Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 06:42 AM   #61
Ormondbeachdan
Minors (Triple A)

Decided to skip going to play pickleball this morning so I can PLAY.. Great to be retired.. I wanted to go to my camper next week but I will have to work around that now. Maybe just run up the 60 miles, check on things and come back on Monday Morning EARLY.. Life... as we know it has changed now!..
Old 11-28-2018, 07:36 AM   #62
ThrownOutAtHome
Minors (Triple A)

CactusGuy:

I was curious about earning PPS in challenge mode myself. Here is what a Dev on youtube told someone in a reply:

OOTPDevelopments
Highlighted reply
OOTPDevelopments
12 hours ago
Just to clarify this, you will not be able to earn PP in single player modes, but you will be able to unlock occasional player card packs.

Here is a link to the youtube OOTP video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNnt...43358157430980

I'm not sure if the Dev meant that we will earn new packs in challenge mode or unlock new packs of cards. Either way it sounds cool to me. I would like to be able to at least earn some amount of PPs in Challenge mode. In the Beta of PT I did very well in getting a team deep into playoffs but I hardly earned any PPs. No home run hitters and I pulled my pitchers early I guess played a big factor.

Anyway wish you luck and see you in the game.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:57 AM   #63
Clavette
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrownOutAtHome View Post
CactusGuy:

I was curious about earning PPS in challenge mode myself. Here is what a Dev on youtube told someone in a reply:

OOTPDevelopments
Highlighted reply
OOTPDevelopments
12 hours ago
Just to clarify this, you will not be able to earn PP in single player modes, but you will be able to unlock occasional player card packs.

Here is a link to the youtube OOTP video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNnt...43358157430980

I'm not sure if the Dev meant that we will earn new packs in challenge mode or unlock new packs of cards. Either way it sounds cool to me. I would like to be able to at least earn some amount of PPs in Challenge mode. In the Beta of PT I did very well in getting a team deep into playoffs but I hardly earned any PPs. No home run hitters and I pulled my pitchers early I guess played a big factor.

Anyway wish you luck and see you in the game.
Markus posted this yesterday about challenge mode rewarding packs:

All of them can, but they will only rarely. We need to be very careful here because every offline method of generating something PT-related in return can be hacked one way or the other. So, when you unlock an achievement in Challenge Mode, it will be submitted to our servers which then decide if you get a pack in return and which pack in particular (regular or gold). Several factors are in play here, including a big chunk of randomness, so it is impossible to predict.
Old 11-28-2018, 10:30 AM   #64
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
Aw, man! Not being able to funnel all my points from three accounts to one account ruins all the fun for me.
Old 11-28-2018, 10:32 AM   #65
spleen1015
Hall Of Famer

Logged in today to see what's up with OOTP and it is Perfect Team Opening Day.

I'm not sure I know what its about, but I'm looking forward to it.

Hi Markus.
Old 11-28-2018, 10:42 AM   #66
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

It was fun to manage three accounts at once. I felt like a Perfect Team Kingpin! Not sure vanilla Perfect Team will bring me the same joy... : (
Old 11-28-2018, 10:54 AM   #67
Kushiel
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLuna View Post
It was fun to manage three accounts at once. I felt like a Perfect Team Kingpin! Not sure vanilla Perfect Team will bring me the same joy... : (

Why not? Can you not still have your three teams? What is different except that we start over and take the word Beta off. Everything else will be just like Monday was. I think

Old 11-28-2018, 10:56 AM   #68
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
Why not? Can you not still have your three teams? What is different except that we start over and take the word Beta off. Everything else will be just like Monday was. I think
It won't be the same now that I'm not allowed to funnel all my points to my main account. It was so much fun micromanaging all three accounts for maximum profit. Now what am I supposed to do? Just sit and stare at my roster while the 25 minute timer counts down?

I just want the rush of beta back!
Old 11-28-2018, 10:59 AM   #69
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah, playing without cheating is no fun.
Old 11-28-2018, 11:00 AM   #70
TreMetal
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
It won't be the same now that I'm not allowed to funnel all my points to my main account. It was so much fun micromanaging all three accounts for maximum profit. Now what am I supposed to do? Just sit and stare at my roster while the 25 minute timer counts down?

I just want the rush of beta back!
With the 25 minutes you can watch the replays for your 3 teams + AH / manage instead of watching the counter..
Old 11-28-2018, 11:01 AM   #71
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcin View Post
Yeah, playing without cheating is no fun.
This guy gets it! It was like playing Grand Theft Auto.
Old 11-28-2018, 11:04 AM   #72
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

It's live!

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=295924
Closed Thread