Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 14 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 14 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:29 AM   #1
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The Dynasty Baseball league

Hello all,

The Dynasty baseballLeague is looking for 1 GM’s. This league isn’t Big and it isn’t flashy, It is a bargin basement league as far as frills go. We have no forum ( we have a modest forum now), we utilize the Dynasty Baseball League Thread here on the OOTP Forum and the Private Messaging system here as well as e-mail for all our communication. If you do NOT frequent these forums regularly this probably isn’t for you, if you’re looking for a big fancy Web Page this league probably isn’t for you. If you don’t like to write about your team and the league, this league probably isn’t for you. This league was orginally conceived and built specifically to be a Dynasty thread here on OOTP Forums. That dream didn't pan out, But we are still alive and simming. If you haven’t visited the Dynasty section of these forums I highly recommend stopping by and checking out some of the awesome Dynasty threads written by some very dedicated OOTP Players.

The DBL is an 8 team league set that just finished the 1922 season. Our league evolved starting in 1871 and has a unique development history see the Dynasty thread for more details, it is here

There is a link to the reports pages at the bottom of the first post in the above thread if you’d like to check out the League. If you always wanted to start a dynasty thread and/or always wanted to try out an online-league, the Dynasty baseball league will give you the best of Both Worlds.

Team currently available are the Chicago White Sox

Reports are here: http://painmantle.com/game/lgreports..._100_home.html

You are allowed to change your team and its affiliates (AAA and AA) to any Professional Franchises that played from 1871-1921)

If you’re interested in joining this league please drop me a PM.

Thanks For reading

Rhett

Aka “Painmantle”
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino

Last edited by Painmantle; 03-06-2014 at 10:43 PM.
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #2
Rayzor
All Star Starter

I sent PM message
Rayzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:12 AM   #3
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor View Post
I sent PM message

I haven't received a PM
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 05-13-2013, 11:00 AM   #4
Rayzor
All Star Starter

Just re-sent PM
Rayzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:07 PM   #5
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Boston is no longer available.

Baltimore Canaries and Chicago White Stockings are still open
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 05-17-2013, 03:26 PM   #6
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Bump, still have Baltimore and Chicago available. Please read the first post for details and links for more Info.

Opening day sim is Monday, may 20th after 8am edt, still time to get in before games are played!

Thanks
Rhett
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 05-25-2013, 09:55 AM   #7
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Baltimore Canaries Still Available

Hello all,

We have one team left, The Baltimore Canaries are still available! If you want an easy going relaxed and fun league this one is right up your alley. See the first post for details. In game date is May 2nd so still time to turn them into a winner as they are 13-13 and in a 3 way tie for 1st in the National division.

Thanks
Rhett
aka "painmantle"
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 07-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #8
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The Dynasty League is at arbitration in 1921. 3 teams have opened up New York Yankees, New Orleans Pelicans and Cleveland Infants. You are free to change your team to any Real team in any Professional league that existed up until and including the 1921 season. Feel free to PM me if you are interested in this very casual but punctual league! See the first post for more info.
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 12-28-2013, 01:26 PM   #9
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Hello all,

The Dynasty baseball league has one opening the New Orleans Pelicans are available
Home

This is a very casual 8-team league with 2 levels of Minor Leagues , Random entry is utilized. It is currently opening Day 1922. This is a great league for a Noobie to get their feet wet in an online environment. If you need to learn the ropes of an online environment this is a great place to do it.

While this league failed to turn into the multi-player Dynasty thread I had hoped for it is alive and going strong and entering it's 3rd season of multi-player play.

PM me on these boards if you are interested

Rhett
aka "Painmantle"
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 12-29-2013, 12:15 PM   #10
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The Pelicans are filled. !

Thanks to everyone for their interest!
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino

Last edited by Painmantle; 03-06-2014 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:46 PM   #11
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

This modest gentlemen's League has had the Chicago White Sox become available, they are re-locatable to any real Team that played up until 1923 in any Professional league, Get in before the next draft, this is a random entry league and you never know who will show up!

http://painmantle.com/game/lgreports..._100_home.html

PM me here if interested, See first post for more info
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 03-08-2014, 05:00 PM   #12
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The DBL has filled it's vacancy
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino