Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 22 > Perfect Team 22
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team 22 Perfect Team 22 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 03-22-2021, 12:51 PM   #1
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Arrow "Our League" Season 4--Who Wants To Play Our Way?

Who's interested in playing Perfect Team 22 our way?

"Our League" is a special group of Perfect Team players who are starting our 4th Perfect Team season and we all enjoy playing the same way: We don't spend any real money and we do not use ANY Live cards; We use Historical cards ONLY.

---We play for free; we do not purchase additional Perfect Points (PP) with real money.

The ONLY PP we use is the PP that is earned from achievements in our games and from selling off any baseball cards that we don't want; we don't buy additional PP with real money.

--- We play using Non-Live player cards ONLY!

We Do NOT use any baseball cards that are of live players from the 2021 Live, 2021 All-Star, Future Legend, 2021 POTM (Player of the Month), or 2021 Team Of The Year, or any other Live cards sets. “Our League” will only allow use of "Historical" players that can be found on the following cards:

One-Hit Wonder
Rookie Sensation
All-Time Legend
Historical All-Star
Snapshot
Unsung Heroes
Hardware Heroes
*** And any other cards that are not designed for current 2021 Live players.

For those of you who enjoy creating and playing your Perfect Team with a Historical theme or enjoy playing with only era specific players, then we are the league for you!

For example, if you play with all WWII era players, or all 1970's players, then you will easily fit into "Our League".

If you setup your team to have all players being from the Boston Red Sox and playing before 1990, then we are the league for you!

In order to be eligible to be included in "Our League", besides agreeing to the above conditions, you must also agree to use the " - OL" suffix at the end of your team name and you must use the "+" at the end of your teams abbreviation. (See Image Below)

The use of these symbols is to easily help identify your team as a "Our League" member.

If you do not use the -OL and the +, your team will not be recognized as a member of "Our League" and your game records will not be counted. Your team will also not be eligible for any OL awards, if they are given out.

To be able to add the" - OL" and the "+" to the end of your team name, start off at the Main Menu and go to Perfect Team, next select Profile & Setting, next go to Customize Team, next select Edit Team Name and add the - OL and the + ; please make sure you hit the "Submit Team" button at the upper far right part of the screen otherwise your changes will not be taken.

In order to be setup in the same league as other "OL" members, you will need to change your League Placement Setting.

Start off at the Main Menu, next go to Perfect Team Setting, next go to Profile & Settings.

Under the "League Placement Setting" make sure to select "Use Friends List".

Next, select the "Submit Team" button. If you do not do this, you will not show up in the same league as other "OL" members.

This next step requires you to manually add each OL member to your "Friends List".

Start with the Main Menu. Next, go to Perfect Team Universe. Next, go to Managers & Rankings.

In the window labeled Search User, type in the PT user name you are looking for.

Next, from the list of user names displayed, select the user name you are looking for and at the far right of the screen you will see the option to "Add as Friend" and select it.

If you did things correctly, you will see a green check mark at the far right end of the screen, with the option of selecting it to remove that user as a friend.

Please be aware that throughout the PT22 season, "Our League" members will advance and will be regulated, on a weekly basis, into different league levels. Because of this, you may find yourself having to edit your Friends List on a weekly basis as your friends list will only allow and show 30 members.

Per OOTP, they are resetting the PT22 servers on the early morning hours of Friday 3/26.

After this reset, anyone who has already opened card packs and configured their team(s) will be required to do it all over again, and this time it is "for real"!

The Fourth Season of "Our League" will officially start on Monday morning 3/29 at 09:00 CST.

Your team will need to be OL compliant and you will need to have your OL friends list setup properly by late Sunday night, before OOTP sets everything up for a new week (season) of game play, which occurs over night Sunday into very early Monday Morning.

If you do not do this, you run the risk on not being included in that week's OL competition or not being positioned or matched up with other OL teams at that level.

If this occurs, you will also run the risk of being the only OL team in you league for that week.

So make sure you get it right because once it occurs, it can not be corrected until the following Sunday.

Please note that if your are signing up to play OL, and your PT22 account user name is different then your forum board user name, please include it when you list your team, otherwise we may not easily locate you from all of the other PT22 users.

If interested in playing in Season 4 of "Our League" please sign up below.

If you have any questions, just let us know.

May your feet be swift; may your bats be mighty; may your "base" balls... be plentiful!

PLAY BALL !!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

3/23/21
Just want to clear up things in case there is some confusion.

If you are a OL member, you are required to use non-live player cards ONLY during the week of "Our League" PT22 play when your team is in the Rookie Level or higher.

The ONLY exception to this rule is when first starting out with a brand new team and your team is in the Entry Pool, you can use any card that you want.

If you are playing in one of the quick, daily, weekly, or monthly tournaments, etc. or in the new Perfect Draft competitions, you are allowed to use any card that you want, at all times.

It is just in OL weekly play, that starts every Monday morning, that you are restricted to ONLY the use of non-live cards when at the Rookie Level or higher.

Last edited by Bottom Of The Sixth; 04-01-2021 at 01:50 PM.
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 12:58 PM   #2
Edster007
All Star Starter

The Coney Island Warriors will return (Edster007). I will however will be starting a week late-I am not joining entry pool until Monday the 29th. I made too many decisions based on being compliant with the league rules out of the gate last time around and would prefer to start on my front foot and not my back foot.
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 01:34 PM   #3
Boomcoach
All Star Reserve

I am planning to run one team F2P, but with no limitations, in the BFF league.

I will join OL with my other two teams, however. I want to try out a couple Theme teams, for the fun of it. One will be a Reds-theme, the other will be based on a date range, just haven't firmed it up completely, in my head.

Haven't decided on team names yet, but accounts are wildalan and crazyal.

Let's Go Crew
Boomcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 01:47 PM   #4
Ormondbeachdan
Minors (Triple A)

The Daytona Beach Tortugas will be back..OrmondBeachDan
Ormondbeachdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 02:15 PM   #5
SPBJT
Minors (Double A)

Ol

Hartford Whalers will again be in.

SPBJT for friends list.

PT22: FTP Team "Our League Member"

PT21: FTP Non-Live Cards "Our-League member"

PT21: FTP Team

PT 20 History:
SPBJT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 02:50 PM   #6
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edster007 View Post
The Coney Island Warriors will return (Edster007). I will however will be starting a week late-I am not joining entry pool until Monday the 29th. I made too many decisions based on being compliant with the league rules out of the gate last time around and would prefer to start on my front foot and not my back foot.
same here... probably spend Fri-Sun converting my Beer league over to the new version, and wait for PT until Monday morning to get the full week of entry league time... and a great point for everyone (whether long time OL members or new to the game)... the "no Live card" rule does NOT apply to entry league play... so field your best squad you can to generate as many points as possible that first week.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomcoach View Post

I will join OL with my other two teams, however. I want to try out a couple Theme teams, for the fun of it. One will be a Reds-theme, the other will be based on a date range, just haven't firmed it up completely, in my head.

added you to the sheet with (TBD) on team names

I'm considering the same (never done much with my other team slots, just left them pack-only and languishing with whatever they manage to piece together), so might sign one of them up with BFF and try to do something with them...

but for OL, the Waffletown Syrups (peter_marinescu) will be back again (spreadsheet updated... bold entries at top are confirmed members from this thread... the rest will be cleaned up prior to the start of the first regular season)

Last edited by stl jason; 03-22-2021 at 02:57 PM.
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 03:14 PM   #7
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomcoach View Post

Theme teams are great. The only team I look in on in PT21 is my non-OL theme team. I created a team of Met and Yankee players from the years 1969-1979. They bounce between bronze and silver, made it gold a few times. I will say that my silver Mickey Rivers and gold Art Shamsky cards produce more than my diamond cards on the roster.
Old 03-22-2021, 03:18 PM   #8
HRBaker
Hall Of Famer

I'm all in - 3 teams...

(1) Gettysburg Bullets, HRBaker, All historical players

(2) Cleveland Greys, HRBaker2 (Cleveland Blues-Broncos-Naps-Indians)

(3) Baltimore Barons, AlexOhio (Milwaukee-St Louis-Baltimore franchise)

Last edited by HRBaker; 03-22-2021 at 06:49 PM.
HRBaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 03:31 PM   #9
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Arrow

Yes, I am in, too.

PT22 User Name: (Same as last year)

Bottom_Of_The_Sixth

Team Name:

TTBNL (Team to be named later).

Thanks
Old 03-22-2021, 04:24 PM   #10
neugey
All Star Reserve

Count me in this year ... for OOTP22 I will be F2P and my theme (which I'll unveil on Friday) falls into the card guidelines you describe.

PBA - Cincinnati Reds
MLM - Baltimore Orioles
neugey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 05:07 PM   #11
ColbyVargas
Minors (Single A)

CheezWhiz in

I'm in again. South Side Gooeys in PT21, but coming up with anotther name. St. Louis theme again.

FTP OL

FTP BFF
ColbyVargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 08:10 PM   #12
Magus978
All Star Starter

Not gonna run as many teams as I did the past few years, but I will begin with one in OL. First entry will start on launch day. The other two I'll start in mid-April.

Magus978 - New York Patriots

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 09:24 PM   #13
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Hey fellas, it's good to be back!

I'm in with just one team to start:

Charlatan2 // Annandale Atom Smashers

Not sure when I'm going to start the team, whether I will go for the 3 day Entry Pool or if I'll wait until next Monday to form up so I can sit in there a whole week.
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 07:15 AM   #14
neugey
All Star Reserve

One question about this league ... do you mind if I keep some live cards in my binder and use some of them in tournaments?

PBA - Cincinnati Reds
MLM - Baltimore Orioles
neugey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 07:54 AM   #15
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neugey View Post
One question about this league ... do you mind if I keep some live cards in my binder and use some of them in tournaments?
Should not be a problem. Just keep an eye on your PT roster a couple of times in the past accidently, a live card has slipped into someone's active roster.
Old 03-23-2021, 11:24 AM   #16
ebbets1956
Bat Boy

i'd like to play

Returning to OOTP after a year off. I actually have 3 accounts, ebbets1956 being one of them, but also ebbets1957 (main account) and ebbets1955.

I'd like to play OL on all 3 accounts if that is ok?

Thank you! Looking forward to it!!!
ebbets1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 11:44 AM   #17
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Exclamation Use of Live Cards

Just want to clear up things in case there is some confusion.

If you are a OL member, you are required to use non-live player cards ONLY during the week of "Our League" PT22 play when your team is in the Rookie Level or higher.

The ONLY exception to this rule is when first starting out with a brand new team and your team is in the Entry Pool, you can use any card that you want.

If you are playing in one of the quick, daily, weekly, or monthly tournaments, etc. or in the new Perfect Draft competitions, you are allowed to use any card that you want, at all times.

It is just in OL weekly play, that starts every Monday morning, that you are restricted to ONLY the use of non-live cards when at the Rookie Level or higher.

If you ever have any questions about this topic or anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.
Old 03-23-2021, 01:07 PM   #18
ebbets1956
Bat Boy

I'm all in - 3 teams...

I'm all in - 3 teams...

(1) Otsego Lake Monsters, ebbets1957

(2) Route 66 Hot Rods, ebbets1956

(3) Las Vegas Thunder, ebbets1955

Thanks all! Looking forward to a fun season!!!!
ebbets1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 03:14 PM   #19
ColbyVargas
Minors (Single A)

Lemp Ave. Perfectos

you can change the TBD next to my name (CheezWhiz) in the spreadsheet

FTP OL

FTP BFF
ColbyVargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 05:27 PM   #20
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColbyVargas View Post
you can change the TBD next to my name (CheezWhiz) in the spreadsheet

Guess I'm too late with the suggestion of Tower Grove Aces, sort of a nod to Five Aces Barbecue on Shaw Blvd.
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote