Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 03-11-2019, 06:33 PM   #1
joeswell
Minors (Double A)

Previous Season Stats

I've been playing Perfect Game for several weeks. Yesterday my team won my League World Series. Is there a way to see the stats and view the games from previous seasons? I can see the overall record, but no details about the players, the games, and the playoffs.
joeswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 08:52 PM   #2
daves
Hall Of Famer

Congrats on winning the World Series! I don't believe you can view games after the season is done. But considering how late in the night the season goes when you make it to the WS, they should. You get up the next morning and all is moving. Very small window.

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:01 PM   #3
<Pion>
All Star Starter

What ideas would people have for ending the postseason earlier. I think it would be difficult to start them earlier. Would sims every 20 minutes work? Less time to make lineup changes could be an issue for some. I doubt that any solution would make all happy, so is a solution needed?
<Pion> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:12 PM   #4
joeswell
Minors (Double A)

Suggestion?

There ought to be a way to archive your team's stats to view after a season is over. The individual stats show up on the player profiles.

One of the things that is unique in OOTP leagues is the history of each team is recorded along with individual and team achievements.

You would think more folks might be interested in this feature.
joeswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 11:03 PM   #5
bobbycockstrong
Minors (Double A)

I think they said in OOTP20 you can view past league information (or maybe I understood that wrong).

In another thread, i thought it was mentioned that they cant change the simulation time from 30 to something else because it would throw everything out of whack.

I dont know if they could do it, but if the sunday simulation started at 8am EST instead of 10am EST, it might help - since other than the wildcard game (which if 8am EST is too early, you would know the night before so could set your lineups and such then if you want) there is a lot of dead space with empty days at the start of the playoff month.
bobbycockstrong is offline   Reply With Quote