Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 12-28-2017, 06:48 AM   #1
vtmx
All Star Reserve

WSM Liga 17/18

SCROLL DOWN FOR COMPLETE PACK

My dreams came true last night when I found out that the Czech second division, WSM Liga, is actually playable in FHM4. I want to play with teams from this league really badly, but since I can't stand the default jerseys, I started making my own.

So far, I have finished two (Litoměřice, Frýdek-Místek) out of fourteen, which I'll post below. Enjoy!

Last edited by vtmx; 12-28-2017 at 02:30 PM.
vtmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 06:50 AM   #2
vtmx
All Star Reserve

HC STADION LITOMĚŘICE

HC FRÝDEK-MÍSTEK
Old 12-28-2017, 07:46 AM   #3
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Arrow

Here's ČEZ MOTOR ČESKÉ BUDĚJOVICE. My first jersey made with an actual image editor, since the online jersey maker is far from perfect.

Old 12-28-2017, 02:29 PM   #4
vtmx
All Star Reserve

THE PACK IS FINISHED

ATTENTION: The pack includes only 11 jerseys, not 14. The remaining 3 jerseys (Slavia, Kadaň and Benátky) can be found in this old pack made by Spirits. These 3 uniforms have stayed the same throughout the years and it would be a waste of time to remake them, since the ones made by Spirits look amazing. I didn't feel comfortable with putting them in my pack, since I didn't make them, and so you'll have to download them from the original source.

Also, I decided to go all out and update the logos of literally every single Czech team in the game, along with making the jerseys for WSM Liga. Therefore, this pack includes:

- 185 HQ logos of every team in the Czech hockey system, including the youth teams
- jerseys for 11 WSM Liga clubs

Download link (9 MB)
Old 12-30-2017, 04:56 PM   #5
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Hey y'all. Since Poruba got promoted into WSM Liga after my first season, I decided to make their jersey as well. I also updated their logo, since the one that is included in the pack is too dark. Enjoy!

Old 01-03-2018, 01:27 AM   #6
Lord PichuPal
All Star Reserve

I noticed with a number of them, some of the accented letters got messed up, so may need to correct that
Old 01-03-2018, 01:10 PM   #7
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord PichuPal View Post
I noticed with a number of them, some of the accented letters got messed up, so may need to correct that
Damn, really? I just downloaded the .zip and the files look fine on my end, probably because I have Czech installed on my PC. I don't really know how to correct this issue, aside from posting the correct names on here:

jersey_az_residomo_havířov
jersey_české_budějovice_čez_motor
jersey_hc_frýdek-místek
jersey_karlovy_vary_hc_energie
jersey_kladno_rytíři
jersey_litoměřice_hc_stadion
jersey_přerov_hc_zubr
jersey_prostějov_lhk_jestřábi
jersey_třebíč_sk_horácká_slavia
jersey_ústí_nad_labem_hc_slovan
jersey_vhk_vsetín

If you copy these names and paste them into the file name instead of the corrupted ones, they should be working fine I suppose. Same thing goes for the logos, only here, you remove the beginning of the name and just paste in the name of the team.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:24 PM   #8
Lord PichuPal
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtmx View Post
Damn, really? I just downloaded the .zip and the files look fine on my end, probably because I have Czech installed on my PC. I don't really know how to correct this issue, aside from posting the correct names on here:

jersey_az_residomo_havířov
jersey_české_budějovice_čez_motor
jersey_hc_frýdek-místek
jersey_karlovy_vary_hc_energie
jersey_kladno_rytíři
jersey_litoměřice_hc_stadion
jersey_přerov_hc_zubr
jersey_prostějov_lhk_jestřábi
jersey_třebíč_sk_horácká_slavia
jersey_ústí_nad_labem_hc_slovan
jersey_vhk_vsetín

If you copy these names and paste them into the file name instead of the corrupted ones, they should be working fine I suppose. Same thing goes for the logos, only here, you remove the beginning of the name and just paste in the name of the team.
Yeah, I don't know why Windows likes to screw that up some of the time. I tried to double check through what I had and fix what I could with the correct names and accents, but it was tough to track down certain ones due to some letters putting them out of alphabetical order. But hopefully that will help with knowing which ones need to be corrected, if others have the same trouble
Old 01-04-2018, 09:02 AM   #9
number1alien
Minors (Single A)

Would love to see this mod available on the Steam Workshop!
number1alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 01:45 PM   #10
Javs
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtmx View Post
THE PACK IS FINISHED

ATTENTION: The pack includes only 11 jerseys, not 14. The remaining 3 jerseys (Slavia, Kadaň and Benátky) can be found in this old pack made by Spirits. These 3 uniforms have stayed the same throughout the years and it would be a waste of time to remake them, since the ones made by Spirits look amazing. I didn't feel comfortable with putting them in my pack, since I didn't make them, and so you'll have to download them from the original source.

Also, I decided to go all out and update the logos of literally every single Czech team in the game, along with making the jerseys for WSM Liga. Therefore, this pack includes:

- 185 HQ logos of every team in the Czech hockey system, including the youth teams
- jerseys for 11 WSM Liga clubs

Download link (9 MB)

link doesn't work anymore
Javs is offline   Reply With Quote