Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 06-26-2015, 07:48 AM   #1
Thunder
Hall Of Famer

Schedule Noob needs help

I play with traditional major league set-up and farm teams, except each major league team has exactly one farm team at every level (except Short-A, which I deleted) and each minor league level is in one 30-team league just like the majors with the same divisional alignment.

I guess the scheduler does not do Inter-League games, so all my minor league teams have a couple gaps in their schedules and wind up playing some odd amount of games, 127-131, when I have 140 scheduled.

Can anyone please help?

Oh ya, this thing from the help is somewhat contradictory . . unless OOTP thinks no one has ever tried to create an unbalanced schedule with IL games?

OOTP Schedule Generator
If you happen to create a league for which no matching schedule file can be found, OOTP actually has a schedule generation engine that will create a schedule for you. However, the schedule generator can only generate balanced schedules, without interleague play. It is theoretically possible that you could devise a league for which OOTP is unable to provide a schedule. In this case, you would have the option of designing your own schedule, or modifying your league structure to match an existing schedule. However, in the four years since we released the scheduling engine, we have not heard any reports of this problem!
Old 06-26-2015, 10:38 AM   #2
joefromchicago
Hall Of Famer

You're right that the in-game schedule creator doesn't do interleague schedules. But there are schedules out there that should fit your needs. Did you check the updated schedule list thread?

There are a few 30-team schedules that have interleague play and that have fewer than 162 games. Those should work for your minor leagues.
joefromchicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:10 AM   #3
Thunder
Hall Of Famer

Thanks Joe, looks like good stuff there.
I've never done this, but I imagine:

Save the file to the schedule folder
League Settings>Edit League Schedule>Available Actions>Import From File
Choose the file I saved?

Please lemme know and thanks again.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:20 PM   #4
joefromchicago
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Save the file to the schedule folder
League Settings>Edit League Schedule>Available Actions>Import From File