Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 2 - Technical Support Having trouble with FHM 2 or want to report a bug? Please see here.

Old 10-03-2015, 10:20 AM   #181
makajones
Bat Boy

I got a trade offer from a team (not sure which one) in the WHL. I had 'When you receive a personal message' unchecked and missed the message by a day. I didn't want to miss anymore opportunities for jobs, so I went in and checkmarked 'when you receive a personal message the day after the job opportunity. I now get the message "You have unanswered mail that needs a response". I deleted the job message hoping to correct the error (there was no option to reject or negotiate). Please help. I can't leave it checked and advance the game. Thanks
makajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 11:19 AM   #182
jrexi
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaurxe View Post
During the OHL Preseason, it looks like my team, Hamilton Bulldogs has hired a 2nd GM? His name is Larry Bernard and both of us show up on the Personnel page as the General Manager. I know we lost most of our preseason games, but that's a bit harsh!
same thing happened to me during an NHL season. I had edit the new GM and change him to a free agent, then I applied for the open position and got me back in as the only GM.
jrexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 11:44 AM   #183
fireonk
Bat Boy

On the Roster screen when looking at Stats: Summary if I sort by GR it seems to add the preseason games into everyones totals even though only regular season is selected.

Sorting by any other stat seems fine.

Edit to add that when I look at my ahl team the sort by GR seems completely broken. Doesn't sort by number and all stats are set to 0.

Last edited by fireonk; 10-03-2015 at 11:49 AM.
fireonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 12:28 PM   #184
tward13
All Star Starter

I noticed this in a historical league. 1935-36 Rangers.

Played 7 preseason games and 10 regular season games.

On the Stats: Summary selected on the roster screen with Regular season selected, for all columns I see stats for teh 10 Reg season games. However, when I click to sort on the GR column it switches everything to the 17 total games played. Sorting by another column reverts to 10 Reg games. The selection at top remains on Regular season.

Editing to note that even when sorted for other stats and showing 10 games, the GR is showing the same numbers as when it sorts to 17 games. 2 players who have not played in the Reg season have GR.

Last edited by tward13; 10-03-2015 at 04:04 PM.
tward13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 12:34 PM   #185
jinkorjap
Minors (Double A)

Trying to trade a player for a draft pick and get this message: "We can't remove so much money from our payroll." I've gotten this with a couple of guys; don't remember seeing this in the previous version.
jinkorjap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 12:49 PM   #186
jinkorjap
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkorjap View Post
Trying to trade a player for a draft pick and get this message: "We can't remove so much money from our payroll." I've gotten this with a couple of guys; don't remember seeing this in the previous version.
Oh I think I understand now - it's referring to my own team and the fact we would be under the salary cap floor. another somewhat unrelated issue that may be due to this new patch though is the fact the AI is giving almost no value to good vet players on expiring contracts; tried offering Vrbata and Hamhuis around and can't even get a 5th round pick for either even though their production is good and they are both 3.5 star players.
jinkorjap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 03:04 PM   #187
Gai1997
Major Leagues

Not sure if this a bug, but I've got some spots that are blocked off on my Macbook Air.

Here's some examples: (I can't scroll down to see the blocked off things)

Gai1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 04:02 PM   #188
makajones
Bat Boy

Hi, I'm playing the Get-Ligean League and had a goalie named Peter Malik. He just went missing towards the start of the season so I tracked him down in the transactions screen and saw that Nashville had the rights to him and picked him up. It would be great if there was mail or notice of some sort to let you know what happened. Thanks.
Old 10-03-2015, 04:10 PM   #189
kohut
Minors (Single A)

I have tried to load a historical 1979 season and the game crashes right after I try to set up a game. I click okay to generate it and the game crashes at the start screen where you select the year you want to create. I switched to 2010 and the same thing happens. Very disappointed!
kohut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 06:27 PM   #190
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohut View Post
I have tried to load a historical 1979 season and the game crashes right after I try to set up a game. I click okay to generate it and the game crashes at the start screen where you select the year you want to create. I switched to 2010 and the same thing happens. Very disappointed!
I just tried both and they set up correctly (there's a delay before it leaves that screen, are you actually getting a crash error message or does it just appear to hang?) What settings are you choosing for the league, exactly? My first guess would be some corruption in your database files, which would be fixed by reinstalling, but it may be some unusual combination of setup options and certain years.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 06:30 PM   #191
makajones
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makajones View Post
Hi, I'm playing the Get-Ligean League and had a goalie named Peter Malik. He just went missing towards the start of the season so I tracked him down in the transactions screen and saw that Nashville had the rights to him and picked him up. It would be great if there was mail or notice of some sort to let you know what happened. Thanks.
Maybe get an update the day after the draft on which of your players have been drafted so you're ready that they might get an entry contract; as well as a pm when they actually go
Old 10-03-2015, 07:05 PM   #192
MooK881
Minors (Double A)

League History Standings Screen Glitch

I have found a glitch were if you have two conferences with the same division names, they all blend together in the league history screen, division tab.

For example, my American and Canadian Conferences have an Eastern and Western Division. But in the league history, division standings screen both Eastern and Western Divisions have all the teams from both Eastern divisions and both western divisions!
MooK881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 08:26 PM   #193
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

I go into my coach screen the first time after creating new season and it shows his coach score and record from last year. I exit out of the screen and go back in and that same information disappears as shown below.

SlyBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 08:45 PM   #194
Riverdome
All Star Reserve

Looking at offensive stats the goalies are listed, as they should be, but they show 0 games played. Switch over to goalie stats their actual games played are displayed. I have seen this in AHL and ECHL but suspect it may happen at all levels.
Old 10-03-2015, 09:08 PM   #195
regdunlop
Bat Boy

Since I updated to the latest version yesterday (2.1.4) I can't load or start a historical game. No errors, but every time I create a game or try to load a save file, it does some processing and then returns to the main menu.

On Mac OSX 10.11
regdunlop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 11:01 PM   #196
Rokiu
Bat Boy

it might be a bug, or something i dont know how to do, but i dont seem to be able to offer new contracts to my staff members, im in the QJMHL
Rokiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 11:46 PM   #197
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

Ok here is something a little strange in the scoring
Attached Images
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 11:47 PM   #198
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

why does it show the player (Wallace) with (2) after his first goal?
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 12:07 AM   #199
diesel230
All Star Reserve

When i go to the start up screen and load a different game, it shows the loading percentage icons, everything gets to 100% and it just brings me back to the start up screen. I have to completely shut off the game, reboot and load a game.
diesel230 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 12:10 AM   #200
diesel230
All Star Reserve

zyberrianwarrior

Definitely a bug. Instead of showing a hat trick on the first game of the season as goals 1, 2 and 3, all 3 show as the final third goal.
diesel230 is online now   Reply With Quote