Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 07-25-2019, 10:18 AM   #1
jpeters1734
Hall Of Famer

An Un-Official Guide to Minor League Management

This was written with the intent of being in an online league, but it applies to solo games too. When I refer to exporting, know that it's an online function.

An Un-Official Guide to Minor League Management

Intro

Before I start with my guide to minor league management, I have to state the obvious. This is not a science and just because I do it this way, does not mean that it’s the best way. It’s just the philosophy that I use and is my opinion only. The easiest way to win at the ML level, is to ensure you’re winning at the minor league level. Winning breeds winning, so if your minor league players have success, they will have success when they get to the major league level. This doesn’t mean to place your players at a level that they will dominate in, but it’s really just having a systematic approach to your minor league management. To follow this approach, you must have all aspects controlled by you and you alone. Even lineups should be controlled by you. It seems overwhelming at first, and it can be, but this guide will help you manage that.

Chapter 1: Principles of Minor League Management

There are a few quick rules that I stand by, but of course there are exceptions. First, draftees will always start at the lowest age-appropriate level after they sign. I’ll get into this later, but it may be tempting to starting the high school kid in A+ but he’s got to get his feet wet first so be patient.

Next, don’t promote too soon. Players should, for the most part, spend an entire season at the level they were assigned to. Let them experience the high and lows of the long season. If you’re doing things right, players are not going to dominate their league anyway. If they are, they were likely not placed in the right league to begin the season. Also remember this, if you promote a 2B from A+ to AA in May, there is a cascading effect where you have to move up a 2B in every level below, many of which may not be ready. Patience is key, but of course, if a player is simply dominating to the effect that he’s not being challenged, it’s probably best to move him up. Also don’t promote just because of ratings. Ratings can be flawed and sometimes misinterpreted so you have to look at stats. Even if you're playing without scouts, ratings are still going to have some variance. Let the stats be your guide with ratings only serving as a tiebreaker.

Players should never be demoted, skip levels, and very rarely should repeat levels. If you promote a player and he is struggling so hard that you think you should demote him, you might want to reevaluate the criteria in which it caused you to promote him in the first place. Players sometimes struggle. Most players will not be ML regulars. If a player was promoted on merit and is legitimately struggling at the next level, accept that he just doesn’t have what it takes. Don’t panic and send him back down after a few bad weeks. Let him ride out the season as minor league fodder and then reevaluate the next spring to see if he’s going to repeat the level or get cut. Remember though, if a player has to repeat a level, you are preventing a player down the line from being promoted, which will then prevent another player the next level down from getting promoted. For the most part, use an up or out philosophy. Also, avoid holding a player back just to limit service time. You risk ruining his development as he will not be challenged. The stunt in development can be more damaging to your organization than simply a year of control. You can always resign him in that case.

Don’t be afraid to cut players. I’ve seen it too often where GMs don’t want to release players for the fear that the player will magically turn good. Yes, there’s a small chance that can happen but it’s very unlikely. What ends up happening is that the GM is left with an unmanageable, bloated system that then becomes too much so the GM will have to set it to auto. KEEP TIDY ROSTERS! Your system will benefit as a whole.

Don’t overreact to injuries. It can be an instinct to want to promote a player to replace an injured guy, but unless you have 3 or 4 batters injured at once, let the backups start. They got to that level for a reason so let them play. The team will not suffer if they don’t have a backup 3B for a week, or better yet, assign the backup 3B to some other player on the bench. The goal is consistency. You don’t want to be moving your players up, just to move him down two weeks later when the player recovers. Remember that “don’t demote” rule? Another method is to keep a few “taxi” players on hand. These are guys that will not ever help at the major league level but are around AA quality. What I do is keep them on my DFA list until I need them to fill in for an injury. Since I’m not concerned with their development, they will bounce around and fill in as backups on the depth chart when there’s various injuries throughout the system. When they are no longer needed, they go back on the DFA list. Be careful that you don’t let their DFA time expire.

Finally, players will need to follow a linear development path. It’s important to keep players in an age appropriate level. Younger players can go up, but older players should never go down. The next chapter will hopefully explain that linear path.

Chapter 2: Where should my players play?

To begin, let’s talk about all levels of the minors and the type of player you would typically find there. DISCLAIMER: Not all MLB organizations have teams in every level. Some organizations only have complex rookie teams and short season A teams. Some have multiple complex teams and/or DSL teams. I wrote this with the assumption that my organization has a team at each level.

International Complex (IC): International players younger than 18. Once they turn 18, they need to play in a league. I’m a big believer that players are always better served playing in the minors than being left in the complex. However, a player must play, so if you promote a player younger than 18, make sure he can get playing time in the DSL.

Dominican Summer League (R): All international players should go here for their first league. Consider promoting them to a stateside league when they are 18-19.
Complex Rookie (R) (GCL, AZL): 18-year-old players just drafted and players graduating from the DSL. Some holdovers from the previous draft that didn’t get playing time.
Rookie Advanced (R+) (APP, PIO): 2nd year players drafted out of high school that are not ready for full-season ball(A). Some advanced HS draftees can be placed here as well as 19-year-old JUCO draftees.
Short Season A (A-) (NYP, NWL): College players just drafted and 3rd year high school draftees not ready for full-season ball.
Single A (A) (SAL, MID): College draftees in their first full season and either 2nd or 3rd seasoned high school draftees. Players should not repeat this level since there can be as many as 5 rookie league teams feeding into this league for some organizations.
Single A Advanced (A+) (FSL, CAL, CAR): Players having completed the prior season in Single A and one or two A+ repeats.
Double A (AA) (SL, EL, TEX): Players having completed the prior season in A+ and a handful of AA repeats.
Triple A (AAA) (PCL, IL): A mix of AA promotions and ML 40-man players. A player repeating AAA without being on the 40-man roster should either be used as a taxi squad player or released.

Now let’s identify the 2 main types of players and their typical development path. The 2 most common are the 18-year-old high school draftee and the 21-year-old college draftee.

When a HSer is drafted, the first place he must go is to the rookie complex league. Very rarely will I begin a high school player in R+, unless he’s an advanced high draft pick or one of those annoying 19-year olds. A high school player’s typical development will look like this:

Year 1: (18) Drafted then placed in Rookie
Year 2: (19) Start at R+
Year 3: (20) Start at Single A
Year 4: (21) Start at Single A+
Year 5: (22) Start at Double A
Year 6: (23) Start at Triple A with a cup of coffee
Year 7: (24) Begin year in ML

There are a few things you may have noticed. Where is Short Season A? Well, A- is the year one for college guys. I have moved guys from R+ to A- before because you have to remember that Single A is fed from 2 different levels (R+ and A-), not to mention any repeats. I say two levels because rarely will I move a player from a complex Rookie team to Single A. You may also think that 24 is old to start the first season in the majors, but it’s actually very appropriate if you look at historical numbers.

However, some players do develop quicker and may only need a half season at a level. Those players will then get placed on a mid-season promotion cycle. As long as you keep it linear and don’t promote too fast or based just on ratings, you are doing fine. Here is a development path for a quick learner:

Year 1: (18) Drafted then placed in Rookie, finished at R+
Year 2: (19) Started in Single A, finished in A+
Year 3: (20) Started in A+, finished in AA
Year 4: (21) Started in AA, finished in ML
Year 5: (22) Begin year in ML

Sometimes hot prospects don’t really need AAA to develop in. The talent level in AAA is not so far off from the ML. If a player is ready for AAA, he might also be ready for ML. Don’t think that you have to give them time in AAA before an ML callup. If the stats and the ratings are there, call him up.

College players are mostly going to be either 21 or 22 and they will ALWAYS be placed in Short Season A, never lower. There is a perception that players need to be succeeding in order to develop so one might think that it’s appropriate to place a low round college player in rookie level. He will never develop quick enough to be of any use if he needs rookie ball. Place him in A- and see if the Single A team ever needs him. Since college players are more advanced, they can progress a little quicker so here is a typical path:

Year 1: (21) Drafted then placed in A-
Year 2: (22) Start at Single A+
Year 3: (23) Start at Double A
Year 4: (24) Start at AAA with a cup of coffee
Year 5: (25) Begin year in ML

Or

Year 1: (21) Drafted then placed in A-
Year 2: (22) Start at Single A, finish in A+
Year 3: (23) Start at Single A+, finish at Double A
Year 4: (24) Start at Double A, finish at AAA with a cup of coffee
Year 5: (25) Begin year in ML

Again, that is typical. Your team needs and player evals will determine if you’re going to start a 2nd year college draftee at A or A+. Your more advanced college players might be ready much sooner. An accelerated path would go like this:

Year 1: (21) Drafted then placed in A-, finish at A or A+ (Skipping A may be acceptable)
Year 2: (22) Start at Double A, possibly finish at Triple A
Year 3: (23) Start at Triple A, finish at ML
Year 4: (24) Begin year in ML

If they are even more developed, they may skip AAA and reach the majors in year 2, but that is rare and should be reserved for players dominating AA with the ratings to back it up.

Chapter 3: How to Keep it Organized

Now that we have talked about the most basic principles and have a better idea on where players should be playing, we can over how the hell to keep it all organized. The initial set-up can honestly take an hour, but once it’s set up, it begins to work like a well-oiled machine. The easiest way to go about it is to keep a schedule. A basic framework is this:

1. Start of Spring Training: Move all players that you want to call into camp to the ML ST roster and begin promoting the players that you know are moving up. Depending on how you manage your spring training, you can begin the next step early.

2. End of Spring Training: Consider this day a national holiday. It’s the most time consuming, but also the most rewarding aspect of managing your system. It can take you up to an hour or more. SAVE OFTEN and don’t forget to export if you're in an online league(and verify the export uploaded)! Now begin to organize your system from the bottom up. I prefer to do all hitters through the system, then pitchers. I am going to assume that now, we are no longer promoting guys based on age since we already know what levels players should be in based off their age.
a. Start from the Rookie/DSL leagues and begin promoting all the players to R+ that had significant playing time and had average or better production last season. Average meaning things like 1 or more WAR and/or >100 OPS+. Don’t worry if you only have a few players left because the draft will restock the team and games don’t even start until June.
b. Once you’ve moved all those players, go to R+ and identify players that should play in Full-Season Single A and move them. Remember that you now have to filter to show stats from the selected league only. You do this by clicking on scope. Select it by league, not level.
c. Next go to A- and do the same thing that you did with R, but send them to Single A. It’s important to get Single A filled with new players since that’s the first full season level and most of the Single A players from the prior year will be moved on.
d. Go into Single A, promote the average and better performers as stated in step one.
e. Now it is time to cull the roster as it is likely overfilled. Look at players that are repeating and decide if you’d rather keep him and return a promoted player to A- or release him. At Single A, you have the luxury of holding back a player at A- but when you go up levels, there isn’t room anymore in the league below.
f. Once you have your 13-15 batters (12-14 pitchers), identify and place your starters at their position. It’s fine if you want the AI to fill out your BP or the depth chart after you set your starters. I honestly will copy the exact same depth chart and paste it into both RHP and LHP, and then have auto lineups. Batting order really has no effect in the minors, but you do want to pick your starters. Your call if you want to schedule subs.
g. Move up to the next higher level and do the same thing all the way to AAA. Don’t forget that you can always DFA players that you may want to keep on as taxi squad members. I’ll usually keep a C, 2 IF, 2 OF, and 3 SP on the DFA list. Again, ensure their DFA time doesn’t expire.
3. After every 7 days: Click on the “Rosters & Transactions” tab and cycle through every level and check for injuries. Anything for just a couple weeks or less probably doesn’t need a replacement, just a backup. If you do need a replacement, consider how it would affect all players down the chain.

4. After the draft: You should also have most of your draft picks signed so you can now get your short season clubs set up in the same bottom up method as you did for your full-season teams. You will again have to make some cuts. This is also the time you would move guys up that are already on a mid-season promotion path.

5. After the Minor League All-Star games: After the minor league all-star game (will be different times depending on the league) is an outstanding time to re-evaluate your players. See if you have any players that warrant a promotion. Be mindful of the fact that if you promote someone, you have to make playing time at the next level which sometimes means a release has to be made. If you decide to promote someone midseason, consider who would fill in at the lower level. Sometimes the team can take the loss without needing another player from a lower level. Sometimes you can just use a taxi player.

And that’s pretty much it as far as keeping it organized. There’s only 2 main promotion/release days in the whole calendar year. There’s no need to be monitoring every player every day to see if he needs promoted. When you do that, you typically start a bad habit of promoting too soon and then demoting.

Closing

I hope this guide helped you get an idea on how to manage this large task. Was it needed, maybe not, but if every GM took an active role in maintaining their whole organization, your league will have more parity and would be able to compete with any online league out there. GM’s that manage their system themselves typically are able to trade more effectively (since they have a better grasp of their players), they feel more immersed, and their teams perform better. All are great things for the long-term health of your league. Again, I did not write this thinking that I have all the answers. This is just my system that works for me. I hope that it works for you.

Joe Peters

Notes:
If anyone has any suggestions, questions, or comments about this guide, please share them so that we can continue to refine this for new members. It doesn’t have to be just my word for it.

Founder and League Caretaker of the Professional Baseball Circuit, www.probaseballcircuit.com

An Un-Official Guide to Minor League Management in OOTP 21

Ratings Scale Conversion Cross-Reference Cheat Sheet

Last edited by jpeters1734; 05-26-2020 at 01:36 PM.
jpeters1734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 10:31 AM   #2
battists
Hall Of Famer

Awesome stuff, thanks! I’m playing as a minor league manager, so this doesn’t really affect me right now, but someday, dammit, I will be GM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-25-2019, 11:12 AM   #3
Harry Hibbs
Minors (Double A)

Many thanks for sharing this info, Joe. Excellent work. I recently came to the conclusion that the sensible thing to do was to take complete control of all the minor levels, but it's a bit mind boggling to contemplate. Your guidelines will definitely help me tackle it.

H
Harry Hibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 01:17 PM   #4
Argonaut
All Star Starter

Thanks for this, a lot of good stuff in there. I personally don't take control of every player in the minors, although I see how it could be appealing. As a rough guideline, I tend to shortlist and follow only 3+ star players and/or players I drafted in the first 5 rounds.

But you've given me a lot of ideas I'll probably implement. Like saving A- for players out of college, it seems like such a no-brainer. But previously I was playing them in rookie ball for some reason. I'll also promote my quality teenagers from rookie ball straight to A from now on, which also makes a lot of sense.
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 02:01 PM   #5
Ratbelly
Minors (Double A)

Awesome stuff!! Thanks for the contribution
Old 07-25-2019, 10:45 PM   #6
UltimateAverageGuy
All Star Reserve

What would you suggest to change the development speed in leagues with only 3 levels of minors?
UltimateAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 02:15 AM   #7
Minors (Double A)

Great guide, thanks.

What roster rules do you use for upper minors in a DH league (eg 25 total, 10 p and 15 h, etc.) I notice you mention 13-15 batters (12-14 pitchers), what is your general setup? I usually use the same as MLB for AAA, AA, and A+). i always seem to have a short term injured pitcher (4-5 weeks or less), but i just set it to allow starters in relieve to cover for him rather than move a player up. Sometimes I think I should switch to 11/16 to cover injuries but then you get too many guys wasting away on the bench.

Just a comment I didn't see you mentioned but maybe you did, I find that on some of the close calls as to which level, I make sure to switch it to ratings relative to AA or whatever. Seems to help me make better decisions.

I totally agree that minor league management adds a lot to the game. I only play historical leagues so I pretty much know in advance who's going to make it to the majors or not, but I still manage the minors a lot like you do just because it's fun despite not being much of a challenge in historical.
01010010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 01:36 PM   #8
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

Good read, sound advice. This will be a great resource for the community.

“What’s the most you ever lost on a coin toss?”

“Everyone is an atheist until Templars begin marching in the rain.”
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Society's tolerance for violent criminals is dumbfounding.
Ty Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 10:33 AM   #9
ThePretender
All Star Starter

It's a well written guide though I disagree on a few topics.

I'd never use minor league stats to guide promoting or demotion. I've had guys with poor stats gain ratings, then I promote them when I feel the ratings say good enough for the next level, and regardless of whether they perform or not they continue developing. So I'd say ratings > stats for promoting.

In some cases it is wise to have players skip a level (such as when they're drafted more MLB ready) or if the ratings develop quickly. Other times I'd have them spend 3 months or less at a level if ratings develop quickly.

I wouldn't be recommending any guide that had a player ready at 25. The goal should be to get guys developed as quickly as possible. So for high school or college players I'd recommend letting the ratings tell me where they should start (anywhere between r and AAA depending on how major league ready they are), as opposed to a stricter guideline like always r or sometimes short season.

Another suggestion for new GM's I'd add is that guys should be playing multiple positions in the minors. For example, if I have a SS, teach him SS vs rhp and 2b vs lhp. Then next year 2b vs rhp and 3b vs lhp. That way by the time he's in the majors he can play the entire IF, not just SS. Same with ofs. Teach them as many positions as you can in the minors. Most of my players can do 3-4 positions at a high level before I promote them. Corner ofs should know both corners and maybe 1b. 3b should also know 1b. It just makes them more versatile, and helps build future rosters.
ThePretender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 01:18 PM   #10
Drstrangelove
Major Leagues

Thanks for the post. And I agree with many of the comments.

One point: Bringing a player up at the start of a season might be good prior to recent MLB CBA's (and obviously prior to free agency), but it's not typically a good strategy under recent rules. Money wise, it's (almost?) always better to have a protected roster player on 171 service days, than 172, since it delays arbitration (in many cases), and free agency. It also gives the team more leverage in attempting to extend a contract. But the value of having a rookie star an extra 10-12 games at the start of one season versus having the same player as an experienced star for an extra 162 games six years later is hardly close.

Similarly, whether or not it's a good idea to bring up a future star at the end of a season versus two weeks into the next season, isn't always an obvious answer. A team that needs the player ---then--- to make the playoffs (or win them), has a far better case than a team destined to simply close out a season. But this issue didn't exist prior to many of the recent CBA's.

Last edited by Drstrangelove; 07-27-2019 at 01:29 PM.
Drstrangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 03:35 PM   #11
Curve Ball Dave
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePretender View Post
It's a well written guide though I disagree on a few topics.
I feel the same.

I have no qualms with double promoting a guy or demoting someone. There's no use having a guy at a level he's clearly too good for, or getting his butt handed to him if he's over his head a level too high for his ability. And if I feel a guy could use another year at a level and he's within the age and service time limits I'll keep him there until he's ready to move up.

My hard and fast rule when it comes to the minors is there are no hard and fast rules. Every player is different, what is right for one player may not be right for another.

All of that said, I respect and appreciate the work and thought that went into the OP.
Old 07-28-2019, 01:46 PM   #12
BirdWatcher
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curve Ball Dave View Post
I feel the same.

My hard and fast rule when it comes to the minors is there are no hard and fast rules. Every player is different, what is right for one player may not be right for another.
Yes, this!
This is how I feel about pretty much every aspect of OOTP. And I agree that there is great stuff in here and I appreciate that Joe took the time to share this with us.
I have, however, certainly experienced times when I believe that demoting a minor league player who has been struggling and seems to have certain personality traits has been exactly the right thing to do and eventually contributed to them being an important player on my big league team. Now, of course, as Joe pointed out, it might have been that the mistake was promoting them to begin with. But essential point just being that in my experience thus far there seem to be many different paths to big league success.

Also, more generally, my own experience tells me that even those things most universally agreed upon here aren't necessarily always correct. For instance, when I first posted here looking for feedback about a very low movement, high stuff pitching prospect of mine (http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=295788) I was assured by OOTP veterans here that it was pretty much a certainty he would stink and I should trade him immediately. But now, nearing the end of his 5th season, Harry Lyerly has won a Pitcher of the Year award and become one of my most consistently good starters with a career 68-31 record and a 2.63 ERA. This in spite of now profiling as an extreme flyball pitcher playing his home games in a good hitters park. As you said, there are no hard and fast rules. And that's a big part of why I love this game!
BirdWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 02:56 PM   #13
kayber1976
Minors (Single A)

Great stuff, I'm actually using it for my minors. What do you do when your team has three level R teams. DSL 1 and DSL 2
kayber1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 05:56 PM   #14
adamj
Minors (Double A)

Related to the minor leagues, I'm wondering what people playing the MLB quick start do regarding the drafted players in the first year. The problem I'm seeing is that all of the minor league teams already come with full rosters, so there aren't really any openings on any of the teams. After the draft, it seems like the Rookie League team is going to have 50 or 60 players. Do you guys release a bunch of the pre-existing guys to make room for the draftees?
adamj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 10:06 PM   #15
battists
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamj View Post
Related to the minor leagues, I'm wondering what people playing the MLB quick start do regarding the drafted players in the first year. The problem I'm seeing is that all of the minor league teams already come with full rosters, so there aren't really any openings on any of the teams. After the draft, it seems like the Rookie League team is going to have 50 or 60 players. Do you guys release a bunch of the pre-existing guys to make room for the draftees?

Honestly, it’s the same thing any teams have to deal with when they add x new players to the organization. Move ‘em up or ship ‘em out! The AI teams will mostly take care of this themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-2019, 11:03 PM   #16
ConStar
Minors (Triple A)

I do a lot of what's advised, but there are some things I don't do (the aversion to demoting and/or promoting during injuries being chief among them).

However, there are some things I seem to not be able to do at all. Maybe it's because I started my current game in OOTP13 and have upgraded throughout the years, but there's no way for me to filter stats based on "A" or "A-", nor between "R" and "R+". I only get the options for Class A as a whole or Rookie Leagues as a whole.
ConStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 01:40 AM   #17
ALB123
All Star Reserve

Wow...Thanks for sharing your thoughts on how to run a Minor League system. I sure wish I read this before I started my first saved game. That's why I'm posting. What would you recommend to GM's that have mucked up their farm system? Should I just resign myself to the fact it's going to take a season or two to get things in proper order?

Last edited by ALB123; 03-13-2020 at 03:22 AM.
ALB123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 12:54 AM   #18
jpeters1734
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALB123 View Post
Wow...Thanks for sharing your thoughts on how to run a Minor League system. I sure wish I read this before I started my first saved game. That's why I'm posting. What would you recommend to GM's that have mucked up their farm system? Should I just resign myself to the fact it's going to take a season or two to get things in proper order?
Thank you! No I don't think that it has to take a season or two to get your system right. You can start organizing your system right now. The main point is to maintain visibility and complete control so you can start that now.

Founder and League Caretaker of the Professional Baseball Circuit, www.probaseballcircuit.com

Old 03-15-2020, 12:58 AM   #19
jpeters1734
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayber1976 View Post
Great stuff, I'm actually using it for my minors. What do you do when your team has three level R teams. DSL 1 and DSL 2
Sorry for the late reply. I actually delete the DSL from my games because I don't think they are modeled very well since the international complex is basically what the DSL is. But if I had to use it, I wouldn't put much thought into it. I'd use it as a place to play 16 or 17 year old internationals. International players that have a really high potential should be in the american leagues anyway.

Old 04-07-2020, 09:35 AM   #20
mmarra82
Major Leagues

Thank you for the time you put into this and for sharing, especially the PDF.

I have printed this out this morning and look forward to reading and spending time later on it.

I have been handling my minors as little as possible, simply focus on a few of my top prospects and then let the AI handle things. Reason, I never seem to get through a few seasons before hitting restart. This now gives me a different focus for the game to develop the system as a whole instead of focusing on the MLB portion.

Thanks again.
mmarra82 is offline   Reply With Quote