Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 6 > FHM 6 - General Discussion

FHM 6 - General Discussion Talk about the latest & greatest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 10-12-2019, 12:11 PM   #1
rain94
Minors (Single A)

My Chart Template to fill out your lines and roles in Franchise Hockey Manager 6...

I created this template for myself but I figure that maybe there would be others who might find it useful. As with most sports management games, I like to track my squads in spreadsheet.

One of the sheets in the link below is an example sheet of my Calgary Flames. The other sheet is a blank template for anyone to download and use in their Google Sheet account.

After downloading the sheet into your account, all you need to do is fill out the position, players, and then select the tactical role from the drop down boxes on the left hand side. All of the roles from FHM6 are in there. The left hand side is your squad of players. The bold black horizontal line is the cutoff for the 20-man dressed squad but there is ample space to fill in more players.

After you fill out the left hand side, hop over to the right hand side and fill out your lines. The FHM roles will self-populate beneath the players on your lines sheet.

I included a "Prospect in Farm" role to indicate any prospective players that might be joining your squad in the near future. The cells will highlight to green for any player that has this role. This can be used as an outlook for planning the upcoming season with younger players, a possible free-agency pickup, or a soon to be draft pick.

Or if you are playing in a Junior Major league like the Ontario Hockey League, you know how important it is to plan ahead due to player over-ages and the possibility of losing your players to NHL draft, etc.

Also, the whole chart can be printed on a single 8.5 x 11 paper. The text is small but legible. To print, set it to Portrait and Fit to page, 8.5 x 11.

You can also view and edit it on a tablet. You'll need the Google Sheets app for IOS/Android.

Let me know if you guys have any questions or suggestions. Feel free to customized and do whatever you like with them. I will put these charts in with the stickied thread at the top of this forum that has my other reference charts.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1361477475
Attached Images
Image Image 
rain94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 01:43 PM   #2
mdcarr11
Bat Boy

Hey rain94, this is a super cool spreadsheet. Can't get enough of it.

Quick question though: I can't get the drop downs to work to select the player roles when filling out my lines. Is there an excel version or format I need to be in to do this?

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

CLARIFICATION: I'm attempting to click the dropdowns under the 'TACTICAL ROLES' column in the 'Fill out lines' portion of the sheet, which won't let me select any options, though the data validation states you've added some.

Last edited by mdcarr11; 02-21-2020 at 01:47 PM.
mdcarr11 is offline   Reply With Quote