Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 11-07-2019, 04:24 PM   #1
Subliminal
Minors (Single A)

Traded Draft Picks in Exported SQL Missing

Recently my online league has upgraded from OOTP 18 to OOTP 20 and I have noticed that when exporting the SQL for the first time that all of the history on our traded draft picks is just gone.

I expect that with the change on how draft picks are shown in the trading screen from 18 to 20 (could have been in 19 for all I know) something broke. In 18 you could only see the rounds of picks you had and in 20 you can see the round and what team it came from and the pick number for the round.

The SQL used to export a draft round for each of the draft picks included, up to 5 I believe. Now the SQL exports the team id of the team you traded the draft pick with. This seems completely useless as the team id is already included elsewhere.

This really is super annoying as our website takes this data and displays trade history, but now, it's just showing that someone traded a player for nothing because all of our data is just gone.

So all of our draft pick history from 18 is gone. It's no longer being exported like it was in 18. 20 only exports draft pick data for new trades that have happened in 20 but the data that is going into the table is the team id of the team that was traded with. Is there any way to have someone look at this as I don't expect this is the intended behavior. I would really like 20 to export draft picks traded like it did in 18. I'm not too concerned about the old data, I can export that from 18 still and make a script to upload it, but going forward not having this data available through the SQL export is kind of a bummer!

Thanks in advance for any assistance on this. If anyone requires more information I'll be glad to provide it.
Subliminal is offline   Reply With Quote