Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Names and Nations
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2017, 06:11 AM   #1
MisterCubs
Minors (Single A)

Nation Creation. Help!

Guys,

ever since I found this game last year (OOTP17) I have been playing it constantly like it was my religion. I swooped in when OOTP18 was announced and pre-ordered. The game has given me countless hours of fun, creating teams and leagues and watching everything unfold regarding careers and the history being built.

The one thing I have wanted was to create my own baseball universe, inspired by the metro leagues. I created my own island nation when I started my Halifax Baseball League, however, I was unaware at this point you could edit the world files to further this customisation.

I have tried to edit the world files, I am not a coder, my strengths lie in words and writing and music, not editing pieces of code no matter how simple to most of you it appears. For this reason, I quit trying to edit and make sense of these world files and my dream of starting the Belerian Golden League. That is until now, I was just wondering if any of the more advanced coding people in our community would be so kind as to edit, if possible, the world file and add the necessary information?

If you can help, just send me a message for the details of the country and such. I would be very grateful for this help.

Cheers.

Golden League - Beleria
MisterCubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:10 AM   #2
MisterCubs
Minors (Single A)

I sorted it

Nevermind, folks. Thank you anyways

Golden League - Beleria
Old 06-20-2017, 03:43 PM   #3
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

Glad you figured it out! With creating countries, it's a lot easier than say football manager. Just picking the country, adding cities and then making sure the language fits.
darkcloud4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 04:59 AM   #4
MisterCubs
Minors (Single A)

I bought football manager last year and tried setting up a new league and teams using the add-on software. Never again, dude

It was one of the most excruciating pieces of software I have ever used, it is anything but straight forward.

Aye, I tried creating the nation in OOTP18 once before and it never worked. But I gave it another shot and it worked, added my nations flag and states and all the rest. It was quite simple once I found out the correct way to do it.

Golden League - Beleria