Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions

Old 10-30-2015, 10:49 AM   #21
dmacgreg37
Major Leagues

As someone who posted a positive review the first week with the game, I'm contemplating removing that as well. I'm hopeful for this franchise, and really enjoy playing the game.

That said, I really hope the patch coming fixes whatever historical crash is taking place in my game. I've edited nothing, changed nothing but logos/uniforms, and yet can't sim past Sept 8, 1980, after starting at the start date of 1979. To me, that's inexcusable.

Historical, while not the stated focus, is a playable mode, and that is not playable at this point.

Hoping it clears up, or I'd say I'm going to be out on this game, and probably sit out a couple of versions going forward.
dmacgreg37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 11:16 AM   #22
Penfold75
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmacgreg37 View Post
As someone who posted a positive review the first week with the game, I'm contemplating removing that as well. I'm hopeful for this franchise, and really enjoy playing the game.

That said, I really hope the patch coming fixes whatever historical crash is taking place in my game. I've edited nothing, changed nothing but logos/uniforms, and yet can't sim past Sept 8, 1980, after starting at the start date of 1979. To me, that's inexcusable.

Historical, while not the stated focus, is a playable mode, and that is not playable at this point.

Hoping it clears up, or I'd say I'm going to be out on this game, and probably sit out a couple of versions going forward.
Why would you remove a positive review of a game you say you are enjoying playing??????????

Mario Lemieux - "Every day is a great day for hockey."
Penfold75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 12:04 PM   #23
dmacgreg37
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penfold75 View Post
Why would you remove a positive review of a game you say you are enjoying playing??????????
Because I enjoyed playing the game BEFORE not being able to continue playing the only save I had going. I could have used "enjoyed", but I thought that was clear by the rest of the message, I guess not.

Last edited by dmacgreg37; 10-30-2015 at 12:07 PM.
dmacgreg37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 10:21 AM   #24
matingly23
Minors (Double A)

I didn't realize EHM was back.

I'm going to buy that and compare my EHM experience, at its price, to this game at its price. Then I'll review them.

So far from what I remember of EHM, this isn't as feature rich, and has zero animation you can follow to watch your team play. Text isn't the same.

But worse, my current game is basically over because I can no longer trade, "Offer Trade" is bugged for me. How a game still feels like it's in beta is beyond me, but I don't appreciate paying someone to waste my time with a product that breaks in ways no other game I've ever played break in.

Last edited by Adam B; 04-01-2016 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Obvious reasons.
matingly23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 11:02 AM   #25
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by matingly23 View Post
I didn't realize EHM was back.

I'm going to buy that and compare my EHM experience, at its price, to this game at its price. Then I'll review them.

So far from what I remember of EHM, this isn't as feature rich, and has zero animation you can follow to watch your team play. Text isn't the same.

But worse, my current game is basically over because I can no longer trade, "Offer Trade" is bugged for me. How a game still feels like it's in beta is beyond me, but I don't appreciate paying someone to waste my time with a product that breaks in ways no other game I've ever played break in.
You are more than welcome to your opinion, but this is the first that I've heard of this problem? Have you submitted a bug report?

We can't magically come up with solutions to problems we don't know exist, or even ones that are limited sometimes. I'm sorry you've had this problem, but that does not give you the right to come here and run down the product that many people have worked hard on for a long time.
Adam B is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 04:57 PM   #26
cruces
Bat Boy

Amazing depth and I have the pleasure of a scout in the WHL playing in my ESPN fantasy league. I wish I could export files in a text format but I am overwhelmed by the quality. If you are considering, scoop it up at $5.
cruces is offline   Reply With Quote