Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support Do you have a copy of OOTP Baseball 2006? Are you in need of help and assistance in running the game or do you have errors that you need help in resolving? This is your place!

Old 08-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #1
nouvelle_vague
Bat Boy

Upload 202 error

Trying to get a league off the ground and one owner can download the league file and open the league, but cant upload his file. He gets this error:

Could not upload file. Error -202: Upload error

can someone tell me what the problem is?

Thanks
nouvelle_vague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:20 PM   #2
emaredee
Bat Boy

One more thing: The user is not behind a firewall, so he should be able to send files via FTP.
emaredee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #3
Alan T
All Star Starter

Is everyone else in the league able to upload fine, just this user is not?

It is somewhat tough to troubleshoot ftp upload problems since the tests I would have them do require them to know the upload account/password which most leagues wouldn't want individual managers knowing.

The only thing I can think of suggesting having them look at would be open up Game -> FTP options and making sure that the information for File upload is filled out there.

If that is filled in correctly, then something has to be preventing him from uploading. He may not be behind a firewall, but he might be running some form of personal firewall or anti-virus software. Some Anti virus software suites block FTP outbound unless it is a trusted application. Some versions of Windows might have the same set up as well where it is being blocked from within ootp.

I realize that this is not much help, but these would be the things that I would look at.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:36 PM   #4
nouvelle_vague
Bat Boy

He's the only one.

I'll have him confirm about firewall and anti-virus software.

We can then do to testing and then change the password if we have to.

Thanks
nouvelle_vague is offline   Reply With Quote