Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 04-13-2007, 06:21 PM   #21
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Whew!!! They are done

I have converted the schedules from the OOTP6 mod forums (fictional) and have them in a zip file. The total size of the file is 2.1 MB and contains 320 different schedules for use in 2007 format. I may have missed a few but I think I got most of them. They have been formatted, checked for a valid all-star break, modified to work with 2007 and renamed in the 2007 naming convention.

I will send off a message to PadreFan to have these uploaded to his site. Otherwise, if anyone wants the complete set let me know, PM me with your email and I can send the file to you. Please read the manual on loading schedules before using these. I will also have a FAQ and readme when I send these to PF.

I also plan on having individual files posted in this forum in a similar format as the OOTP6 forum but am unsure at the present how to do this without a little help.
SandMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:28 PM   #22
Le Grande Orange
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandMan View Post
I also plan on having individual files posted in this forum in a similar format as the OOTP6 forum but am unsure at the present how to do this without a little help.
Send me the results and I'll start working on getting them posted up in a manner similar to the OOTP6 thread.

But it'd be helpful if you had a list showing which OOTP2007 file matches up to which OOTP6 file.
Le Grande Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:39 PM   #23
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Grande Orange View Post
Send me the results and I'll start working on getting them posted up in a manner similar to the OOTP6 thread.

But it'd be helpful if you had a list showing which OOTP2007 file matches up to which OOTP6 file.

I will send you the list. Just need to type it into a text document....

Thanks.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:47 PM   #24
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

For those who want the who set they can be downloaded from:

http://download.yousendit.com/7C3BD99B021963FC
Old 04-14-2007, 01:01 AM   #25
Kyros
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandMan View Post
I guess not....

well I'll scrap this project for now. It was time consuming doing the conversion and with everyone satisfied with the game created schedules this would not be needed. I just thought that maybe some of the gamers here would like to have more control over their schedules and with the over 300 created with the 6.5 game format this would be a nice addition having the files converted for use in 2007.
I would be very interested in this.

I have a 36 team league though. This would still work for me?
Kyros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 11:08 AM   #26
HH20xx convert
Minors (Triple A)

SandMan--- Thank you for sharing your work (and background info and instructions for us semi-clueless folks). The game-supplied fictional schedule generation process really needs improvement, and these schedules fill a much needed hole in the program. Thanks for taking the time to help us out.
HH20xx convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 11:46 AM   #27
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyros View Post
I would be very interested in this.

I have a 36 team league though. This would still work for me?
There are many 36 team schedules in the set. I am sure that there will be one that fits your current configuration.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:48 AM   #28
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH20xx convert View Post
SandMan--- Thank you for sharing your work (and background info and instructions for us semi-clueless folks). The game-supplied fictional schedule generation process really needs improvement, and these schedules fill a much needed hole in the program. Thanks for taking the time to help us out.
Always happy to help this community. Most in this community are helpful and I have always appreciated the help I received in the past and hope to help others in the future as I gain experience.

Cheers and Thank You!

Sandman