Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 03-21-2019, 07:11 PM   #1
boxner1
Minors (Rookie Ball)

PT19 card ratings vs PT20 ratings

The ratings for the 20 cards are available in a database. bit.ly/ootp20cards The note on the video from the 11th was that the database could change but I have to think it's mostly set in concrete now, with the game going on sale tomorrow morning.

I haven't had a lot of time to compare but I did find some dramatic changes.

86 Dallas Keuchel (19 card) 69-96-67
88 Dallas Keuchel (20 card) 69-53-67

They *really* fixed this one! Buyers who quickly jump on Dallas in 20, thinking they're getting the 19 ratings, will be in for a shock.

Minor changes to a number of the Perfect cards. Ruth's HR rating goes down from 125 to 118, for example.

Bob Boone, the popular undervalued card, goes from 105 Catcher Ability down to 74. In fact, the highest rated CA is now only 96.

Len Barker, another popular undervalued, gets a big change.

78 Len Barker (19 card) 94-64-60
93 Len Barker (20 card) 94-79-60

I *think* I'm reading the 20 database correctly but no guarantee that I haven't misread some things.

Let the search begin for the new undervalued cards in 20! :-)
boxner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:18 PM   #2
atabakin
All Star Reserve

The movement ratings in the spreadsheet are "raw" ratings and the final rating you see is dependent upon the ground ball rating, as well as maybe some other factors. For example, look at Elmer Riddle. In 19 he had 71 movement. The spreadsheet lists him as 89 movement for 20, but I pulled him as one of my gold starter cards, and his movement is the same 71 that it was in 19.
atabakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:31 PM   #3
boxner1
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Some items in the database did have me wondering. There are 34 pitchers with 125 or higher Movement. That obviously doesn't look right.

I will still bet that Keuchel got nerfed and Barker was fixed by raising him to a 93 OVR.

Last edited by boxner1; 03-21-2019 at 07:32 PM.
boxner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:50 PM   #4
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

I find it interesting how the cards for some players are in a different tier in 20 than they are in 19. The most recent one I can remember seeing was how Vada Pinson dropped from a low gold to a high silver.

Also, RIP Garry Maddox's Arm! (82 in 19, 41 in 20)

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote