Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2017, 12:56 PM   #8081
jpeters1734
Hall Of Famer

thank you Tex!

Founder and League Caretaker of the Professional Baseball Circuit, www.probaseballcircuit.com

An Un-Official Guide to Minor League Management in OOTP 21

Ratings Scale Conversion Cross-Reference Cheat Sheet
jpeters1734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 12:27 AM   #8082
okcochise
All Star Reserve

I have another request if it is not too much trouble. In the same style as the Pittsburgh Crawfords you created, could you do one for the Birmingham Black Barons? If it can fit, I would like the entire name somewhere in the logo. I found the round logo for Birmingham, but I didn't notice any of the square posters or whatever they are called.
Thank you,
Jeff
okcochise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 11:49 AM   #8083
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcochise View Post
I have another request if it is not too much trouble. In the same style as the Pittsburgh Crawfords you created, could you do one for the Birmingham Black Barons? If it can fit, I would like the entire name somewhere in the logo. I found the round logo for Birmingham, but I didn't notice any of the square posters or whatever they are called.
Thank you,
Jeff

Right near the top of the album located here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...C1PbTVRSHVsOTA

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 01:53 PM   #8084
okcochise
All Star Reserve

That was quick, thank you sir. I see I still need one more just like this. Would you have or could you make one like this for Baltimore Elite Giants for me?

Thank you,
Jeff
Old 09-07-2017, 01:55 PM   #8085
okcochise
All Star Reserve

Sorry, I see now that you already had that one done for Birmingham. In fact I already had it. It was Baltimore Elite Giants that I needed.
Thank you, Jeff
Old 09-07-2017, 06:21 PM   #8086
mattlew7062
Minors (Single A)

I have a request could you create some retro style logos, caps, and jersey's based on this? https://imgur.com/LIog4yh

Thank you,

Matt

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

mattlew7062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:25 PM   #8087
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Baltimore Elite Giants

Quote:
Sorry, I see now that you already had that one done for Birmingham. In fact I already had it. It was Baltimore Elite Giants that I needed.
Thank you, Jeff

Baltimore Elite Giants

Attached Images
Image Image 

Old 09-08-2017, 08:01 PM   #8088
okcochise
All Star Reserve

Thank you sir!
Jeff
Old 09-09-2017, 01:19 PM   #8089
okcochise
All Star Reserve

Every time I think I have it nailed and I can quit tinkering, I find a snag and have to look for other directions. I find myself in need of another logo. This one for New York Lincoln Giants. I think I found the round logo I need but I still need the square one. Also, if it isn't too difficult, could you create a square one, maybe even wider (as wide as two squares) of just Negro League Baseball in the same style. I have only seen National and American League logos and I find that I don't really care for the other Negro League (only) logos I have found.

Thank you,
Jeff
Old 09-10-2017, 07:01 PM   #8090
txranger
Hall Of Famer

New York Lincoln Giants

Quote:
Every time I think I have it nailed and I can quit tinkering, I find a snag and have to look for other directions. I find myself in need of another logo. This one for New York Lincoln Giants.
Thank you,
Jeff

New York Lincoln Giants

Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by txranger; 09-10-2017 at 07:04 PM.
Old 09-10-2017, 08:16 PM   #8091
okcochise
All Star Reserve

Perfect again. Thank you sir. btw, I did find something I can use for the Negro League logo without having National or American. Basically, my teams changed some and there really is no clear cut American or National leagues to designate. Thanks again.
Jeff
Old 09-11-2017, 02:17 PM   #8092
chey
Minors (Triple A)

Just wanted to drop by and offer a quick thanks for all of your PCL work, Tx. Really enjoying all of the jerseys you put together.
chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 02:46 PM   #8093
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chey View Post
Just wanted to drop by and offer a quick thanks for all of your PCL work, Tx. Really enjoying all of the jerseys you put together.
Glad you like them... One of my all time favorite leagues...

Old 09-12-2017, 09:51 AM   #8094
okcochise
All Star Reserve

One Last Request

I appreciate all the great logos I have found or have had made for me by Txranger. My project which keeps continuing just when I think I have completed it really is down to the last item before finalizing. I have found a use for several variations of Negro League logos but need just one more done in the same style as these examples for the New York Lincoln Giants. I didn't find any of these particular logos here but I am pretty sure they may have originated somewhere on the OOTP site. Also included is the other NY Lincoln logo which I am also using just to give who ever made the others a sample.

Thank you,
Jeff
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 09-12-2017, 11:03 AM   #8095
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I appreciate all the great logos I have found or have had made for me by Txranger. My project which keeps continuing just when I think I have completed it really is down to the last item before finalizing. I have found a use for several variations of Negro League logos but need just one more done in the same style as these examples for the New York Lincoln Giants. I didn't find any of these particular logos here but I am pretty sure they may have originated somewhere on the OOTP site. Also included is the other NY Lincoln logo which I am also using just to give who ever made the others a sample.

Thank you,
Jeff

I don't make logos like that... Those were made by Justafan or with his Logo Creator program, which btw is stickied right near the top of the Mods forum...

Old 09-12-2017, 11:23 AM   #8096
okcochise
All Star Reserve

Thank you very much Txranger for the heads up. I posted the message on that thread. Thanks again for all your help.
Jeff
Old 09-12-2017, 11:35 AM   #8097
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thank you very much Txranger for the heads up. I posted the message on that thread. Thanks again for all your help.
Jeff

I pretty sure that Justafan does not make up logos anymore... That is why I suggested that you look into his program that he made up for that purpose... Good luck...

Old 09-12-2017, 11:59 AM   #8098
okcochise
All Star Reserve

Oh I see. Thank you. I will check that now.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:04 PM   #8099
okcochise
All Star Reserve

I think I should be able to figure it out. I could use a png of the New York Lincoln LG you used. Would you mind posting it so I can just overlay it onto a background I create? His program includes several pre-created logos but this is really the only one I will probably be doing.

Thank you
Old 09-12-2017, 12:12 PM   #8100
txranger
Hall Of Famer

It is in my Google Drive folder somewhere in the Negro Leagues... Try searching there for it...