Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.8 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 6 Available

All-Star Game sale, FHM 6 is 50% Off!

  

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2015, 07:16 PM   #1
WIUPIKE
All Star Reserve
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Nashville Area
Posts: 941
Thanks: 289
Thanked 285x in 195 posts
What if...

Dont think this will happen, but what if the game was released right as the Stanley Cup is decided? Just in time for the draft...

Just wishful thinking, As like a lot of people I am looking forward to the finished product from the team.
WIUPIKE is offline  
Thank you for this post:
Mgomz (06-19-2015)
Old 06-15-2015, 07:36 PM   #2
mpejkrm
All Star Reserve
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 941
Thanks: 444
Thanked 393x in 279 posts
We haven't seen anything new in over a month except "facegen is being worked on". I wouldn't get your hopes up on this game being here before the draft.

Which isn't a bad thing. If they need more time, they need more time to get it the best it can be.
mpejkrm is offline  
Old 06-15-2015, 10:16 PM   #3
TDotSummerSports
Bat Boy
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2x in 2 posts
What if it is released the day of the draft? I am getting close to buying Eastside Hockey Manager Early Access, but feel like FHM 2 is more of the sure thing. Kind of torn because i have both FM 15 and OOTP 16 and really like both. Never tried a hockey game other then EA Sports NHL Series.
TDotSummerSports is offline  
Thank you for this post:
Mgomz (06-19-2015)
Old 06-19-2015, 11:01 PM   #4
Mgomz
Minors (Double A)
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 132
Thanks: 133
Thanked 23x in 20 posts
I have other Game but has some flaws can't Edit League Structure yet for NHL but soon,can't change Trade Deadline to like end of season.
Mgomz is offline  
Old 06-20-2015, 12:28 PM   #5
Havokk
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 71
Thanks: 19
Thanked 5x in 4 posts
It wont be out until sept or october.
Havokk is offline  
Old 06-20-2015, 11:12 PM   #6
Cole
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick
Posts: 2,613
Thanks: 751
Thanked 1,778x in 646 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokk View Post
It wont be out until sept or october.
Please keep baseless speculation off the forums, thanks.
Cole is offline  
Old 06-21-2015, 06:09 PM   #7
Icetiger29
Bat Boy
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3x in 2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Cole. View Post
Please keep baseless speculation off the forums, thanks.
So why do you call it baseless ? Looking at the last months and communications for me it isn┤t. End of May has passed, end of June is
a few days away without informations about release.

So maybe we should talk again in September, which is not more than 3 months away.
Icetiger29 is offline  
2 thanks for this post:
IvanIvanovich (06-22-2015), Rich Tiger Fan (06-22-2015)
Old 06-21-2015, 08:42 PM   #8
Cole
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick
Posts: 2,613
Thanks: 751
Thanked 1,778x in 646 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetiger29 View Post
So why do you call it baseless ? Looking at the last months and communications for me it isn┤t. End of May has passed, end of June is
a few days away without informations about release.

So maybe we should talk again in September, which is not more than 3 months away.
I call it baseless because I am a member of OOTP Developments and the beta team and I am aware of what's going on with development and where the game currently sits.

Havokk is not any of those things and is merely speculating based on his own perceptions. It's fine for him to state something as his opinion, but when he states it matter of factly with no justification, I have an issue with that.

I am not looking to engage anyone in an argument or escalate anything further, but I also won't tolerate people stating their speculations as facts on the forum.

I will reiterate again that end of May was a tentative release date. Perhaps it was a mistake to even put that date out there tentatively as opposed to just a general quarter/season, but it's done and gone now, so we'll deal with it moving forward. From here on, the word is that the game will be done when it's ready.
Cole is offline  
6 thanks for this post:
dave1927p (06-21-2015), Duranium (06-21-2015), flyers139 (06-22-2015), geckon (06-23-2015), glb2687 (06-22-2015), Lukas Berger (06-22-2015)
Old 06-22-2015, 12:01 AM   #9
Havokk
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 71
Thanks: 19
Thanked 5x in 4 posts
So now i cant have my opinion? Wow. After everything that had happened you still make a guarantee and says the game is tentative end of may and yet once again we see no game released. Why couldnt you just say the game will be released when its finished from the beginning? I predict this game to come out in September/October because it makes sense to release it before the new NHL season starts. But also i base my prediction on the numerous other empty promises you guys made and took you all to release what was promised 2-3 months after the fact. Like your weekly updates, patches which we are still waiting for (new game engine) which was promised. I am not gonna stay quite i am going to voice my displeasure. Why? Because freedom of speech and because i paid money for the drivel you guys released called FHM14.

Hone up to your word! If you say something make it happen.
Havokk is offline  
Old 06-22-2015, 01:02 AM   #10
Cole
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick
Posts: 2,613
Thanks: 751
Thanked 1,778x in 646 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokk View Post
So now i cant have my opinion? Wow. After everything that had happened you still make a guarantee and says the game is tentative end of may and yet once again we see no game released. Why couldnt you just say the game will be released when its finished from the beginning? I predict this game to come out in September/October because it makes sense to release it before the new NHL season starts. But also i base my prediction on the numerous other empty promises you guys made and took you all to release what was promised 2-3 months after the fact. Like your weekly updates, patches which we are still waiting for (new game engine) which was promised. I am not gonna stay quite i am going to voice my displeasure. Why? Because freedom of speech and because i paid money for the drivel you guys released called FHM14.

Hone up to your word! If you say something make it happen.
I have no problem with this post, as you clearly stated it "I predict" and suggested it was your opinion - that's fine, you are entitled to one. Your first post stated it as if it was a definitive statement of fact and that's what I wanted to avoid.

I simply don't want people getting the wrong idea about release dates from something they read here, that's all. I also don't want to escalate anything on these forums, so I hope we can maintain a sense of decorum going forward. Thanks.
Cole is offline  
5 thanks for this post:
AlpineSK (06-22-2015), Duranium (06-22-2015), EberleisEdmonton13 (06-24-2015), flyers139 (06-22-2015), geckon (06-23-2015)
Old 06-22-2015, 02:32 AM   #11
AlpineSK
All Star Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Bear, DE
Posts: 1,390
Thanks: 519
Thanked 654x in 445 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokk View Post
So now i cant have my opinion? Wow. After everything that had happened you still make a guarantee and says the game is tentative end of may and yet once again we see no game released. Why couldnt you just say the game will be released when its finished from the beginning? I predict this game to come out in September/October because it makes sense to release it before the new NHL season starts. But also i base my prediction on the numerous other empty promises you guys made and took you all to release what was promised 2-3 months after the fact. Like your weekly updates, patches which we are still waiting for (new game engine) which was promised. I am not gonna stay quite i am going to voice my displeasure. Why? Because freedom of speech and because i paid money for the drivel you guys released called FHM14.

Hone up to your word! If you say something make it happen.
You're welcome to your opinion.. But remember they're like.... well you know..

You're also on THEIR forum so they are welcome to say what they like and squash what they like. Cole is right.. Your statement was baseless because it involved no facts.

And finally, I don't want to get in a constitutional debate with you,a nd I'm sure nobody else does either, but you should read up on what freedom of speech includes.
__________________
Check out my Sims!!

2013 Boston Red Sox

Or my blogs:

http://www.medicsbk.com

The Sports Medic
AlpineSK is offline  
Old 06-22-2015, 07:17 AM   #12
Smetana
All Star Reserve
 
Smetana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 944
Thanks: 736
Thanked 779x in 370 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokk View Post
...you still make a guarantee and says the game is tentative end of may...
Troll harder. You're not trying hard enough.


EDIT: By the way, this is a privately-owned website. Freedom of Speech is a mirage in an internet message board, so you should probably wave that flag in someone eles's face.
__________________
Franchise Hockey Manager 6 - NHL Researcher

Last edited by Smetana; 06-22-2015 at 07:19 AM.
Smetana is offline  
3 thanks for this post:
AlpineSK (06-22-2015), beezer2434 (06-22-2015), glb2687 (06-22-2015)
Old 06-22-2015, 07:21 AM   #13
Havokk
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 71
Thanks: 19
Thanked 5x in 4 posts
Ha! I missed you Smetana. I hope you are well medicated today! �� lol. I am not trolling just saying the truth if you don't like it just keep ignoring my posts. But i have missed thee.
Havokk is offline  
Thank you for this post:
Smetana (06-22-2015)
Old 06-22-2015, 09:18 AM   #14
tward13
All Star Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,749
Thanks: 173
Thanked 384x in 209 posts
This is ridiculous. One person trolling who mixes up guarantee and tentative. People complaining because a tentative date was missed. Then if no tentative dates are given other people bitch because no dates are given.

As many times as the dev team says it will be released when ready, people still want to pin them to a date. Why, so you can complain if it's not hit?

First version was released before it was ready, which some remind us of constantly. So now they're doing their due diligence to have a more complete game and all they get is complaints.

Might be better if some people just waited until September to check in on the boards.

And yes the whole free speech thing. Hysterical.
tward13 is offline  
Thank you for this post:
geckon (06-23-2015)
Old 06-22-2015, 10:35 AM   #15
Cole
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick
Posts: 2,613
Thanks: 751
Thanked 1,778x in 646 posts
OK, I'm going to close this one guys, everyone has had their say and I don't feel anything productive will come further aside from bickering back and forth.
Cole is offline  
Thank you for this post:
Duranium (06-22-2015)
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:15 AM.

 

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.

The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com ) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust

Out of the Park Baseball is a registered trademark of Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co. KG

Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

COPYRIGHT © 2017 OUT OF THE PARK DEVELOPMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Out of the Park Developments