Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2002, 08:14 PM   #41
The Duke
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by jblaze03fuel
i put as much time into my league as anyone can.
Kid, if you have to blather on as much as you do about your league, maybe that energy should be redirected toward making it a better one.
The Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 08:46 PM   #42
JimboGM
Minors (Single A)

Re: Re: Elite League

Quote:
Originally posted by CUBL Commish

Hey! You yourself admitted at one point that you believe the LBA is indeed a great league. So don't go rolling your eyes at us!

http://happybandits.com/ootp/online_leagues/sbc_main/- Geelong Cats

http://statsplus.net/cba/- Detroit Motors
JimboGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 08:53 PM   #43
Goody
Hall Of Famer

Alright guys let's put a stop to this before it progresses any more. CUBL Commish and I had a conflict of interest and he stepped down as an owner in the LBA.

We've moved on, he's moved on....let's just have fun here.

EVERYONE GANG UP ON JBLAZE AND HIS SIDEKICK!!! *jk*
Old 08-31-2002, 08:54 PM   #44
Kurtis R.
All Star Starter

Re: Re: Re: Elite League

Quote:
Originally posted by JimboGM

Hey! You yourself admitted at one point that you believe the LBA is indeed a great league. So don't go rolling your eyes at us!
Actually.. I did not say it was a great league.. I said it had potential to be a great league.

Having potential and being are two totally different things.

Kurtis
Old 08-31-2002, 09:00 PM   #45
JimboGM
Minors (Single A)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Elite League

Quote:

Actually.. I did not say it was a great league.. I said it had potential to be a great league.

Having potential and being are two totally different things.

Kurtis
Well then I guess the LBA has fulfilled it's potential! Hehe, CUBL Commish knows I'm just messing around with him.

Old 08-31-2002, 09:01 PM   #46
Kurtis R.
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Portlander
Alright guys let's put a stop to this before it progresses any more. CUBL Commish and I had a conflict of interest and he stepped down as an owner in the LBA.

We've moved on, he's moved on....let's just have fun here.

EVERYONE GANG UP ON JBLAZE AND HIS SIDEKICK!!! *jk*
1. Yes we did have a falling out
2. Yes I have moved on
3. Sounds like fun!!

Kurtis
Old 08-31-2002, 09:03 PM   #47
Kurtis R.
All Star Starter

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Elite League

Quote:

....... CUBL Commish knows I'm just messing around with him.
Wanna step outside?
Old 08-31-2002, 09:04 PM   #48
Goody
Hall Of Famer

Kurtis,

I really don't feel like getting into the intricate details of what went on during your ownership of a team in the LBA on the OOTP public boards.

Obviously the league wasn't your style of play but I have many owners who are enjoying the league a lot. If you have some personal vendetta against the LBA I ask you to direct towards me through email or AIM.

Taking out your bitterness in public where everyone watching doesn't know what transpired that caused this bitterness is not something I would do to you and I ask that you return the favour.

-Lloyd
Old 08-31-2002, 09:11 PM   #49
JimboGM
Minors (Single A)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Elite League

Quote:

Wanna step outside?
Sure, bring it on! Oh wait....it's 6:10...A's are playing...I gotta watch them win their 17th in a row, sorry.

Old 08-31-2002, 09:18 PM   #50
Kurtis R.
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Portlander
Kurtis,

I really don't feel like getting into the intricate details of what went on during your ownership of a team in the LBA on the OOTP public boards.

Obviously the league wasn't your style of play but I have many owners who are enjoying the league a lot. If you have some personal vendetta against the LBA I ask you to direct towards me through email or AIM.

Taking out your bitterness in public where everyone watching doesn't know what transpired that caused this bitterness is not something I would do to you and I ask that you return the favour.

-Lloyd
Lloyd,

You are reading my posts all wrong. Please read them again and take note of the smileys. You run a good league.. we just didn't see eye to eye..

Quote:

Sure, bring it on! Oh wait....it's 6:10...A's are playing...I gotta watch them win their 17th in a row, sorry.
Ya.. it's 7:20 here now.. I gotta be hitting the sack.. my bed time was hours ago

Kurtis
Old 08-31-2002, 09:57 PM   #51
Rush22
Minors (Triple A)

Who's Jblaze's sidekick?

Dallas, GMC, 90-72
Boston (NL), ABL, 38-24
New York (NL), WSBL , 0-0
Minnesota, iMLB , 0-0
Stay Tuned...
Rush22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 11:01 PM   #52
jblaze03fuel
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally posted by Cooleyvol
For the love of God, would you shut up about your damn league??

By the way, I'm sure Andreas would be VERY interested in your putting a football league on your OOTP server space..........

checking the link for your football league was very interesting.
Dude for the love of god would you get a life? It seems that every post I have you have something smart ass to say about it. Because if you're gay I don't swing that way son.

BTW-the football league was only on the server just temp. until i got the new host..in which i did over a week ago, im just too lazy to fix my signature.
jblaze03fuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2002, 08:07 AM   #53
Cooleyvol
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by jblaze03fuel

Dude for the love of god would you get a life? It seems that every post I have you have something smart ass to say about it. Because if you're gay I don't swing that way son.

BTW-the football league was only on the server just temp. until i got the new host..in which i did over a week ago, im just too lazy to fix my signature.

Need to do more than just "fix" your sig;

The link to your league still works and it happens to STILL be on the OOTP server. Get your s#it straight before you reply. Where does the league sit IF you've got other space for it now? Huh? You're lying and you know it. At least come clean when you've done something stupid. Oh, yeah, I forgot who I'm talking to.

As for being gay, you are truly talking out of your a$$ now.

And yes, I do have something smart to say to just about every post you put up; they are all not worthy of the web space they occupy.

I, along with countless others, wish you'd just fade away!

I, personally, hope you lose your space on the OOTP server b/c of putting that football league on it. I think that'd be just about the funniest thing I've seen in a while!
Cooleyvol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2002, 11:19 AM   #54
jblaze03fuel
All Star Reserve

ugggh it's not on the server still dude.
Old 09-01-2002, 11:23 AM   #55
jblaze03fuel
All Star Reserve

like i said it was on there very temporarly and is now at ...http://www.angelfire.com/ego/wsblleague/RDFL.html
the only reason it was on the server was to test it out an look at it.

I, personally could care less if you died.
I, personally could care less what the hell you think.
I, personally, still think your a homo.....
Did i mention i dont give a s*it?

edit- it's not geocities its angelfire...http://www.angelfire.com/ego/wsblleague/RDFL.html

Last edited by jblaze03fuel; 09-01-2002 at 11:37 AM.
Old 09-01-2002, 11:25 AM   #56
IatricSB
Hall Of Famer

It was there late late last night (I visited it) but magically gone this morning (now an error occurs from the same link). Hmmm.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

Chicago(N) - Boys of Summer
Oakland - 20th Century League
Bakersfield - Wild Things
Brooklyn - QBA
Dodge City - NBSL
California - ABC

Dodger's Senioriest fan on the OOTP Boards
IatricSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2002, 11:44 AM   #57
jblaze03fuel
All Star Reserve

that probably would be because my signature is still linked to the temporary position on the ootp server. ill do everyone a favor, ill just get rid of it.
Old 09-01-2002, 03:25 PM   #58
Cooleyvol
Hall Of Famer

Iatric,

It was there this morning too.

What a liar you are jblaze! Why does that NOT surprise me?

I'm gonna drop it because basically, you arent worth it.
Cooleyvol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2002, 04:40 PM   #59
Goody
Hall Of Famer

We all know how much we love jblaze's posts and I hate to defend him twice in the same afternoon, but...

1) His football league link was just a webpage template, basically. Its not like there were tons of league files using up space.

2) Wasn't the game STB? Infogrames...somewhat related to OOTP. (If you play one sports game its likely to be marketing for the others by the same company)

3) There is no three. Let's lynch the basted!!!

This is getting out of hand...we have people wishing a league involving many people is folded...others wishing death upon people...

Oh I don't know. He'll probably piss me off again within 24 hours and I'll rejoin the mob...*laughs*
Old 09-01-2002, 05:44 PM   #60
IatricSB
Hall Of Famer

STF and infogames is not related to OOTP in any way. Infogames may sell the OOTP game under the Season Ticket name, but STF is a game by Action PC football which has absolutely nothing to do with the OOTP or .400 Studios people. I hope his league succeeds and would never wish death upon it, but the facts remain:

1. OOTP and .400 Studios have offered free web space to any league that come up with a specified number of licenses of OOTP. Even though STB is related to OOTP, the STB licenses do not count in whether or not you get web space from them, only the OOTP licenses.

2. In order to limit bandwidth and traffic on their server, .400 Studios forbids the running of two leagues on the web space given. They also want to limit the space to ONLY things related to OOTP.

3. What JBlaze did was wrong on both counts in #2. He posted files that were not related to OOTP on his web site (whether a template or not, that was wrong). Then he compounded the error by posting a link to it so that others would go see it. This just increased the traffic on the .400 Studios server for something that isn't even baseball.

JBlaze has no defense for what was done. Temporary or not, it shouldn't have been there and most certainly should not have had others visiting it through his link.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

Chicago(N) - Boys of Summer
Oakland - 20th Century League
Bakersfield - Wild Things
Brooklyn - QBA
Dodge City - NBSL
California - ABC

Dodger's Senioriest fan on the OOTP Boards

Last edited by IatricSB; 09-01-2002 at 05:52 PM.
IatricSB is offline   Reply With Quote