Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 07-10-2019, 10:06 AM   #1
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

OOTP Tech Support Issues

Hi all!

We wanted to let you know that we've had some technical issues with our support system lately. Essentially it seems that a large number of support tickets that were submitted by customers were never received by us, and it seems that even for those we have received, in some cases customers with issues may not have received our replies.

Hopefully we have things resolved now, and we should have access to most of the tickets that have had problems now. Unfortunately this means we now have a huge backlog of issues to work through and lots of people to get in touch with.

If you've submitted a ticket within the last month or so and not received a reply from us, or received some replies but stopped receiving them, we're doing our best to work through everything and get in touch with you as soon as possible.

If this is the case for you, you should receive a reply from us shortly. If you don't receive a reply within a few days, please feel free to email us at our new support email address, support@ootpdevelopments.zohodesk.eu and include your previous ticket number if you have it, along with a description of your problem. If you don't have the old ticket number, then just a description of the problem is fine, and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Please do be patient with us though, whether you're waiting on a reply to an old ticket or submitting a new one, as understandably we're a bit swamped at the moment trying to get back to everyone.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience and trouble this may have caused and be assured we'll do all we can to help anyone having issues as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

The OOTP Developments Team

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 07-10-2019 at 10:14 AM.
Lukas Berger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 01:47 PM   #2
ClayK
Minors (Single A)

Hi ... I have a huge problem: My email address is your system is now defunct, and I cannot log on to support. I have sent in a request via email to deal with this on July 19 (along with ticket 26826, about which I have heard nothing), and I just tried support again. I am not allowed to create a new registration because the email already exists but I can't get a new password because any such info goes to the defunct email address. If someone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. Clay Kallam claykallam@gmail.com (not clayk@fullcourt.com).
ClayK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:21 PM   #3
blackmax
Bat Boy

problems here too

Last week, I applied the patch for my OOTP 20 for PC's (Fastspring). The download asks for my license key but when I type it in, the download says that Fastspring cannot find my license key in its database. Attempted downloads don't work, and there is no reply to my last ticket request.
What is up?
blackmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 05:19 AM   #4
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmax View Post
Last week, I applied the patch for my OOTP 20 for PC's (Fastspring). The download asks for my license key but when I type it in, the download says that Fastspring cannot find my license key in its database. Attempted downloads don't work, and there is no reply to my last ticket request.
What is up?
Sounds like you downloaded the wrong version of the patch. You probably bought the game through eSellerate and need the download for that version. Either way, you need the other version from whichever one you downloaded.

Sorry about that, switching licensing providers has made things pretty confusing, with so many different version of the game now.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:38 AM   #5
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Just an update, if you have an issue you need to submit a ticket for, please do so in our new Zoho support portal here.

If you've submitted a ticket in the old Kayako system and have not yet heard back, resubmitting in Zoho will ensure we're able to respond to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks much, and our apologies for the confusion and for any difficulties you've experienced in getting through to us.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:46 PM   #6
legofarley
Major Leagues

I just downloaded and installed 20.6.54. But after installing, now I can't open my saved game I had going since April 2019. WTF am I supposed to do? This is the most frustrated I've ever been in 10 years of playing OOTP.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:11 AM   #7
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Lukas, I sent both you and Markus some PM's a while ago, but apparently you two haven't seen or read them, at least, possibly. Also, I'm not even receiving ANY emails related to my currently-subscribed threads, unfortunately. Any ideas what may possibly be causing those problems here? And I suspect I'm not the only one currently experiencing such problems, of course. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 06:06 AM   #8
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Lukas, I sent both you and Markus some PM's a while ago, but apparently you two haven't seen or read them, at least, possibly. Also, I'm not even receiving ANY emails related to my currently-subscribed threads, unfortunately. Any ideas what may possibly be causing those problems here? And I suspect I'm not the only one currently experiencing such problems, of course. CD out.
No ideas on that, sorry.

Old 08-12-2019, 06:07 AM   #9
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by legofarley View Post
I just downloaded and installed 20.6.54. But after installing, now I can't open my saved game I had going since April 2019. WTF am I supposed to do? This is the most frustrated I've ever been in 10 years of playing OOTP.
The patch shouldn't cause that. What might cause that is if the save got corrupted. What error are you actually getting when you try to load the game?

Can you try restoring the league from the autosave and see if that fixes things?

1) Open the game and on the start screen, click on Settings (or Preferences in OOTP 11-14).

2) Now click on the tab "Troubleshooting".

3) Click "Open folder containing saved games".

4) Now open up the league folder you're wanting to restore.

5) Then select all of the .dat files in the folder and back them up (just in case) by copying them to a temporary folder or creating a zipped file with them

6) Open the folder called "auto-save".

7) In there, select all of the ".dat" files and copy them to the league folder (the parent of the current folder) overwriting all of the ".dat" files in the league folder.

Old 08-12-2019, 10:51 AM   #10
trevwilson
Minors (Single A)

I created an account with an email I had already used for a different account. I was unable to get a validation email or change the email address. That account is both inactive and counting against my three accounts. Can I change the email account on the trevwilson5 account? Thanks!

trevwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 10:23 AM   #11
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Lukas, I sent you and Markus PMs, but you both haven't apparently read them, for I still don't see any notice of them being read yet, because I haven't had receipts of them being read appear through my Control Panel. The one to Markus relates to FHM 5, and the other one to you might be related to the recent mail delivery issues. Just so you know. Please let Markus know. Thank you. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:25 PM   #12
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Bumping again. Please check your inbox for a private message from me, Lukas, and please ask Markus to do the same with his own inbox. Thanks. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 09-18-2019, 01:50 PM   #13
ClayK
Minors (Single A)

I have had continued problems resolving two tickets, so I went into the system to try to check on the two tickets, but it won't let me log in.

I then created a new ticket, but received no reply with a ticket number.

Maybe stuff is still going to clayk@fullcourt.com? Or maybe I'm not supposed to get a ticket number when I submit a new one?

It will be two months tomorrow since the first ticket went in (26826) and 27265 is right behind.

Is there any chance I could get some communication about all this?

Thanks ...
ClayK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 02:11 PM   #14
fredrick16748@gmail.com
Minors (Single A)

problem: loaded new version 20.8.73 and got a message that i couldnt open it because apple cannot check it for malicious software. Software needs to be updated……first time this has ever happened. What do i do???? any ideas?
fredrick16748@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 08:39 PM   #15
chickennoodle77
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrick16748@gmail.com View Post
problem: loaded new version 20.8.73 and got a message that i couldnt open it because apple cannot check it for malicious software. Software needs to be updated……first time this has ever happened. What do i do???? any ideas?
https://support.ootpdevelopments.com...cious-software

Had same issue. Solution can be found in above link if you didn't find already.
chickennoodle77 is offline   Reply With Quote