Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2019, 07:43 PM   #9301
mkastner95
Bat Boy

Hey TX, love going through and seeing all the logos and sets you have put together.

If you have the time I'd like to request a logo and set for the Blackfoot Russets if you're up for it.

Blackfoot, Idaho, is known as the Potato Capital of the World. Luther Burbank developed the Russet potato back in 1872. The Russet potato is the predominant potato in food processing today.

Thank you!
mkastner95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 07:34 PM   #9302
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Portland Timberjacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by waittilnextyear View Post
This isn't really even a request (more of an... if anyone is bored kind of thing), but I started up an MLB+2 expansion league as the Portland Timberjacks (the other "expansion" team is the Expos). Been using knuckler's red flannel logo (I think it was knuckler's creation, but not 100% sure) and I really like it. Also been using txranger's red home and black away jerseys and they look really nice in the game and on the facegens. A little part of me is curious, though, what a traditional home white/road gray uniform set would look like for those Timberjacks. But, believe me... I will get by just fine if I never find out!

Portland Timberjacks
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by txranger; 02-22-2019 at 10:25 PM.
txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 09:07 PM   #9303
wwines
Minors (Triple A)

Thanks Tex!!!

Tex,
Thank you so much for the Pittsburgh Finches and Philadelphia Quills uniforms, they are fantastic as usual. One more thing Tex, your work and Knuckler's really take the game to the next level in my opinion, I don't know if I would play if it wasn't for you contributions. Thanks again amigo!
Old 02-22-2019, 10:08 PM   #9304
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

Thank you txranger! That new Portland set looks even better than I had envisioned. I would insert Orson Welles clapping here if it weren't so overdone. lol

We are so spoiled by all of your contributions on these forums.
waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:56 AM   #9305
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Agreed, the Quills and Finches look great, as well! Great work! CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:43 PM   #9306
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Blackfoot Russets

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkastner95 View Post
Hey TX, love going through and seeing all the logos and sets you have put together.

If you have the time I'd like to request a logo and set for the Blackfoot Russets if you're up for it.

Blackfoot, Idaho, is known as the Potato Capital of the World. Luther Burbank developed the Russet potato back in 1872. The Russet potato is the predominant potato in food processing today.

Thank you!

Blackfoot Russets
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by txranger; 03-01-2019 at 01:38 PM.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:23 AM   #9307
mkastner95
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post

Blackfoot Russets

Here are a couple I'm messing around with... Not sure of an established year though...
Hey TX, love what you’ve got going surge the russet logos. The established year will be 2004. Again, awesome stuff!
Old 03-01-2019, 08:34 AM   #9308
Mat
All Star Reserve

this is the best thread on these forums.
Mat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 01:40 PM   #9309
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Blackfoot Russets

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkastner95 View Post
Hey TX, love what you’ve got going surge the russet logos. The established year will be 2004. Again, awesome stuff!

Logos above were edited with new date...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Old 03-03-2019, 10:57 AM   #9310
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Having trouble getting Knuckler's logos for the Salem Lumberjacks. Can anyone help, please? I think I can get the related caps and uniforms, at least, but I'm having trouble getting the logos mentioned above, for some reason. If anyone can help, I'd be most appreciative. Thank you. CD out.
Old 03-03-2019, 11:27 AM   #9311
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Having trouble getting Knuckler's logos for the Salem Lumberjacks. Can anyone help, please? I think I can get the related caps and uniforms, at least, but I'm having trouble getting the logos mentioned above, for some reason. If anyone can help, I'd be most appreciative. Thank you. CD out.

Don't know why you can't download them from the post, probably Photobucket... Anyway here they are...
Attached Images
Image Image 

Old 03-03-2019, 11:35 AM   #9312
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Thank you very much here, txranger. You're one of the best guys for helping around here, if not the best, in terms of logos and whatnot, in my view. And I'm sure a lot of people around here would certainly agree with me, as well. Sorry again for upsetting you like I did earlier. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 03-03-2019 at 12:04 PM.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:03 PM   #9313
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

For some reason, having trouble getting the related set of Salem Lumberjacks uniforms and caps off your photobucket, as well. Are they on your Google Drive? Can't seem to find them there yet, unfortunately. Thanks for all you do around here, and have done, even for rather picky guys such as me, for example. CD out.

P.S. Your MLB Rebranded sets are spectacular, and I really like a good number of them, in fact. Have already grabbed a few, including part, if not all, of the Angels-related sets, especially with the California version or version of the Angels set, and perhaps even the Cardinals set, at least, among others. May grab others in time, as well. Keep up the great work! CD out.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:14 PM   #9314
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
For some reason, having trouble getting the related set of Salem Lumberjacks uniforms and caps off your photobucket, as well. Are they on your Google Drive? Can't seem to find them there yet, unfortunately...

Here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxdZAtwhTM3_VnRYcENtRGViYWs

There is a search feature on the Google Drive... You should learn how to use it for there is so much on it and it is hard to find things sometimes...

Old 03-03-2019, 12:27 PM   #9315
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Thank you for your assistance and advice. I'll try to remember that for future reference. Although I don't know much about Google Drive at the moment, to be honest. Was looking on your Google Drive, but didn't see the aforementioned items, unfortunately. Either that or didn't notice them well enough for them to register as being there in my brain, anyway. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 03-03-2019 at 12:29 PM.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:01 PM   #9316
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Trying to get certain sets off old posts linked to Photobucket, but it seems to be reloading the images periodically when I try to view the images after viewing their information, and cycling often, not isolating the images by themselves, at the moment. I've been able to get things off PB before, but lately, it seems to be acting up at times.

Don't know why it seems to be acting up at the moment, but it is a bit frustrating at times, to be honest. Have gotten the Scranton Electrics logos, but not the cap or the two uniforms, at least, unfortunately.

Will keep trying to find sets for the other teams I have in my various dynasties, no matter how hard it might be to find them, and try not to bother you guys too much with related requests, for sure. Lord willing, it'll be possible for me to not only find them, but download and use them as well, I'm sure. Thanks for your time, and all, everyone, around here. CD out.
Old 03-04-2019, 08:04 AM   #9317
mkastner95
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post
Logos above were edited with new date...
Thank you so much! You’re work is always terrific!
Old 03-06-2019, 12:28 AM   #9318
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Tex i;m in 1873 in my OOTP random debut league and there are 3 teams that I cant find uniforms/logos for.
Baltimore Marylands
Philadelphia Whites - you do have White Stockings BBREF refers to them as the Whites, Wikipedia the White Stockings
Washington Blue Legs
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 06:52 PM   #9319
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Baltimore Marylands

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Tex i;m in 1873 in my OOTP random debut league and there are 3 teams that I cant find uniforms/logos for.
Baltimore Marylands
Philadelphia Whites - you do have White Stockings BBREF refers to them as the Whites, Wikipedia the White Stockings
Washington Blue Legs

Baltimore Marylands
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Old 03-06-2019, 06:53 PM   #9320
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Philadelphia Whites

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Baltimore Marylands
Washington Blue Legs

Philadelphia Whites
Attached Images
Image Image Image