Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 5 > FHM 5 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 11-23-2018, 06:14 PM   #1
Dyryth
Bat Boy

Finnish Suomi-sarja league structure

In Finnish suomi-sarja they play double round-robin of 32 games and then divide into upper (8 best teams) and lower (9 lower teams) divisions. All teams remain their points. Both divisions play a single round-robin. The first seven teams of the upper division go to playoffs and the eight team of the upper division and the first team of the lower division play one match for the last playoff place. The last four teams of the lower division play pre-relegation series and the two losers go to relegation tournament against the teams from the lower league (Finnish second division).

In this game the structure is totally broken. Suddenly the last team in the basic 32 game per team double round-robin goes to the upper division and doesn't have to battle for the place in the league. The first four teams of the lower division go to playoffs. I've never seen more weird league structure.

I know the structure is a bit challenging but not that challenging. I tried to change the structure as commissioner but that resulted as all teams having suddenly tens of millions of budget??!
Dyryth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 05:13 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Yeah, that's definitely broken. I think something may have gone wrong when it was adjusted to add the 17th team this season. We'll get that fixed as much as possible (I'm not sure how easy it'll be to add the 8 vs 1 pre-playoff series, we may just have to give the spot automatically to one team.)
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 01:51 PM   #3
Dyryth
Bat Boy

Well it would make sense that all the teams from the upper division go straight to the playoffs. Would be easier to arrange.
Dyryth is offline   Reply With Quote