Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 5 > FHM 5 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 11-20-2018, 05:19 AM   #1
Ninja7x
Bat Boy

Power Play Goal Tip Off

Hi guys,

I have noticed something in the sim engine which has been really bugging me, I dont remember having the same issue in FHM2.

As the clock displays a penalty countdown, theres an obvious tip off that someone has scored before the highlight text and graphics have played out. Basically if the penalty clock dissapears before the highlight starts, you know its a goal. If it doesnt it wont be a goal.

Its hardly a deal breaker, but it kills a little immersion. Can you make the clock not vanish until after the highlight? That way as the highlight plays out you are still on the edge of your seat as to if it will be a goal or not.

Also I have multiple occations where a dialouge box pops up with nothing in it but have seen others mention this and the last patch didnt fix it.

Lastly, id love to see a dark skin re-introduced similar to previous versions or even just the same as ootp19.

Loving the game so far, looking forward to some more updates
Ninja7x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 11:32 PM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

I'll see if there's a way to change the sequence there so the penalty clock doesn't get changed until the highlight ends.

We're hoping to have a darker skin option very soon.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote