Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 01-14-2019, 06:33 PM   #221
ajwindon
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hi yes, I would like to request to be put back into my little pond where I was the big fish please.
ajwindon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 10:05 AM   #222
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajwindon View Post
Hi yes, I would like to request to be put back into my little pond where I was the big fish please.
I find this League (So far) much easier then the last one. I am 20-6 so far and lead in runs scored and runs aloud. Last season I was blown away by TwinsFan. ......
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 10:09 AM   #223
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
I find this League (So far) much easier then the last one. I am 20-6 so far and lead in runs scored and runs aloud. Last season I was blown away by TwinsFan. ......
Of course I always jinx myself when I open my BIG mouth, So now I will probably tank...
Old 01-15-2019, 11:22 AM   #224
getheroff
Minors (Single A)

I agree with your observations so far. Last week's league was stacked from top to bottom (with maybe 3-4 exceptions), but this league definitely has less depth. And like you, I hope that I am not placing a curse on myself with this comment!
getheroff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 11:26 AM   #225
CrazyWR
All Star Reserve

ya I would agree last season seemed like a perfect storm of insane teams
CrazyWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 03:35 PM   #226
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyWR View Post
ya I would agree last season seemed like a perfect storm of insane teams
Yes, Like your name it was Crazy. 😁
Old 01-20-2019, 10:21 AM   #227
getheroff
Minors (Single A)

Congrats on a great season Zorro...best record in baseball! And best of luck in the post-season...maybe if I get lucky we can meet in the WS!
Old 01-20-2019, 11:56 AM   #228
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by getheroff View Post
Congrats on a great season Zorro...best record in baseball! And best of luck in the post-season...maybe if I get lucky we can meet in the WS!
Thank you my friend. Congrats to you also. I would like nothing better then for us to meet in the WS. Good luck against the Saviors....
Old 01-20-2019, 02:05 PM   #229
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
one step closer to meeting each other in the WS. One more series to go. Good luck....
Old 01-20-2019, 06:55 PM   #230
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
congrats my friend. I need another win to join you. Congratulations on being the National Conference Champions...
Old 01-20-2019, 07:24 PM   #231
getheroff
Minors (Single A)

Thanks Zorro...and I see you made it; Congratulations! Unfortunately its Monday morning in Singapore so I have to head to work soon, but hope we have a great World Series. You have a great team, so the Sluggers have their work cut out for them. Best of Luck!
Old 01-20-2019, 07:38 PM   #232
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thanks Zorro...and I see you made it; Congratulations! Unfortunately its Monday morning in Singapore so I have to head to work soon, but hope we have a great World Series. You have a great team, so the Sluggers have their work cut out for them. Best of Luck!
same to you my friend. It is a honor playing against you in the WS. I hope we are in the same League next season but in different conferences like this season. Sleep well my friend and again it is a honor playing you no matter who wins.....
Old 01-20-2019, 11:45 PM   #233
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Congratulations my friend you had to beat a team who won 113 games and then beat a team who won 117 games to become the true champion. Congratulations for a wonderful season.🏆👑🍻💍😁
Old 01-21-2019, 06:20 AM   #234
getheroff
Minors (Single A)

Hi Zorro...we both had great seasons and a good series. Sorry that it had to end the way it did. In any case, thanks for the kind words. You really had a dominant season; one for the ages. And I have to confess that part of my success comes from emulating you. Last season, I was checking out your roster and trying to decipher the secrets to your success and I was impressed with how productive Vlad Guerrero was for you; so much so that I went out and acquired him for the Sluggers...and he was absolutely dominant in this post-season. You get a big assist to my success! Best of luck next season and hopefully we will meet again in another league...
Old 01-21-2019, 09:10 AM   #235
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Hi Zorro...we both had great seasons and a good series. Sorry that it had to end the way it did. In any case, thanks for the kind words. You really had a dominant season; one for the ages. And I have to confess that part of my success comes from emulating you. Last season, I was checking out your roster and trying to decipher the secrets to your success and I was impressed with how productive Vlad Guerrero was for you; so much so that I went out and acquired him for the Sluggers...and he was absolutely dominant in this post-season. You get a big assist to my success! Best of luck next season and hopefully we will meet again in another league...
Yes actually he has been my favorite player for many seasons now. Let’s keep that to ourself. Lol

Last edited by Zorro; 01-21-2019 at 09:12 AM.
Old 01-21-2019, 09:48 AM   #236
getheroff
Minors (Single A)

Agreed...my lips are sealed!
Old 01-21-2019, 11:01 AM   #237
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Agreed...my lips are sealed!
P.S. Also thank you for your kind words. It means a lot coming from a Champion.😁