Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Technical Support

FHM - Technical Support Got problems running FHM or want to report a bug? See here!

Old 09-10-2013, 08:45 PM   #241
thehip
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hi,

I uploaded the requested file. I named the zip file, "thehip_draft_day_crash".

thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Still can't get it to repeat when using those settings. Could you upload the save for us to look at? (Link to directions in the first post.)
thehip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:53 PM   #242
asilvermtzion
Minors (Double A)

i have 2 goaltenders who i assigned to my ahl team, but neither show up on the roster...
asilvermtzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:37 PM   #243
asilvermtzion
Minors (Double A)

my team decided to make a trade and sign a player without my doing so...
i just double checked and i am still in control of transactions.
asilvermtzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:46 AM   #244
FunkyBike1
Minors (Double A)

When I try to create/load anything, I get an "invalid database version" error.

Preemptive edit: I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, unlicensing, and relicensing already.

Last edited by FunkyBike1; 09-11-2013 at 01:56 AM.
FunkyBike1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:11 AM   #245
AlArenal
Bat Boy

Umlaute / special characters get displayed wrong in league news. Looks like an encoding error.

System: Mac OS X 10.8.4
AlArenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:22 AM   #246
Dyll
Bat Boy

I have uploaded two different save games that gives me CTD:

tradecrash.rar - Click on any player and choose "Trade offer" and you'll get a CTD.

gamecrash.lg - Click on play game and you'll get a CTD.

Also, I never seem to find any UFAs when playing the historical game? If I sort by potential I get nothing but youngsters. Am I missing something or is it a bug?
Dyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:01 AM   #247
kojakki
Bat Boy

CPU screwed my season... team is under HUMAN control, after regular season I click to Finish Today to sim. What happens next is that CPU/assistant makes really silly moves on roster:

1. moves all injured players to injury list
BUG1: why CPU even moved my players?
BUG2: Straka was moved even that he was out for ONE day, so I ended up having healthy player in list for 6 days...

2: places Ron Francis to waivers.. WTF! team second line center got waived to maple leafs

so I start my playoff run with Mario out for 5 months due to knee injury, Francis being waiver to TOR and Straka watching games from injury list. Conference nr. 1 seed gets cold shower from Islanders 4-1 and series over. nice...
kojakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:56 AM   #248
Mordrehl
Minors (Triple A)

Found the bug why Canadian Junior rules aren't being enforced by the NHL

In the roster screen, if I right click my prospect the only option there is to send them back to their Canadian Jr team

If I got into the players Profile screen and click the Actions button ... I have the option of sending them to the AHl/ECHL
Mordrehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:25 PM   #249
braspol
Bat Boy

postseason goes away after 1st season in new game
braspol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:14 PM   #250
Paraporla
Bat Boy

Bugs n things --- trade mode?

Similar to other reports I have experienced difficulty in the NHL game version after trying trades....
For example ... a) when responding to "Discuss trade again," the system doesn't seem ready for that ... trade offers are either ignored and not responded too or
b) the pop up answers about the trade switch to the other team.
The game has crashed while waiting for trade replies.....

I LOVE THE GAME so far, but am eager to know when the hard working gang will have the next Build ready.

Fred ( paraporla)
Paraporla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:50 PM   #251
Laraque27
Bat Boy

The game is good now, but I have one serious problem. Every day a refused trade proposal pops up, even though all of the components of the trade have since been traded in other deals. It's getting really annoying, to the point where I don't want to play before it's fixed.
Laraque27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:21 PM   #252
CT Wolverine
Minors (Single A)

Cannot sign Free Agent after placing him on Short List

I have placed several Free Agents on my Short List and now I no longer am presented the option of signing any of them> The only options I have for them are to remove them from the Short List, Even once removed, the only option then is to add them back on.
CT Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:50 PM   #253
SerbianEagle
Minors (Single A)

There is a crash that I can replicate every time. If you go to a team that is CPU controlled, find on their protected list a player who is an RFA. Right click on that players name. Crash happens at this point. Every time.

Easiest example is Alex Pietrangelo of the Blues.
SerbianEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:20 PM   #254
Agateeater
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisquid View Post
When I play a game, I get no play-by-play description just a continuous string of the following Error Message:

'Error: Category Not Found'

Is this a bug or something wrong with my set-up?
I have the same problem. Additionally, in the NHL game the teams seem to take 6-7 shots in a row then the other team takes 6-7 shots in a row.
Agateeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #255
redtiger7
All Star Starter

In historical play, when a new season begins, any edited details you do on a team (name, arena, etc...) get reset.
redtiger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:25 AM   #256
KJDelaney
All Star Reserve

Just played a game that went to shootout, lasted 9 1/2 rounds. TB shot first, then Boston. Boston scored in the ninth round, and TB got to go again. Also, the shoot out users selected by the AI were not ANY GOOD. For TB, never saw St Louis or Stamkos. Boston never had Marchand, Iggy, Bergy, Krecji. Needs looking at.
KJDelaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 03:01 AM   #257
Mordrehl
Minors (Triple A)

Sent a 19 year old back to his Junior club (London Knights)

Despite having the highest Ability rating of any player on that team, they refuse to dress him for a game.
Mordrehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:51 AM   #258
AlArenal
Bat Boy

I usually don't check all game stats every game but when I did I recognized that all defensemen together had less than 100 minutes icetime.

How's that possible?

With all defensive rosters spots filled by d-men their icetime should add up very close to 120 minutes (if game ends in regulation).
AlArenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:05 PM   #259
pisquid
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Unauthorized Trades made by AI in Custom League Mode

Just started a custom league and did the initial draft.

Two of the players I selected for my team were Jonathan Drouin and John Tavares. Can you imagine my surprise and horror when the AI traded both away first day for third round draft picks without my initiation or permission. Anyone else see this?

Only had 35 players on the roster and was well below the cap, so I can't figure out why the system would make these trades.
pisquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:32 PM   #260
Doctor Flarb
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laraque27 View Post
The game is good now, but I have one serious problem. Every day a refused trade proposal pops up, even though all of the components of the trade have since been traded in other deals. It's getting really annoying, to the point where I don't want to play before it's fixed.
I had/have a similar problem. I saw a player on waivers that I wanted, but I didn't know how to claim him, so I offered a trade for him. Once I submitted the offer I went back and figured out how to claim him, which I did. Now that I have him the trade can't obviously go through, but the Team that waived him responds with a "No Way!" message about the Trade every single day. It's even carried over on to the next Season. And, I'm pretty sure it's blocking my ability to complete trades with other Teams now.

Lesson learned: Don't offer a trade for someone you're going to just grab off of waivers the same day.
Doctor Flarb is offline   Reply With Quote