Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions General chat about the game...

Old 08-06-2012, 05:12 AM   #141
madJ
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by tward13 View Post
Just now, playing my fully patched version of the game. Was on the menu screen. Clicked on the pitching icon for my team. Was brought to the pitching set-up screen with everyone on the bottom listed under starters, middle relievers, sert-up closers etc. And at the top, a very helpful list of my hitters with their batting stats.
Click on the pitching staff icon a second time and everything should be fine. At least that does it for me.
madJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:49 AM   #142
tward13
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by madJ View Post
Click on the pitching staff icon a second time and everything should be fine. At least that does it for me.
Yes, I know about clicking twice. That's bene the "answer" forever. However, that shouldn't be how it works and it has been a documented issue for multiple versions now.

And to answer the previous poster, no I don't have all batters selected.

Simply put, selecting pitching from any other screen should by default bring me to the teams pitching set-up screen with just pitchers displayed. Selecting line-ups should bring me to the line-up screen with just batters displayed. 99% of the time that's what you'd want to see, for the rare times I might want to see how my pitchers are hitting or hitters are pitching I can change the filter.

Also why would I EVER want to see only my hitters, with hitting stats when I select my pitching icon?
tward13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:55 AM   #143
Isryion
Major Leagues

Quote:
Yes, I know about clicking twice. That's bene the "answer" forever. However, that shouldn't be how it works and it has been a documented issue for multiple versions now.

Simply put, selecting pitching from any other screen should by default bring me to the teams pitching set-up screen with just pitchers displayed. Selecting line-ups should bring me to the line-up screen with just batters displayed. 99% of the time that's what you'd want to see, for the rare times I might want to see how my pitchers are hitting or hitters are pitching I can change the filter.

Also why would I EVER want to see only my hitters, with hitting stats when I select my pitching icon?
I don't know and I'm not saying you would, sometimes I've seen a selection from a previous screen carry over. I can also tell you that when I click the pitching icon, I don't have the same issue.
Isryion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #144
bp_
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

This was in the last version too. I've reported it but gave up on expecting to see it fixed. Not a critical error.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-06-2012, 04:18 PM   #145
tward13
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isryion View Post
I don't know and I'm not saying you would, sometimes I've seen a selection from a previous screen carry over. I can also tell you that when I click the pitching icon, I don't have the same issue.
I see carry over too. Which also shouldn't happen. It seems simple to me, not sure why it's not been fixed.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #146
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Be direct. Send the developer a PM.
pstrickert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:00 PM   #147
tward13
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
Be direct. Send the developer a PM.
Again? I'm sure it's been logged before.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:26 PM   #148
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

What's the worst thing that could happen if you do?
pstrickert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:26 PM   #149
1998 Yankees
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
What's the worst thing that could happen if you do?
Banishment from forum and revocation of game license by remote control! It could happen!

(Just kidding, I think. )
1998 Yankees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:22 PM   #150
Rizon
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Just now, playing my fully patched version of the game. Was on the menu screen. Clicked on the pitching icon for my team. Was brought to the pitching set-up screen with everyone on the bottom listed under starters, middle relievers, sert-up closers etc. And at the top, a very helpful list of my hitters with their batting stats.
Been a pet-peeve of many of us since version Forever. One of those things I just gave up on, still irks me, but I've learned to live with. Like hemorrhoids.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #151
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon View Post
Been a pet-peeve of many of us since version Forever. One of those things I just gave up on, still irks me, but I've learned to live with. Like hemorrhoids.
Me too.. you can get them by clicking on hitting and then back to pitching again, but it's a PITA to have to do that all the time.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:23 PM   #152
Rawapa
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cras View Post

with the standings page, show leaderboards checked,

press the checkmark to advance a day, and the standings page does not progress with me, like it did in the past. It is clearly an issue with this "date of standings" feature that was added.

Please fix this. This is how i play the game, how i have always played the game.

+1
Rawapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:11 AM   #153
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawapa View Post
+1
It's fixed.. look for the latest beta patch on the forums.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:50 AM   #154
Morexperm
New User

Video with member of this forum!

Did you already know about it?!

Video with member of this forum was uploaded on YouTube!
Its is so shoking...
You must know about it.
You must see it!
It is really he - just look it carefully.

Here is URL:

---
Added:
Sorry, it was removed on YouTube!
Uploaded video here:
http://mov55.com

So, hero...
What you will say to your parents after that?
Morexperm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #155
B_Mitchell
Bat Boy

I purchased the game from the App Store from Apple, and the game is not showing me my license number, and i checked the receipt I got in email, and there is no number there either. How can I get my number so I can get this upgrade??
B_Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:20 PM   #156
TheDelChop
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Mitchell View Post
I purchased the game from the App Store from Apple, and the game is not showing me my license number, and i checked the receipt I got in email, and there is no number there either. How can I get my number so I can get this upgrade??
+1 to the 11th power.
TheDelChop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:13 AM   #157
beerseclolcaw
New User

Inspired church admits savage

Father John McMartin to catch sight the reality and feel remorse of lies and thievery
Come and see for yourself L. Ray Smith - Exposing Those Who Contradict
beerseclolcaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #158
gmbxxngjy
New User

The expense involving high end shelling out are vwbj booming fech

Sound control Acoustical arranging ideas for structures include placing noisy activities absent from pursuits that require relative tranquil and finding noise-sensitive pursuits away from big sources of noise. Buffer areas these types of as corridors or storage spaces are frequently utilised to individual two rooms that need acoustical privateness like as audio rehearsal rooms in a faculty. Intruding noises within the exterior or from adjoining rooms might be reduced by making use of walls, ceilings, windows, and doors with acceptable transmission losses.The reality is everyone is psychic. You will discover new www.louisvuittonoutletmart.com scientific researches from primary intercontinental universities that prove that psychic qualities can be a natural and typical human www.louisvuittonoutletmart.com ability. And like every talent, you will need to follow and find out approaches to enhance the use of your pure psychic talents.The Setai Residences: A 40-story, ultra-luxury, high-rise condominium tower featuring one hundred seventy five residences with panoramic views in the ocean, seaside and Miami skyline with floor-to-ceiling windows, multi-level lobby and all of the very best amenities. Out there 1, two, and a few bed room residences assortment in dimension from 850 to 2,800 square feet, and are generally priced from around $1,000,000 to around $6,000,000. Penthouses within the Setai are close to 6,000 sq. ft, excluding terraces and personal decks with lap pools..ft to 3000 sq. ft. Salarpuria Sattva Greenage provides the residences which might be a perfect mix of luxury and class clubbed convenience and elite attributes. Flying on this smaller aircraft is risk-free and plenty of skilled pilots will inform you this. Individuals on tours needn't be scared on choosing a Cessna 152 as a consequence of its reliability and dependability. You will not hear a lot of air incidents inside of a Cessna 152.It is actually a principal commercial, tourism and instruction hub of north Bengal. Within the census of 2011, the city experienced 5 lacs residents; the urban agglomeration that comprises of your metropolis and the suburbs experienced a complete inhabitants of seven lacs, which make siliguri since the most populated metropolis of in north Bengal. Siliguri currently being a industrial hub to the North East attracts migrants from other stat.Chairman of your Countrywide Financial commitment Council , William Peguero, had this to mention, "We have obtained a number of syndicates with money ready to do the development, supplied we have been capable of finding the conduite, so it s a win-win situation". He went on to mention this, "Once you could find a syndicate which can do the job, they tailor the job towards the needs and desires of the management. Then, naturally, it s a no-brainer because you have a twenty to 30-year contract that's quite effective for your owner in the home so everyone rewards.".
gmbxxngjy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:25 AM   #159
Neereeexohorp
New User

goflhsrc oykioziid chaussures louboutini lnqqvszm knojoyzj

szooygbg louboutint souvwpya christian louboutin pas cherz zpbgkyzv Sandales platesChristian Louboutin Hola Chica Noir,Bouttines de Christian Louboutin Bridget à pointes pas cher
Neereeexohorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:09 PM   #160
Melia1970
New User

That was some interesting stuff here on Out of the Park Development: Home Thanks for posting it.
Melia1970 is offline   Reply With Quote