I have the 10th insignia. When did you serve? Thank you for your service too by the way. Yeah, I could whip up some deactivated ones no problem. Would you want them similar to my 10th Mountain ones, or different designs?
I served from '88 to '90 here's the 86th mountain training brigade (the famous green mountain boys from the revolutionary war)its a national guard unit and the only other mountain unit in the whole U.S. military the 11th airborne division was deactivated after ww2 and I also included the 82nd and 101st the style you have would be great. I'll get some Marine corps insignia for you to do next and maybe some air force and navy although those are a bit more difficult to find
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by mghurst; 03-20-2016 at 08:41 AM.
mghurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 04:23 PM   #7
tysnkole6
Major Leagues

I'll do what I can with these for sure...I'll prolly make a few variations