Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support > Earlier versions of OOTP: Logged Issues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: Logged Issues All issues that have been logged and given a TT # are stored here until fixed

Old 03-23-2007, 06:05 PM   #1
General_Eagle
Bat Boy

3177 - Crash on December 31st

I'll try to give you all as many details as you need:

-16 team major league w/AAA/AA/A and college/high school feeders
-Coaches/Scouts on
-Finished my third season as manager/commissioner of one of the teams and I retired in September
-Tried to fast sim through to the next preseason and it was generating almanac, which it saved, and then was updating pictures when it froze on "93% Saving Faces" on the progress bar
-Now, when I load the league from the intro screen, it loads all the way to "93% loading faces" and freezes
-FaceGen is on and has not had any previous problems

Let me know what else you need. I'm not frustrated, still running it through the paces, but I though I should let you all know in case others are experiencing this.
"You are here because you are real men and all real men like to fight. When you, here, everyone of you, were kids, you all admired the champion marble player, the fastest runner, the toughest boxer, the big league ball players, and the All-American football players. Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a loser. Americans despise cowards. Americans play to win all of the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost nor will ever lose a war; for the very idea of losing is hateful to an American." -General George S. Patton
General_Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 06:10 PM   #2
phenom
Hall Of Famer

Is this a joke about Roberto Clemente?

phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:17 AM   #3
Marc Duffy
SI Marketing Wizard

We need your league files (see the thread about FTP'ing at the top)
Marc Duffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 06:35 PM   #4
Solack
All Star Reserve

Try deleting your faces.dat file and trying again (or rename it if you don't want to lose it). There was a bug with saving faces that was logged and marked as fixed before release, but could be that it's a problem again.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:25 PM   #5
General_Eagle
Bat Boy

I have deleted the file, but it looks like it is TT#3177. If this happens again, I'll upload my league and mark it accordingly.
General_Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:31 PM   #6
84Hammy
All Star Reserve

I had this same problem (among others--most of which were self inflicted) and found deleting the face.dat file worked. Hopefully that isnt such an important file!
84Hammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:53 PM   #7
Solack
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84Hammy View Post
I had this same problem (among others--most of which were self inflicted) and found deleting the face.dat file worked. Hopefully that isnt such an important file!
To my knowledge it only saves your Facegen information. By deleting that file, the game will have to recreate a bunch of new faces for your players. Hope you didn't get too attached to the old faces.