Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Inside the Ropes

TBCB Inside the Ropes Your game and fantasy fights

Old 07-21-2018, 08:00 PM   #1
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Internationale Fédération de Boxing Association (IFBA)

Internationale Fédération de Boxing Association (IFBA)

The IFBA World Tour consists of 26 events. These events are made up from:

The three Legacy 21-day events

USA, Mexico and the UK.

The five Icon 1-day events

Madison Square Garden, Caesar's Palace, The MGM Grand, Plaza Mexico & The O2 Arena (UK)

Five 7-day events in the USA

Boardwalk Hall, Blue Horizon, Thomas & Mack Center, Staples Center & The Forum

Ten further 7-day events in Europe

UK - The Copper Box Arena, Echo Arena, York Hall
Germany - Porsche-Arena, Max-Schmeling-Halle
Belgium - Lotto Arena
France - Brest Arena
Norway - Ekeberghallen
Spain - Palau Blaugrana
Switzerland - Hallenstadion

Three 3-day events

Australia, United Arab Emirates & Japan

"I occasionally agreed to carry an opponent, almost always in what is known as a tune-up fight. I never considered it morally wrong as long as I was winning the fight. I was never a killer, like some fighters. I never enjoyed knocking out a guy who I knew had no chance to beat me." Sugar Ray Robinson

Last edited by bob_bask; 07-22-2018 at 07:40 AM.
bob_bask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 08:04 PM   #2
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Teams

Monster Energy - USA
Tecate - MEX
Corona - MEX
Lucozade - JAP
Under Armour - USA
StubHub - USA
Lynx - FRA
Ticketmaster - UK

Teams have a roster of 22 boxers.

"I occasionally agreed to carry an opponent, almost always in what is known as a tune-up fight. I never considered it morally wrong as long as I was winning the fight. I was never a killer, like some fighters. I never enjoyed knocking out a guy who I knew had no chance to beat me." Sugar Ray Robinson
Old 07-21-2018, 08:24 PM   #3
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

This is total fantasy stuff as I'm following the structure of pro cycling.

I think I've set-up things to see how the first year goes.

As my first uni that will make no attempt to reflect reality, I might throw in stuff that I never normally would like crossover athletes and focus on other things that structured team sports experience.

Still enjoying planning of this one but looking forward to it. Will go slow given volumes to some of this as otherwise I think burn out could easily happen.

-- There are no divisions to this one, I'll make notes on height, weight but hopefully make sense down the line.

Last edited by bob_bask; 07-21-2018 at 08:39 PM.
Old 07-22-2018, 09:34 AM   #4
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

With TB freezes every few edits, I won't abandon this as if do don't expect ever attempt anything again.

But definitely going to be a bit-by-bit uni.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:41 AM   #5
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

No more freezing issues so have completed the team rosters. Will post up once I figure out the format.

Not sure how I'll run it after end of first season (expect long way off) - but either be a draft system or teams will have budgets.

Old 07-24-2018, 12:02 PM   #6
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

2018 IFBA Calendar

The Internationale Fédération de Boxing Association has announced it's inaugural calendar ahead of the team roster release.

With the next few years likely to see the format develop there may be room for change depending on feedback.

Old 07-24-2018, 05:11 PM   #7
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

I'm going to move onto the first event of the calendar to see if this is manageable!

I haven't come up yet with a clean presentable way for each team 2018 roster that I can go back to and update, so maybe after Australia and points can create something.
Old 07-24-2018, 05:25 PM   #8
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Fight Down Under

3-day event

Day 1: 8 round contest
Day 2: 10 round contest
Day 3: 10 round contest

• Teams must send 5 boxers each (boxers from same team do not meet one another unless only remaining)
  • Designated team leader can swap a day's contest with any team mate once during event
  • Boxers who suffer KO have to abandon event
  • Boxers who suffer TKO will have -2 Absorb Punishment, -2 Recovery on next day to reflect pain
  • Boxers who suffer cut in previous bout will have Resistance to Cuts rating set to 3 on next day to reflect chance of reopening wound

Old 07-24-2018, 05:47 PM   #9
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Startlist

Monster Energy

Beibis Mendoza (Colombia)
Steve O'Donnell (Australia)
Walter Matthysse (Argentina)
Samuel Duran (Philippines)
John Riel Casimero (Philippines)

Lynx

Jeff Harding (Australia)
Martiniano Pereyra (Argentina)
Francois Pavilla (Martinique)
Darling Jimenez (Dominican Republic)
Rene Jacquot (France)

Ticketmaster

Jamie Withers (Australia)
Akinori Watanabe (Japan)
Hideyasu Ishihara (Japan)
Kimio Furesawa (Japan)
Tiger Ari (Philippines)

Lucozade

Daud Yordan (Indonesia)
Leigh Purcell (Australia)
Masao Nakamura (Japan)
Hiroshi Kawashima (Japan)
Celes Kobayashi (Japan)

Under Armour

Songkram Porpaoin (Thailand)
Freddie Pendleton (USA)
Young Nationalista (Philippines)
Satoshi Kogumazaka (Japan)
Excell Holmes (USA)

Corona

Leonardo Zappavigna (Australia)
Roberto Rubaldino (Mexico)
Juan Palacios (Argentina)
Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym (Thailand)
Toshiyuki Igarashi (Japan)

StubHub

Antonio Esparragoza (Venezuela)
Ashley Sexton (UK)
Froilan Saludar (Philippines)
Jorge Sebastian Heiland (Argentina)
Heri Amol (Indonesia)

Tecate

Dominic Vea (Australia)
Hurricane Teru (Japan)
Wandee Singwancha (Thailand)
Shohei Omori (Japan)
Fidel Bassa (Colombia)

Old 07-24-2018, 05:56 PM   #10
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

The scheduler seems incredibly slow! 20 possible contests taking several minutes!