Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 03-19-2019, 09:31 AM   #41
mcdog512
Hall Of Famer

Location: Pack Robert Gibson; November 9, 1935 – October 2, 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirates View Post
Thank you very much.

Can I use my same email for this.
I only have 1 email account.
I don't think so but you can get a free couple of email addresses at gmail or yahoo.
mcdog512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 05:51 PM   #42
daveh2018
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirates View Post
Thank you very much.

Can I use my same email for this.
I only have 1 email account.
Cannot use same e-mail address, but if your e-mail is Gmail, you can use the “dot” trick. So if your e-mail is 123456789@gmail.com, create another account by putting a period in the middle (say 1234.56789@gmail.com) and the mail will come to the same e-mailbox as the original address. My suggestion is to test that first before registering one of your three teams.
daveh2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 04:07 PM   #43
sabakon
Minors (Triple A)

The circumstances of life limit me to Free to Play teams. I'm new here, so are there places where such teams are actually competitive? I'm excited to play, but not a fan of "pay to win" games.
sabakon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 03:07 AM   #44
Ile
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabakon View Post
The circumstances of life limit me to Free to Play teams. I'm new here, so are there places where such teams are actually competitive? I'm excited to play, but not a fan of "pay to win" games.
Sure, you'll earn plenty of PP for free. I would guess using them cleverly in the auction house would be your best bet. You could even make PP from the auction house by either trading, or since we'll have live updates - invest in players that are likely to get upgraded due to "overperforming" . Buy 20 cards of that 57 rated rookie that is batting .380 with 10 HRs through april e.g., and sell when/if his performance starts to drop.

There's lotsa more ways too of course, they'll implement collection challenges, tournaments with prizes etc. etc.

For me, PT isn't about being competitive though, it's just super fun regardless of what level my teams are in
Ile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:19 AM   #45
webdox
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabakon View Post
There is nothing wrong with spending nothing... Two days in and through pulls and AH buys, flips, and finding steals I already have 3 very competitive teams that will reset tomorrow. Some of the players:

Rudy York 84
Andrelton Simmons 83
Dick Groat 78
Derek Jeter 76
Gavvy Cravath 96
Sixto Sanchez 88
Stephen Strasburg 90
Ivan Rodriguez 88
Brett Anderson 85
George Springer 84
Eddie Murray 81

This isn't including several top nothing old All-Star and Iron Heroes.

You can compete without ever paying a dime all the way up to and in some cases including the top level paid for teams...
webdox is offline   Reply With Quote